Deleted
    AD's still buy banshees? I thought it was all about GA atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Personal preference, just a lot (myself inc) prefer GA
    Yes...I know l0l

Deleted
    Gangel adds 750 effective health, BV adds 375 or something.

I mean if you guys like your priorities, you should get them straight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Level 18 Caitlyn with a Banshee's is at 2125 health, it's not that high of an estimate.
    Udyr on the other hand, I don't see why he would. Udyr hits 3050 or something with Trinity + Rand's, the only other item build I could think of that would increase his health substantially would be substituting Trinity for a Mallet and building Banshee's, an increase of 825 but that would also add a whole lot of magic resist.
    Shurelya's and possibly even Aegis.

Then there's Sunfire Cape.

As Majad said, hp will vary on bruisers. Depending on champion, ofcourse.

After BV nerfs I seriously doubt anyone who wants to win a game'll get it, when there's QSS and GA on the table for the same amount of gold.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2012-11-05 at 07:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Gangel adds 750 effective health, BV adds 375 or something.

I mean if you guys like your priorities, you should get them straight.
    I think you forgot resistances ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys, I'm currently level 14 and have been playing casually up, like 1-2 matches a day.

Could anyone pinpoint me to some rule of thumbs when it comes to LoL? I know mobafire for builds and such, but I lack general infomation on what to do on X situation.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Buy a BT. It does more damage than Madred's with Shaco's passive.
    Korean shaco build (like 4 months ago, most builds don't reach up to NA/EU) -> Early IE on the Q 100% crit, mass dmg no effort.

Deleted
    I don't know. I think both GA and Basheen's are good.. It just really depends on what the other team has, but GA will never be a back pick compared to Bansheen's.

Deleted
    I don't think I've ever seen an Udyr get Trinity over Mallet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm currently level 14 and have been playing casually up, like 1-2 matches a day.

Could anyone pinpoint me to some rule of thumbs when it comes to LoL? I know mobafire for builds and such, but I lack general infomation on what to do on X situation.
    http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=14777

I know the link is towards Elo and that, but it also applies to Draft Mode, any SR mode to be honest. Hope it helps, somehow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Shurelya's and possibly even Aegis.
    Oh right, I was counting for Aegis too, forgot it gave health.

But since Alai here is being picky as shit.
    1750 health Caitlyn, not counting health added after GL revive, 68 MR.
    4000 health Udyr, 170 MR. (These numbers are rough, ridiculously exaggerated estimates)
    9500 health Udyr, 51 MR. (6 warmogs + base MR)

Caitlyn takes 42 damage. 2.4% of total health.
    Udyr takes 59 damage. 1.5% of total health.
    Udyr2 takes 252 damage. 2.6% of total health. (Just barely more efficient than it is against Caitlyn)
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-11-05 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Edited because 6 warmogs.

10+ Year Old Account

Do NEVER, i repet NEVER use Mobafire, is just plain bad, some builds are just "meh" others are trash with little to no guidance whatsoever, try lolpro or solomid for some guides, even teamliquid has got a LoL thread with some insights on each role.

Best thing to do is to keep up a checklist:

A) Are the enemies on sight?
    If not then:

B) Is Baron/Dragon up?
    If yes and it's not warded you should worry about the posibility of them taking global objectives or ganking.

Try to keep your lane freezed if you have an advantage and you know your enemy ADC or toplane is back to base, if you have a slight advantage freeze the lane, if you're totally over him/her punish the enemy team by getting a kill on their ADC/support and tell your team to go dragon and have the lead on the early/midgame.

Deleted

First rule of thumb, don't use mobafire.

Second rule of thumb, don't die.

Third rule of thumb, play more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Madreds is a fantastic item on Shaco if your playing vs a team where there are 4 tanky people. Build him bruiser-ish by going Phage > Bloodrazor > Black Cleaver / PD > FM > what you see appropriate. And let the chaos ensue. Nobody can 1 v 1 you, not even Jax with full build. In teamfights you should be tanky enough to take down their AD or AP carry and still have 30%hp, enough to take care of their bruiser or second carry.

For the Karthus talk, he is honestly fine the way he is. He's weak early game and mid, he just needs to afk farm and steal shit with his ultimate, or as my friends like to do, go for a kill, fail and let me take a double kill . At level 6 his ultimate will only do 170 - 200 dmg ( taking into account MR + AP ), pretty shit. Karthus is the pillar of balanceness and all you haters know it !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I played a game as Jungle Shaco after playing Karthus mid for 1 week straight. I failed smite on Amumu's red buff and he stole it... I suck ass. Went to go get my red buff straight away and it looks like the enemy top warded it, Mummy came and stole it with Smite ._. I just felt like switching the game off right there and then from the frustration. We managed to get to 29m before losing the game =/
    Just tried that build but with Trinity Force instead of Frozen Mallet and might I say it's a fanstastic build. Far more viable that way.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    What's so bad about Mobafire?
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    You mean, what's right with Mobafire? HIYOOOOOOO /high-five.

Deleted
    It has awful guides. I mean, all guides are awful but theirs especially so.

It seems it attracts awful people no matter what game they're doing it for.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-11-05 at 08:27 PM.

Deleted
    A lot of guides there are pretty crappy, even the ones that have the most votes and that are considered good might be crappy.

Solomid guides are kinda better though.
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    You mean, what's right with Mobafire? HIYOOOOOOO /high-five.
    You so funneh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kayle top, haven't done this in awhile. I hope the enemy top laner is horrible.
    What would you guys personally build on her?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

You so funneh.
    And you LOVE me for it <3

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 10:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Kayle top, haven't done this in awhile. I hope the enemy top laner is horrible.
    What would you guys personally build on her?
    AD Carry y0