Deleted
    Majad, did I say you could get out of bed?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't find asexual stuff scary, it was just a link, it was weird that appeared, what does 17/F/California have to do with that?

(I think I know still, don't think so)
    Well i bet you know sites like chat roulette or Omegle. "17/F/California" is the answer of the question:"asl?" which you will encounter on those sites a lot. Right after that it gets naughty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Majad, did I say you could get out of bed?!
    Oh, trust me, I am in bed right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    Well i bet you know sites like chat roulette or Omegle. "17/F/California" is the answer of the question:"asl?" which you will encounter on those sites a lot. Right after that it gets naughty.
    Yeah, I had a feeling it was that.

Deleted
    God hates Teemo.

Finally a new topic!

Deleted
    I hope he/she shoots down lightnings on Teemo.

I want to see him fried.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh, trust me, I am in bed right now.
    You're not the only one, I'm shattered, been looking after a 4 month old, and a 2 year old all day

Deleted
    You're not the only one, I'm shattered, been looking after a 4 month old, and a 2 year old all day
    Sounds like fun!D At least they are not making your internetz practicly useless.

Deleted
    T.T

Kids..... Boring

10+ Year Old Account
    What did I just read?

OT: I just can't believe how amazing Nocturne is. Guarantees wins I swear.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Sounds like fun!D At least they are not making your internetz practicly useless.
    The 4 month old is teething, and my uncle forgot to put in his teething toy. So i've had a 4 month old gumming on my knuckles all day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    What did I just read?

OT: I just can't believe how amazing Nocturne is. Guarantees wins I swear.
    The curse of the "I just played X champ the first time and raped shit".
    Hes a great ganker mid game and his clear time is great too but imho there are some junglers that just offer more. Besides i dont like squishy assasin junglers tho that opinion might be biased since a lot of people tend to build glass cannon on him and then proceed to get shit on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hes a great ganker mid game and his clear time is great too but imho there are some junglers that just offer more. Besides i dont like squishy assasin junglers tho that opinion might be biased since a lot of people tend to build glass cannon on him and then proceed to get shit on.
    I played him once in normal then I played 4 ranked matches with him and won every one of them and I was carrying. I picked him up super fast it seems. I could link the picture.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Wriggles > HoG > Aegis > Phage if I play Nocturne, not to glass cannony (although I snowballed 4-0 in like 5 mins before, so I went Phage > Brutalizer > Hexdrinker

Deleted
    I love playing with a Noc jungler.

His ganks are amazing.

I always love to start a fight then he ults, every time, either the guy dies or he wastes flash, sometimes even both. I love it a lot, especially when I'm mid.

Deleted
    I guess i just had a lot of bad Nocturne junglers then. I wouldve liked to see the build SCv3 mentioned on them but somehow they decided to go glass cannon all the time.

It's the combination of someone finding his groove with a seldom played champion. When someone does well on a champion the other team isn't sure on how to counter, good stuff happens.

Which is why I loved playing Rumble back when I wasn't level 30 yet. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    It's the combination of someone finding his groove with a seldom played champion. When someone does well on a champion the other team isn't sure on how to counter, good stuff happens.

Which is why I loved playing Rumble back when I wasn't level 30 yet. :P
    People still suck against rumble at 30.^^ I remeber him having like 60% winrate before his Flamespitter got "fixed". Ult is a gamechanger, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    People still suck against rumble at 30.^^ I remeber him having like 60% winrate before his Flamespitter got "fixed". Ult is a gamechanger, too.
    He has the highest win rate for a reason. http://www.lolking.net/champions/

Shaco is third >: )
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    He has the highest win rate for a reason. http://www.lolking.net/champions/

Shaco is third >: )

Shaco fo lyfe !! !

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep wanting to play Nocturne, but the last patch screwed with his tail particles and I get crazy FPS drops. Really sad, so instead I played Elise.