Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Seems Elise while fun, is weak and her role can be replaced by much better champs, I wonder what team combination does she need ?
    She's not weak. She can easily burst a target down in a few seconds... Pretty much like any other AP champion that is good.

I have just discovered that akali is completely OP in dominion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    but Fiora (with items ofc) can easily burst someone down in a few seconds, she's still a weak top lane choice
    From what he/she typed, it seemed he/she said that Elise is weak through out the entire game, which she isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple question:

Am considering an early Brutaliser on Draven. Together with ArmPen runes, this should make him do pretty much base damage vs anyone he's up against in lane.

I know it's delaying the BT, but I feel it could help cement your early game domination. Opinions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Need to buy him still. Currently at 5500 IP and debating whether I shall get Draven of Elise next. Still kind of hoping he'll finally show up in a sale. Could use RP but... meh, rather not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Simple question:

Am considering an early Brutaliser on Draven. Together with ArmPen runes, this should make him do pretty much base damage vs anyone he's up against in lane.

I know it's delaying the BT, but I feel it could help cement your early game domination. Opinions?
    I'd say it would make his Q very good, more than it already is, I'd say give it a try and how it goes. I think you'll be able to snowball that way.
    Need to buy him still. Currently at 5500 IP and debating whether I shall get Draven of Elise next. Still kind of hoping he'll finally show up in a sale. Could use RP but... meh, rather not.
    Wait until next week, atleast? I'm sure Elise will be free next week, I hope, so you can delay buying her and see how she is.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-26 at 08:56 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Simple question:

I personally think on a champion like Draven the CDR from Brutalizer would not be as effective because his W already resets upon catching his axes and he isn't really the kind of champion who needs the lower cooldowns anyways

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siraeyou View Post
    I personally think on a champion like Draven the CDR from Brutalizer would not be as effective because his W already resets upon catching his axes and he isn't really the kind of champion who needs the lower cooldowns anyways
    I think he would only be picking the Brutalizer for the armor pen, not for the cdr.

Deleted
    Brutalizer is a nice pick up for Draven since it allows him to completely stomp Squishies even more than he allready did. Ahri coming to gank? She better think twice about ganking when you nearly 3-shot her with your axes.
    The only problem I could see with buying one is that it will delay your other items, since you won't upgrade it into a Youmuu's as ranged.
    Personally, I'd only get it if you could go back and buy a brutalizer, but not a B.F Sword. (Say you started boots3 and got 2 kills, and end up with 1337 gold).
    If you're against something squishy like Janna, buy it and watch her die like... something that dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Siraeyou View Post
    Actually, his Q cd is fairly long though, and if you miss an axe due to some uncalculated issues (Like Alistar... grr) you lose A LOT of damage potential.
    The 10% cdr should help to counter that, and even the Damage and Armor Pen will just completely obliterate your opponents.

10+ Year Old Account
    She needs to go melee to kill someone, make it hard in team fights (Taric stun and she is dead), unlike most AP heroes who cast from behind tank, she needs to get melee to kill, I found her weak or better word : not my style of play (I'm more convinced she is weak however, bursting is great but the game is more on team fights than 1v1)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

I'd say it's worth it if you get some early kills, but don't have enough for a BF sword. It would be a waste not to spend that gold to keep the advantage, so Brutalizer is a very good choice then.

---------- Post added 2012-10-26 at 11:11 PM ----------

She needs to go melee to kill someone, make it hard in team fights (Taric stun and she is dead), unlike most AP heroes who cast from behind tank, she needs to get melee to kill, I found her weak or better word : not my style of play (I'm more convinced she is weak however, bursting is great but the game is more on team fights than 1v1)
    Who?

Nevermind, scrolled up and found out you were talking about Fiora.
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2012-10-26 at 09:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Who?

Nevermind, scrolled up and found out you were talking about Fiora.
    Pretty sure he's talking about Elise still.

Deleted
    I think he's talking about Ahri?

Now I'm confused.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    He's talking about Elise ^^
    Hehe, we all got it wrong.

Deleted
    Brutalizer is good if you picked up a couple of kills early. It allows you to stomp the lane even harder. It's an item Aphromoo uses when he is massively ahead. I wouldn't buy it if you've fallen behind.

Jeez, stick to quoting if the posts are separated! Fucking confusing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Brutalizer is good if you picked up a couple of kills early. It allows you to stomp the lane even harder. It's an item Aphromoo uses when he is massively ahead. I wouldn't buy it if you've fallen behind.
    I think I wouldn't recommend this item if the lanes are even, I don't know, it's a good item, but I doubt I would buy it so I could snowball harder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I think I wouldn't recommend this item if the lanes are even, I don't know, it's a good item, but I doubt I would buy it so I could snowball harder.
    If you're even then you are better off getting bloodthirster, as that spike in damage will be huge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok to be clear I'm talking about Elise
    She can burst a champ down fast but she needs to be melee, and her ranged harass isn't that good
    I think I just can't play a melee/ranged squishy hybird, she is first champ to fill that role, Nidalee usually you go AP for spears, or you go AD for melee
    She may need more than 5ai games to understand her
    I still couldn't play Kha'zik as assassin as he should be I play him more bruiser than assassin, I find my play style for him wrong but "works" for me since the right way I suck
    EDIT:
    And Style, you really need to get back your old signature, I feel you like shed your skin and completely changed with that signature change
    Last edited by sam86; 2012-10-26 at 09:50 PM.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Ok to be clear I'm talking about Elise
    She can burst a champ down fast but she needs to be melee, and her ranged harass isn't that good
    I think I just can't play a melee/ranged squishy hybird, she is first champ to fill that role, Nidalee usually you go AP for spears, or you go AD for melee
    She may need more than 5ai games to understand her
    I still couldn't play Kha'zik as assassin as he should be I play him more bruiser than assassin, I find my play style for him wrong but "works" for me since the right way I suck
    EDIT:
    And Style, you really need to get back your old signature, I feel you like shed your skin and completely changed with that signature change
    Elise is just like Nidalee. First you use your human abilities and then proceed to go in your spider/cougar form, that is, if you're fighting someone one on one, and Elise poke is good, she can spam her Q and do a lot of dmg over time.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-26 at 09:57 PM.