Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    But I barely have any trolls in my teams... >.>
    You say that as though it's a bad thing :P

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    You say that as though it's a bad thing :P
    It's not a bad thing.

It's just that I don't remember the last game I have had a troll....

I wouldn't mind having a "fun" game, so to speak, with trolls and do MS builds and that.

Also, forgot to add, the 3 trolls in my team had honorable opponent badges.

Flawed system is flawed.

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 01:21 AM ----------

And a single game has changed my mood entirely now. Back to jungling and my entire team was awesome. Polite, spoke English (albeit some broken), communicated well for ganks and didn't complain about KS. I shared my red buff out between my toplane Irelia and ADC Kog'maw as both were asking politely for it, then invaded their red and passed it to whoever didn't have it that time. :P Of all the times I've jungled, I gotta say my favourite lane to gank would be top with an Irelia. Stuns, slows and true damage. Bliss <3

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Experience that one? Maybe.

I know that I have won games because I stopped my team from flaming each other and giving them positive remarks on their play and how it's possible to win and that, I'm a very persuasive person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should really create a Twitter petition or something to bring in some sort of feature that you can leave a troll game without being suspended from play for however long it may be. It's getting beyond a joke now, people decide they want to spend some time playing the game, get a bunch of assholes in their game who troll, so you leave. You're then punished for not putting up with their shit. Ugh. Does it ever get any easier?
    I test weird builds or champs I suck with them in it, I played once full stealth team (was shaco "support" AP bot with old Eve, old Twitch, and teemo top, not sure who was mid, we had no jungler, we won because enemy team was more stupider than us)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, it appears as though I implied only 1 troll! I had a team of 4 trolls. I called mid in lobby, which was fine. Some other dude called top, which was also fine. First pick, Yorick for top. Going to plan! Second pick, Lee Sin for jungle, things are looking good! Third pick, me, Malzahar. Fourth pick, Tryndamere with smite.. Wait a second.. Fifth pick Mordekaiser. I knew things were bad at this point.

At the beginning of the game Morde, Lee Sin and Trynd invade their red, all 3 die. The rest of the time is spent with Trynd and Lee sin killing only wolves, wraiths and golems, failing ganks, dying several times and flaming. We were 2-9 down inside 8 minutes. I had both of our kills and no deaths.
    That game doesn't seem that trollish, other than a batch of poor picks and gameplay. True trolling would be something like building AP on an AD carry such as Caitlyn or Graves, or even further by having a Garen or Riven build full AP and mana.

BUT I WANT EPC SMOKESCRN DMG!

ETA: Azubu Blaze has announced that Goldtec will be the new top player to replaced Reapered.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-10-28 at 06:57 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Does anyone else have troubles with ghost games today on EU west? I'm stuck in one now and it is quite annoying. :/

Deleted
    I've decided, none of the skins are that great. I won't be buying any this year by the looks of it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I've decided, none of the skins are that great. I won't be buying any this year by the looks of it
    They aren't that bad, but the only one that I really like is Fiora's, the others are a bit meh. Even Brand's is meh, in my opinion, he doesn't feel like a legendary.

They aren't that bad, but the only one that I really like is Fiora's, the others are a bit meh. Even Brand's is meh, in my opinion, he doesn't feel like a legendary.
    They have to draw the line somewhere. 100% new animations and 100% new voice overs needs to = legendary. I'm noticing thousands of people becoming increasingly more demanding for their skins. People demanding 100% original voices on normal skins like GP's special forces skin, because it sounds weird to them that a military guy is talking like a pirate. But hiring voice actors costs money and normal skins don't do such things and they never have done such things in the past to other military/pirate/whatever skins. So why are we getting increasingly more and more spoiled and want more and more from our normal skins? Eventually normal and legendary will be basically the same aside from a price difference. A big price difference.

--------------------------------------

IMO they're all well made skins but I'm not buying any because....

