Deleted
    Got to love a Twitch decimating your entire team in about 0.007 seconds.

IE, Zephyr, BC, Shiv and he's basically an atomic bomb.

Deleted
    I'm quite sure that build would work with many champions to decimante enemy teams

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 03:03 PM ----------

Just had to dodge a game cause the trade didn't work....

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/A5IG7.jpg Is this real? One piece in LoL would be great.

Deleted
    Why are the 1800+ elo players IMBECILES
    WHY

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Also did anyone read Swiftero's post in the vent thread, it made me chuckle.
    I still hold to my belief that anyone who "masters" that freak is an expert on exploiting the minds of other people and making them feel the most excruciating pain imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Inb4 All the Athene hate how about he's a shithole and everything!
    I find Athene fun simply because of all the hate he gets. It's an act. He's really a cool dude behind that. I've watched his more serious videos.

Also, there seems to be a lot of "references" to One Piece lately in the champs. Not that I mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting to feel like I'm literally the only person in this world who does not give a toss about Athene.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Starting to feel like I'm literally the only person in this world who does not give a toss about Athene.
    At first I thought you were referring to a champion of LoL that I had not stumbled across yet, then scrolled up. You're not alone!

I don't really either. I just don't understand why so many people fall for his act.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know his act. If he acts like an idiot, then why would I want to pay attention to it? If he is an idiot, see previous sentence.

Deleted
    What happened to Athene?

Deleted
    I don't even know his act. If he acts like an idiot, then why would I want to pay attention to it? If he is an idiot, see previous sentence.
    Tbh it's funny seeing people rage about him being a douchebag etc. when it's beyond obvious he's just overdoing it massively. That and they're probably jealous because they didn't reach the pro level he had in the games he played or the achievements he got. His internet "fame" plus the act (which truly is the part that made him famous) combined with the teenager rage is just hilarious to the bone.

Deleted
    Who's Athene?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Who's Athene?
    Come on not this again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Seriously they're nerfing Black Cleaver stats? Yeah because that's what was wrong with the Black Cleaver, not the fact that you could stack them to great effect. Seriously pisses me off that we finally get a good item for so many champions and then they nerf the stats instead of just making them unique. I loved finally being able to get max CDR as Kayle with Zephyr/Black Cleaver/blue buff and now they're hurting Black Cleaver which hurts the early game of champions that rush a brutalizer.
    I still think the item is OP as it is.

Same thing with BFT and Thornmail.

< Dominion player.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightswords View Post
    Come on not this again.
    >:]
    I keed I keed.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone had the problem where the server status said "undefined", the news didn't load and couldn't press Play? It's been like that the whole day. :/

Edit: Checked the official forums and, apparently, typing "thereisnourflevel" fixes the problem. It worked for me.
    Last edited by Delijica; 2012-12-09 at 04:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delijica View Post
    Has anyone had the problem where the server status said "undefined", the news didn't load and couldn't press Play? It's been like that the whole day. :/

Edit: Checked the official forums and, apparently, typing "thereisnourflevel" fixes the problem. It worked for me.
    It happened a few times to me, I thought it's because of my internet. Thank you for the solution!

Quote Originally Posted by Delijica View Post

They change that code at the start of each season. S1 it was something like up,up,down,down,left,right,up,down

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elial View Post
    They change that code at the start of each season. S1 it was something like up,up,down,down,left,right,up,down
    "up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A" is what it probably was. Konami Code and all that fun stuff. "thereisnourflevel" is probably permanent at this point (and was used all last season), since it is directly related to their game, unlike the Konami Code.

Deleted
    So they make it easier to ward. Do people ward? Hell no. Well why would you ward when you can just buy that new piece of item which you can't use since you'll be dead. Right?

Hate losing against a trash team simply because not 1 fuck in my team wants to ward, AP support Nidalee inclusive.