Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Why hasn't Slutty Santa Gragas come into this subject of conversation yet?
    We already spoke of that like 6 days ago, but it wasn't Slutty Santa, it was something else I can't remember now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    We already spoke of that like 6 days ago, but it wasn't Slutty Santa, it was something else I can't remember now.
    Wasn't it Kitty Kat Gragas? Or Lady G(r)agas? There was also some talk about his breasts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Wasn't it Kitty Kat Gragas? Or Lady G(r)agas? There was also some talk about his breasts.
    Yeah, I think it was Kitty Kat Gragas, not sure though but it was something because of his boobs, since someone linked an article, made by a Chinese/Korean team, about how big LoL Champions' boobs are.

And Gragas was the one who won that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Ezreal needs a stripper skin. Make this my christmas present please riot
    No.

I want Stripper/Hoe Karthus. I want to look at his hidden, sexy legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just played first game as Irelia(against players).
    Went 11/5/9, was up against Riven toplane, had my friend jungling gank a few times, and after 2 or 3 kills up there just completely turned it around for me, was lots of fun.

I think im in love with Twitch, first game with him i go 9/1/8.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Lady Gragas I believe

Deleted
    You don't want to look at Ezreal's legs? :<
    No, because, I'm sure, Karthus' legs are way more skinny than Ez's, skinny is good.

Give me Candycane Fiddlesticks please

Like hes made out of candycanes and Xmas pud for his head.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    I've been wondering: is there ANY champion with worse AA animation than Vlad? If so, then tell me please so I can never ever ever even consider buying it. I've been playing Vlad for a bit, comes in handy in top at times, but GOD. That animation. It's just so, so, SO bad. It's like nearly a second between the click and projectile flying, and then the projectile itself flies so irritatingly slow... I generally like Vlad, but his AA animation just puts me off so much.

Deleted
    Janna's AA animation is more annoying to me. I don't like Soraka's either but it's not as bad as JanJan's
    God no.

Janna's a lot better than Vlad's. I consider Vlad's the worst, especially if you go top.

Deleted
    I've been wondering: is there ANY champion with worse AA animation than Vlad? If so, then tell me please so I can never ever ever even consider buying it. I've been playing Vlad for a bit, comes in handy in top at times, but GOD. That animation. It's just so, so, SO bad. It's like nearly a second between the click and projectile flying, and then the projectile itself flies so irritatingly slow... I generally like Vlad, but his AA animation just puts me off so much.
    Karthus or Anivia's AA's takes some getting used to aswell D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Karthus or Anivia's AA's takes some getting used to aswell D:
    But you have Q for Karthus, so it's pretty easy.

Deleted
    Soraka and Janna are not a problem as you're not really supposed to go lasthitting with them. ;D Karthus a bit the same, as I'm pretty much never using his AA to lasthit, just the Q. Gotta avoid Anivia tho, if she's as bad as you say. >.>

I despise Cass' AA animation. It doesn't feel like...it flows correctly. Like she WHIPS her arm out....and a snake sloooooowly floats over to the target.

That and Elise's human form. Its kinda hard to see and it hardly looks like she's putting any effort into her AAs. =P

Deleted
    Yeah, Elise's human form is horrible to auto attack with, since you can barely see the particles, atleast I can't with super low settings.

Deleted
    I hate Cass' too but I didn't want to say anything because I've never heard people comment on it lol

It has an awkward feeling to it
    Was much worse before they remade it in my opinion.

oh I don't know, I actually like her human form attack. It took me a while to get used to because it feels like it fires before the animation finishes, but it's not too hard to use
    Yeah. I've never understood why people had a problem with her autoattack. I guess if you actually can't see the particle(I have the skin, so it's white and noticeable) that would do it but, meh. It's actually pretty responsive compared to say.. kennen.. or vlad..

edit: took at look at the particle without the skin. yeah it's a bit light, but it's still pretty noticeable on my graphic settings. i could see how for some it wouldn't be the easiest thing to pick up on
    Last edited by dengatron; 2012-11-25 at 11:00 PM.

Deleted
    So, after totalling up all the cash i've spent on RP, it turns out this comic is pretty accurate.

...About £470-500 give or take, with £150 of that being in the last week. Bare in mind I only have 36/106 unlocked lol, guess i'm more of a skin whore than I thought(I seem to get one for every champ I play and enjoy).
    Not sure if it's the worst or the best part is the fact that I don't regret it at all though, I'll just put it down to "supporting a great company". Because lets face it, Riot are definitely worth it.