1. I don't have the champion.

2. The only champ I have is Fiora and I'm happy with Royal Guard skin. Plus the spanking noises the headmaster skin makes are irritating to me. Too used to the sword sound effects.
    Last edited by Bombkirby; 2012-10-28 at 02:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    They have to draw the line somewhere. 100% new animations and 100% new voice overs needs to = legendary. I'm noticing thousands of people becoming increasingly more demanding for their skins. People demanding 100% original voices on normal skins like GP's special forces skin, because it sounds weird to them that a military guy is talking like a pirate. But hiring voice actors costs money and normal skins don't do such things. So why are we getting increasingly more and more spoiled and want more and more from our normal skins? Eventually normal and legendary will be basically the same aside from a price difference. A big price difference.
    I just gave my opinion and that was my opinion on Brand's legendary, not on the other legendaries.

Also, I'm not very demanding, I either like the skin or I don't, I'm not going to qq or anything like that to Riot to make the skin look better.

I have 3 legendaries, Trynn's, amazing skin, I love it, all of it, I got Vlad's, also fucking amazing, my favourite skin in the whole game and I also got Kha'Zix and I must say, it's also pretty amazing. I know comparing skins is a bad thing but these 3 skins that I have, seem way better than Brand's, but that's just my opinion.

As for non legendary skins, I think people should appreciate them more, I don't know, I think most skins are okay. I'd say people are just getting spoiled, like you said, and want skins with new animations, new voices, and what not, when all the skin needs is just a new visual, Riot just makes skins with different spells/abilities to be more appealing and because they can and because they want to, now imagine if they didn't want to.

Deleted
    It's not that I'm spoiled, I just don't like the look of any of the skins l0l. Some skins I see and go "OMG. NEED. NOW" - These? Not so much.
    I'm one of the (seemingly) minority of players that believe Zombie Brand should be 1820. It's just, the other skins (975+) from Shadow Isles/Harrowing, I dunno. The Maokai one looks a little like one of the Maokai skins already. I don't play Hecarim enough to justify buying a 975 skin, when I already have Blood Knight(?). I don't own Fiora, I again don't play TF enough to justify a skin, and Ryze, I already have Crystal.
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2012-10-28 at 02:41 PM.

I just gave my opinion and that was my opinion on Brand's legendary, not on the other legendaries.

Also, I'm not very demanding, I either like the skin or I don't, I'm not going to qq or anything like that to Riot to make the skin look better.

I have 3 legendaries, Trynn's, amazing skin, I love it, all of it, I got Vlad's, also fucking amazing, my favourite skin in the whole game and I also got Kha'Zix and I must say, it's also pretty amazing. I know comparing skins is a bad thing but these 3 skins that I have, seem way better than Brand's, but that's just my opinion.

As for non legendary skins, I think people should appreciate them more, I don't know, I think most skins are okay. I'd say people are just getting spoiled, like you said, and want skins with new animations, new voices, and what not, when all the skin needs is just a new visual, Riot just makes skins with different spells/abilities to be more appealing and because they can and because they want to, now imagine if they didn't want to.
    "We" as in the community as a whole not "you" in particular. This is coming from my observations over the past few months. People are less and less impressed about legendary skins and they demand (want/desire) more from normal skins. Demanding. But what more can they do? Different model, different voice, different animations and thats it. Thats what Brand has so it is logically a legendary skin no ifs ands or buts. But whats making the LoL community so unimpressed by legendaries now? Will legendaries fade out of existence as normal skins get better and better? Would Riot want to ditch such a money making idea? Maybe we're just subconsciously wanting all skins to be 975 RP or whatever? Who knows?

Deleted
    "We" as in the community as a whole not "you" in particular. This is coming from my observations over the past few months. People are less and less impressed about legendary skins and they demand (want/desire) more. Demanding. But what more can they do? Different model, different voice, different animations and thats it. Thats what Brand has so it is logically a legendary skin no ifs ands or buts. But whats making the LoL community so unimpressed by legendaries now? Will legendaries fade out of existence as normal skins get better and better? Would Riot want to ditch such a money making idea?
    I think Riot will go the way of the Pulsefire Ezreal skins, add things like Icons/banners that are with the skin, make it "legendary - 1820" price for x amount of time, then bump it up to 3250, or however much PFE is now.

