Played some Brand + Taric bot lane, lol it's so OP. Taric stuns someone, Brand hits the full arsenal of spells and the guy is forced to B or will die to the next stun. You get a load of kills on the lane and even if you dont, you will outlevel and farm your opponents in a way you will just own midgame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelos View Post
    Played some Brand + Taric bot lane, lol it's so OP. Taric stuns someone, Brand hits the full arsenal of spells and the guy is forced to B or will die to the next stun. You get a load of kills on the lane and even if you dont, you will outlevel and farm your opponents in a way you will just own midgame.
    Doublestuns are always a pain in the ass. =/
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    Doublestuns are always a pain in the ass. =/
    Taric + Caitlyn. Taric stuns, Cait puts a trap over the top. Laugh as you auto-attack them to death

Deleted
    That's it, I'm buying an initiator/tank. I'm sick of having a 99% change on a team who doesn't have a an initiator or tank. Sure I can build my Nunu tanky, but he ain't that much of an initiator. Sure I have my Jarvan but still.

Thinking about Amumu, he's cute, great initiator as far as I know, great tank as far as I know, and quite decent damage as far as I know. Plus it's a crying Mummy for crying out loud.

Will I regret buying him? And what do you guys find a good guide for him? (I don't mind jungle Mumu, as long as I can tank and melt faces end-game. Or should be able if I didn't suck donkey balls.)

Amumu is one of hte best, if not hte best initiators in the game. He can tank like a boss, and is always a target because of his despair. There is a reason he is banned in most ranked games, considering he can jungle gank with the best.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    That's it, I'm buying an initiator/tank. I'm sick of having a 99% change on a team who doesn't have a an initiator or tank. Sure I can build my Nunu tanky, but he ain't that much of an initiator. Sure I have my Jarvan but still.

Thinking about Amumu, he's cute, great initiator as far as I know, great tank as far as I know, and quite decent damage as far as I know. Plus it's a crying Mummy for crying out loud.

Will I regret buying him? And what do you guys find a good guide for him? (I don't mind jungle Mumu, as long as I can tank and melt faces end-game. Or should be able if I didn't suck donkey balls.)
    http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...e-jungle-37186
    This is the Amumu jungle guide I use. Amumu is really great to start teamfights and his ulti is just awesome! I bought him long time ago and its a great deal of fun! Jungling is really easy aswell, just take bandage toss at level 4 and bam, you are in business.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    If you play Amumu, you need the new skin.

There's no other way around it, not buying it, will make you lose more.

Deleted

Even more fun when you're watching a great initiator just stand there doing nothing. When I have enough time to press enter and write to my Galio that he should "flash ulti into them", he should have noticed the opportunity already god damnit -_-

As for Amumu, I'd say yes. He does huge sustained damage, tanks well and is a great jungler.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    If you play Amumu, you need the new skin.

There's no other way around it, not buying it, will make you lose more.
    I've got 'Almost-Prom King' Amumu. Can't resist that comb over...

Amumu is great, but if your team doesn't support you, you generally don't have that much escape capability. I'm not saying you generally need it as a tank, but many times I've Bandage Tossed myself into their team, just to have my team standing around watching me.

Deleted
    Yeah that's the guide I had in mind to. And T3hj0j0, I don't care if he get's banned every game. I just want to play a normal match knowing I'll at least have someone who can initiate a fight. With shat loads of luck I MIGHT even get a support :O

But it seems that in 90% of the cases I'm the only one willing (and wanting) to play a support, jungler or (off)tank.

Edit:
    By the way, does the reduced damage on Tantrum stop when you activate the ability? Or is it permanent?
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2011-08-06 at 10:18 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah that's the guide I had in mind to. And T3hj0j0, I don't care if he get's banned every game. I just want to play a normal match knowing I'll at least have someone who can initiate a fight. With shat loads of luck I MIGHT even get a support :O

But it seems that in 90% of the cases I'm the only one willing (and wanting) to play a support, jungler or (off)tank.

Edit:
    By the way, does the reduced damage on Tantrum stop when you activate the ability? Or is it permanent?
    If it doesn't say it doesn't remove it by activating, it doesn't remove it.

Deleted
    Amumu and Galio innitiates are just fucking sick. I recently saw a stream where a galio single handedly wiped out an enemy team by flash+ulting the enemy when they were doing baron. Troll'd. Complimenting Amumu you need brand going mass aoe damage, jarvan jumping on stunned targets, sona stunning everyone longer. Jarvan top, brand mid, amumu jungler, sona support. I want.

It's true, you NEED little knight amumu to win, end of.

WOOT! My very first quadra kill as Renekton. lol
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2011-08-06 at 10:48 PM.

Well Leesa, if you want to play a few matches with me as top lane (Jarvan) or Jungle (Nunu/Shaco) or a support (Soraka, Taric, Janna, Sona) just give me a shout.

Sticking some IP in runes now (why did I miss most of the IP boost? :x) after that I might save for Udyr, or perhaps buy him when he's on sale.
    i think udyr was on sale about 2 weeks ago, might be a while before ya see him show up again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PnBoots View Post
    i think udyr was on sale about 2 weeks ago, might be a while before ya see him show up again.
    Yeah he was

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    WOOT! My very first quadra kill as Renekton. lol
    Sweet

I never played him but he certainly looks amusing.

Udyr can be frustrating sometimes, you know that you would just own that Ashe + Janna 1v2 but daymn dat kite! But yeah he's like super strong laner and jungler, only downside being 0 ranged abilities so he will get countered by slows and cc.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatar87 View Post
    Amumu and Galio innitiates are just fucking sick. I recently saw a stream where a galio single handedly wiped out an enemy team by flash+ulting the enemy when they were doing baron. Troll'd. Complimenting Amumu you need brand going mass aoe damage, jarvan jumping on stunned targets, sona stunning everyone longer. Jarvan top, brand mid, amumu jungler, sona support. I want.

It's true, you NEED little knight amumu to win, end of.
    + Ashe. Tryhard team, 3,2,1, Go !

Just got called a "pub scrub" by a lvl 30 player who fed as miss fortune, then freaked out because I told her to stop going out alone, and made fun of my 7-8-8 score as nasus

Just did a troll game with a friend, he randomed Miss Fortune and I picked Trundle, rules was that he would only build warmogs and I would only build Archangel's Staff.
    Also a pair of boots was allowed. Was rather fun, could almost kill him even though the only thing that gained anything was my ulti.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen