Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    It's impossible to lane against Hecarim. Seriously. Playing as Irelia, he'll engage on you, you'll go in for it on him and stun, open up with W and Q/ulti if it's up, he just runs away like a fucking pussy. Then'll he'll farm like hell and come back in to fuck you up. Bah.
    I find Hecarim a very bad top pick really. Feels a bit like Nocturne, just out of his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Guthmakbelg View Post
    Picked up riven again after a long time. most cs ive ever had

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3232/naamlooskjn.png
    Lol, did you just carry on farming after u had full items?
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I touched him. (that sounds weird) So I must be a better ad carry right?
    Atleast your support skills must be godlike now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSHvzZy1YZA

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    It's impossible to lane against Hecarim. Seriously. Playing as Irelia, he'll engage on you, you'll go in for it on him and stun, open up with W and Q/ulti if it's up, he just runs away like a fucking pussy. Then'll he'll farm like hell and come back in to fuck you up. Bah.
    Hecarim can't trade for shit early game. His rampage has really low base damage. So if you pop in slap him in the face once or twice and fall back and repeat, then you've just won your lane. Also don't forget he has no sustain. W's heal is minor and eats mana. He doesn't belong in lane at all.

Deleted
    What you guys think of new dota?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kemioz View Post
    There is a megathread in the VG discussions section. It's pretty entertaining, I play it daily. I enjoy playing Weaver, Tide, Bounty Hunter (hunting items, I want to finish the Crimson Cut-throat set) , etc. I sometimes prefer dota rather than LoL because of the graphics, the posibility to deny, some unique heroes.

Deleted
    Played it a few times. Take it or leave it, wouldn't care less if I never played it again.

I enjoy playing it when I need a break from LoL.
    LoL suits my playstyle more and I agree with the design philosophies of LoL more.
    There are other factors of why I enjoy LoL more but both games have pros and cons.

I really can't see why everyone has to be all like "OMG my MOBA IS TEH BESTEST". Different strokes for different folks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elial View Post
    I enjoy playing it when I need a break from LoL.
    LoL suits my playstyle more and I agree with the design philosophies of LoL more.
    There are other factors of why I enjoy LoL more but both games have pros and cons.

I really can't see why everyone has to be all like "OMG my MOBA IS TEH BESTEST". Different strokes for different folks.
    Replace MOBA with any generic gametype, sport, sports team. etc

LoL makes me LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo4200 View Post
    LoL makes me LOL
    Thank you for your constructive comments

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Replace MOBA with any generic gametype, sport, sports team. etc
    Tbh it's that mindset I don't really get >.<
    Ok well I do get it. It's just rather annoying

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elial View Post
    Tbh it's that mindset I don't really get >.<
    Ok well I do get it. It's just rather annoying
    I'm not saying it's right, just pointing out that it's very widespread outside of LoL. LoL has always had "rivalries" - First it was HoN (I got this one, LoL and HoN were competing for players, as DotA2 was still in the works). This one was very toxic for a while

Then it was LoL and SC2 (This one confused me the most, let's compare an RTS to a MOBA? "Omg, the APM in SC2 is so much higher - yeah, no shit). This one can get a little bit toxic, but, "fanboy blindness" aside, I see it mainly from the SC2 community. They've been discrediting LoL as an eSport for a while now - personal opinions aside, Riot have done enough/spent enough for it to be recognized, but people don't want to usurped from the top of the eSports mountain I guess

Nowadays it's LoL and DotA2, but I don't really see much hate here. Granted, I don't frequent any DotA2 forums, so I wouldn't be able to say, but from a League perspective I've seen streamers encourage people to watch Dota2 streams, play the game, go to their subreddit, vote for them to be picked up by tournaments etc

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    You can't pull that shit in Rated and Draft because of the system itself. The system of Draft and the Summoners Code itself enforce it.

Blind is Blind. I go to Blind if I want to try a new Champion because I have the highest chance of getting my Role/Pick. Don't like it? There's another more serious and structured type of play you can do. Just because you personally limit yourself to one option doesn't mean I have to respect or oblige by your stubbornness.
    Actually, picking or playing "badly" alone in other game modes is unlikely to earn you a ban either. Again in tribunal I have never yet seen a punish on the merit of someone who has had a bad game, or just because his team mate accused them of picking badly in champion select, as we don't have those logs, it's a their word "against" someone elses situation, which isn't proveable.

