10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    But the way I was told to play support is to steal all the creep kills from my AD carry and go AP or AD instead.... is that wrong ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    But the way I was told to play support is to steal all the creep kills from my AD carry and go AP or AD instead.... is that wrong ?
    you're doing it absolutely right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    It's how I play support.
    Especially when they are a derp who I know won't be carrying us to win.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    you're doing it absolutely right.
    Woohey! Im glad my friend who plays Support Jarvan was finally right about one thing.
    and exacly @kuthe, they will never expect it unless its too late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just went 19/5/14 with Shaco jungle. I had 4 kills within the first 5 minutes of the game. Killed the Zed in his jungle, then lux in and then bot. Every gank I did was successful in one way or another.

Forgot to mention, we won the 4v5, our Annie left earlier on and we still dominated due to the amazing team. Ranked too.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Just went 19/5/14 with Shaco jungle. I had 4 kills within the first 5 minutes of the game. Killed the Zed in his jungle, then lux in and then bot. Every gank I did was successful in one way or another.

Forgot to mention, we won the 4v5, our Annie left earlier on and we still dominated due to the amazing team. Ranked too.
    x.x you are learning my friend. Im planning on playing Jungle Shaco on first day of the new jungle and item changes. Ive already got 3 builds in my head that I plan on doing, IE + Black Cleaver + Sword Of The Divine.
    Last edited by Silent; 2012-11-17 at 08:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    It's how I play support.
    Especially when they are a derp who I know won't be carrying us to win.
    Maybe you are the problem :/

Btw Diana will be a top tier jungler in S3 for sure, she clears really safely and quickly without any real problems. Her itemization problems will be solved with spirit stone and the sheen/glacial shroud upgrade might really work on her. She´ll get enough gold in the new jungle to get a good AP bruiser build going. She actually has a lot of utility with her E without many items either.
    Last edited by mmoc704a8b6868; 2012-11-17 at 09:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    [Number of Wins into MM-queue] That sure seems awfully redundant.
    Not entirely.

The person playing might have the same normal Elo, but having 1k wins over your opponent still gives you 1k games' worth of IP which can be spent on additional Runes/Pages or champions.

It's not a *big* consideration for Matchmaking, but if it can fit some of those together while fulfilling the other criteria, it will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Not entirely.

The person playing might have the same normal Elo, but having 1k wins over your opponent still gives you 1k games' worth of IP which can be spent on additional Runes/Pages or champions.

It's not a *big* consideration for Matchmaking, but if it can fit some of those together while fulfilling the other criteria, it will.
    Is this the part where I say "doesn't that make the game grind2win?" and everyone vehemently suggests the opposite? It's just irrelevant crap that lengthens queue times.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    In all honesty though, i feel that after 300 wins, a person generally grasps the general concept at should at that point, be good enough to dodge most nid spears at the very least. Mundo's cleavers are a great example aswell, yet for some reason they don't.

Also, i'm playing some games this evening. Anyone want to join me? Dumledk is my summoner name.
    And if they're good enough to win win and get a good ratio, chances are...

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Is this the part where I say "doesn't that make the game grind2win?" and everyone vehemently suggests the opposite? It's just irrelevant crap that lengthens queue times.
    While what you are saying is true. I disagree on the runes though, my friend just hit 30 and has 2 rune pages that's full. which you can use on most champs until you start specializing. The biggest difference with someone with 1000 wins 1000 losses vs 250 wins 250 losses is that person A has encountered a lot more comps than person B. he knows how to deal with most if not all champs (given equal skill level). Where 250 (as a shitty example) wins decides to play Ahri mid, and he encounters his first AP yi mid. Chances are that he will get owned hard that game as he learns how to avoid alpha strike etc.

Overall though skill levels are the same, and with people mostly playing fotm it shouldn't make a big difference

Deleted
    Why are only boring skins on sale every week?:C I want that surfer singed. Q_Q

Should I refund underworld tf skin? the card seems very small and im kinda not familiar with the champ.

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    Should I refund underworld tf skin? the card seems very small and im kinda not familiar with the champ.
    Well its your money. TF is a great champ for soloqueue and he is quite fun to play imho but if you dont like the skin you may aswell refund it and get some other skin instead. Id go for Surfer Singed in an instant if i had any rp. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    Well its your money. TF is a great champ for soloqueue and he is quite fun to play imho but if you dont like the skin you may aswell refund it and get some other skin instead. Id go for Surfer Singed in an instant if i had any rp. :P
    Surfer is my go to skin on Singed, though I would trade it and every skin I own for Riot Singed.
    I also have Hextech (it was on sale and matches his new poison) and Augmented. I don't like Mad Scientist.

And Underworld TF is my favorite skin on TF, and the only one I own. If you don't like it or playing TF I would say refund it, but make sure you won't regret it later (Acolyte Lee Sin T.T )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Surfer is my go to skin on Singed, though I would trade it and every skin I own for Riot Singed.
    Seriously. Riot Squad Singed has to be the best skin ever! <3

Deleted
    God it's good to have Bloodthirster at 10 minutes sharp as Rengar top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    God it's good to have Bloodthirster at 10 minutes sharp as Rengar top.
    Its even better to get a BT at 10 minutes with Draven. Twoshotting Ezreal's with spinning Axes is great.

Deleted
    It's always great to get BT at 10 mins, with any ad champion.

Zhe snowball.

I got BT in 10 minutes on Tryndamere today. As ignorant as I am to his build, a fed Tryndamere is an awesomefeel Tryndamere.

Deleted
    I'm convinced Trynd will be a high tier jungler season 3.