I think Riot will go the way of the Pulsefire Ezreal skins, add things like Icons/banners that are with the skin, make it "legendary - 1820" price for x amount of time, then bump it up to 3250, or however much PFE is now.
    I suppose that could be a reasonable approach... to give away things like banners and such. Even the legendaries and normal skins are approaching PFE quality, like that Khaz skin that was recently made (has several different models for each evolution just like PFE gets a new model every few levels) and no one really wants to buy PFE at full price (most people got it while it was on sale) so its a solid idea.

I've only gotten the Headless Hecarim, and I'm even having my doubts about that one. Won't be buying Zombie Brand either.

Deleted
    I suppose that could be a reasonable approach... to give away things like banners and such. Even the legendaries and normal skins are approaching PFE quality, like that Khaz skin that was recently made (has several different models for each evolution just like PFE gets a new model every few levels) and no one really wants to buy PFE at full price (most people got it while it was on sale) so its a solid idea.
    It adds that "legendary" tier back onto the skin. Let's be honest, the skin quality has gone up 10x in the last 6-7 months. They are no longer just recolours of the original model.

I'd honestly be happy if they stopped releasing champions every 2 weeks, and focused on making some skins that you wouldn't mind sinking 3.2k RP into. There are characters that haven't had skins in ages. Soraka, Trundle comes to mind,

10+ Year Old Account
    I got Haunted Maokai. I think it's his second best skin (the X-mas tree being my fave, but didn't have Mao back then and well... seeing how it's limited...)

Zombie Brand deserves the Legendary tag. Completely new animations, voice, effects, etc etc. I think most of it is in the communication there. People were getting all revved up to grab that skin and then discovered on the day itself that it was Legendary.

All the others are just solid normal skins. Some slightly better than others, but still.

Riot has upped the quality of skins by a lot over the past year and people just get spoiled a bit.

Deleted
    "We" as in the community as a whole not "you" in particular. This is coming from my observations over the past few months. People are less and less impressed about legendary skins and they demand (want/desire) more from normal skins. Demanding. But what more can they do? Different model, different voice, different animations and thats it. Thats what Brand has so it is logically a legendary skin no ifs ands or buts. But whats making the LoL community so unimpressed by legendaries now? Will legendaries fade out of existence as normal skins get better and better? Would Riot want to ditch such a money making idea? Maybe we're just subconsciously wanting all skins to be 975 RP or whatever? Who knows?
    I don't know, but I wouldn't admire myself if the skins of 975 rp would turn into legendaries, so to speak, there's some that are already like that, a bit.

Also, legendary skins will, probably, be like Ez's legendary, I don't see any other way... It sucks to be honest, I like what Riot does and people are just asking for way too much.
    It adds that "legendary" tier back onto the skin. Let's be honest, the skin quality has gone up 10x in the last 6-7 months. They are no longer just recolours of the original model.

I'd honestly be happy if they stopped releasing champions every 2 weeks, and focused on making some skins that you wouldn't mind sinking 3.2k RP into. There are characters that haven't had skins in ages. Soraka, Trundle comes to mind,
    Me too, I would be happy if they released 1 champion per month and make more skins and/or work on champions that need to be re worked, you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I got Haunted Maokai. I think it's his second best skin (the X-mas tree being my fave, but didn't have Mao back then and well... seeing how it's limited...)

Zombie Brand deserves the Legendary tag. Completely new animations, voice, effects, etc etc. I think most of it is in the communication there. People were getting all revved up to grab that skin and then discovered on the day itself that it was Legendary.

All the others are just solid normal skins. Some slightly better than others, but still.

Riot has upped the quality of skins by a lot over the past year and people just get spoiled a bit.
    Yeah, X-mas Maokai is an amazing skin. And yes, Brand's skin deserves legendary tag, it's a good skin, I just dislike it, but some people are doing more than just disliking it, by calling it a non legendary, which is stupid.

Also, for the people that have been playing LoL, for atleast one year like me, you'll notice that the skins' quality have increased, a lot.

Deleted
    I was getting an extremely good W:L ratio in the old twisted treeline (I think it's about 3:1 or so)...
    But now the new TT...can't win a single game. No idea what it is. From extremely frustrating teammates, to myself doing stupid things, to no idea what we did wrong.

Really frustrating ^^