If you want to ruin games by possibly forcing 4 other people possibly into a crappy composition vs 5 people who may well have taken the sensible approach and then proceed to stomp your team, I hope you at least have the good grace to apologise. You are the one who is advocating instalocking, not me, I actually never instalock, and usually take the role thats left to oblige people like you in their stubborness. Having said that, doing something badly, then trying to shift the burden of your bad choice onto someone else on your team is also a staple of blind pick games. ^^

I have no idea why you would try to insinuate that my refusal to instalock in blinds is stubborn... it's almost like you didn't read anything. Also as I said before just because you see blind pick as your personal training ground, does not mean everyone else views it the same, and I hope you have the attitude to deal with people that are less than happy with your instalocking - although I somewhat doubt that.

Deleted
    I'll be honest, when I join a blind pick game, I will pick the champion I want to play straight away, or pick a role it's suited for. For example, if I went to play top, I'll PICK Darius but won't lock it in. I will then proceed to say "Top". Another example would be Maokai if I wanted to jungle. I'll wait 10 seconds for somebody to say anything and go from there. At this point, I'll start picking the champion I want to play, or fits into the team.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I'll be honest, when I join a blind pick game, I will pick the champion I want to play straight away, or pick a role it's suited for. For example, if I went to play top, I'll PICK Darius but won't lock it in. I will then proceed to say "Top". Another example would be Maokai if I wanted to jungle. I'll wait 10 seconds for somebody to say anything and go from there. At this point, I'll start picking the champion I want to play, or fits into the team.
    Calling and picking is fair enough, I sometimes pick a support but not lock it, I also understand how fustrating it is if you want to play mid and someone takes it anyway. Instalocking though can leave you with stuff like 2 mids, or 2 top lanes, and it usually ends with arguing and a loss for the team. Ironically usually the guy who instalocks usually sucks, then rages at the team for ruining the game, and then tries to deny they instalocked in chat, probably for the benefit of the tribunal <.<

Still I'm not the boss of blind pick XD people will continue to lock, and I will continue to be irritated by it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Calling and picking is fair enough, I sometimes pick a support but not lock it, I also understand how fustrating it is if you want to play mid and someone takes it anyway. Instalocking though can leave you with stuff like 2 mids, or 2 top lanes, and it usually ends with arguing and a loss for the team. Ironically usually the guy who instalocks usually sucks, then rages at the team for ruining the game, and then tries to deny they instalocked in chat, probably for the benefit of the tribunal <.<

Still I'm not the boss of blind pick XD people will continue to lock, and I will continue to be irritated by it!
    I am one of those people who uses Blind pick to play a champion a couple of times to get the feel for it, but I won't instalock it.

Deleted
    Good thing i dont play blind pick games alone. Usually i play with friends so i can pretty much choose my role. I end up supporting mostly tho.

Deleted
    http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/410414/ can somebody tell me why this guy got pardoned based on game 2? I wouldn't want him in my games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Probably because everyone else was being a meanie as well, so the people voting in Tribunal probably thought that Katarina just got angry and reacted rather than set off the abuse
    One second, let me find a quote from Riot Lyte. Will edit when done

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...312282#9312282

"That player in my game was far worse than me. Why am I banned???
    a) I'll keep this one simple: retaliation isn't OK. Reacting to a toxic player by being toxic just incites that player to be even worse--it also ruins the game for up to 8 other players. It is far, far worse to watch two people yelling at each other all game than it is to watch 1 player ranting into blank space. Almost everyone in the game can find someone out there that behaves worse than they do--but so what? Finding someone worse doesn't justify your behavior or justify retaliation. We expect more out of our players. What players often don't realize is... those other players in your game that you thought were worse? Nearly 100% of the time, those players were banned even before you were. If someone is being toxic, just report them and move on. If you retaliate, both of you will be banned. It's really that simple."
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2012-11-11 at 12:00 PM.