10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JareK View Post
    I am complaining on a game I am playing of free will and saying that another game that noone knows the gameplay of is better hurrdurr
    I changed it to perfection.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JareK View Post
    I hope this will be deleted and a DotA 2 thread will be born in its wake as LoL will be a joke in comparison.

Currently playing it to get my AoS fix but with such a low skill cap and horribly balanced heroes D2 can't come soon enough.

Jarvan FTW
    10 days later...

Quote Originally Posted by JareK
    OMG WHAT IS THIS STUPID ASS GAME OMFG THIS SUCKS I'M GOING BACK TO LOL
    Calling it now.

Also, would this be the right place to ask for a wee bit of advice? Just started playing not too long ago, but I have a fair bit of HoN experience (900ish games or so, 1700 MMR).

(Will come back with the questions later)
    Last edited by Coffer; 2011-08-08 at 07:11 PM.

Deleted
    DotA2 won't kill LoL.

Sure, it will take a hefty chunk of any MOBA playerbase, but Riot is a new company, finding its legs. I tell you what, It's fucking found them, and started sprinting. The only game going to die is HoN. Even S2 know this. Gone free to try and get a playerbase that WON'T be killed out with the arrival of DOTA2.

What I laugh at, is all the HoN people who said "LOL SUCKS BECAUSE ITS F2P" - Yeah, what now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    DotA2 won't kill LoL.

Sure, it will take a hefty chunk of any MOBA playerbase, but Riot is a new company, finding its legs. I tell you what, It's fucking found them, and started sprinting. The only game going to die is HoN. Even S2 know this. Gone free to try and get a playerbase that WON'T be killed out with the arrival of DOTA2.

What I laugh at, is all the HoN people who said "LOL SUCKS BECAUSE ITS F2P" - Yeah, what now?
    SC2 could barely do anything to LoL. Do people seriously think DotA 2 will fare any better?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    SC2 could barely do anything to LoL. Do people seriously think DotA 2 will fare any better?
    Look at the desperation. LoL has even banned the acronym "HoN" on the forums, because they were flooded with people going "HON IS F2P COME PLAY THIS INSTEAD" - It was so childish. The same happened here, people spamming referral links:
    "OH MY GOD, IT'S $10 - COME GET IT!"

It's amazing, that a little over a month ago, it was being advertised for $10, and then went F2P - I'd be pissed if I was one of the people that bought it for the "one off all time low price!"

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    That is nothing. I had 5 games in a row against Mordekaiser. He was also on the same lane with me, and in the 4'th game I played as Malzahar and went mid. He came mid ....

Exactly the same thing happens when I play against Xin. I always tell to my friend "X and Y heroes will come to our lane". And they actually come, and they actually happen to be the ones I hate.
    gotta love having morde in lane against a champion that cant harass him at all.... he just pokes you to death after you run outta mana trying to hurt him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey View Post
    gotta love having morde in lane against a champion that cant harass him at all.... he just pokes you to death after you run outta mana trying to hurt him.
    You gotta harass him 24/7 before he gets to higher level when his shield gets stronger.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    You gotta harass him 24/7 before he gets to higher level when his shield gets stronger.
    With what though? Morde is a very strong laner. You can't really engage him 1v1 when he hits level 3-4, he just does too much damage (E on what? 6 second CD? Less) - Some champions can do it, but, he doesn't have very many counters in a lane (with people of equal skill level)

Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    I just got into a game where a Mundo stopped playing at level 10 and spammed surrender.
    I had a game like that, where right on start one dude says, "At 20m we have to surrender, I have to go and don't want to get that thing." Thankfully only one other person on my team felt his "plight," and he ended up staying (while continuously spamming surrender) for a full 50 minute game.

I love dragging out a game because someone left before it was over thinking they'd just get the win, too.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    With what though? Morde is a very strong laner. You can't really engage him 1v1 when he hits level 3-4, he just does too much damage (E on what? 6 second CD? Less) - Some champions can do it, but, he doesn't have very many counters in a lane (with people of equal skill level)
    Yeah, thats where skill comes into count. <_<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    Yeah, thats where skill comes into count. <_<
    The thing with Morde, as long as you don't feed him kills, and keep him reasonable harassed (With a jungler) He's about as useful as a hole-riddled condom late game.

indeed leesa went against a Amumu and Teemo in lane as solo lane morde a few weeks back and got a triple kill with 20 hp left. People just dont understand that just because morde is low hp doesnt mean hes vulnerable to a gank ESPECIALLY when hes sitting in your minion wave charging his shield with CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing with Morde, as long as you don't feed him kills, and keep him reasonable harassed (With a jungler) He's about as useful as a hole-riddled condom late game.
    Somehow that is about as useful all the people in random groups LoL are.

hahahaha so true.

Deleted
    Now I don't want to brag or anything, but I just had a group that didn't suck donkeyballs (apart from the Yorick perhaps). Sure they didn't buy wards, but we basically won every teamfight and ended the game in just half an hour.

Now for a session closed.

15+ Year Old Account
    As I'm the biggest nub of LoL, I have a question.
    Do Wriggle's Lantern and Madred's Razors stack?
    I play Shaco.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    I play Shaco.
    Erm, if I'm not mistaken Madrerd's Razors become the Lantern, and the Lantern is very good for Junglers like Shaco yes, free Ward ftw.

Deleted
    I play Shaco.
    nope.avi

(Unique passive on the procs)

I play Shaco.
    They do not. Am not sure they can still stack with Shaco's ult anymore, as that was one of the things they touched on a long time ago.

Would need clarification, but a more direct answer to your question would be "No."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    They do not. Am not sure they can still stack with Shaco's ult anymore, as that was one of the things they touched on a long time ago.

Would need clarification, but a more direct answer to your question would be "No."
    The 4% magic damage does work on Shaco's ult (afaik)

But, it's been a long time since I've seen a Shaco!
    Last edited by mmoc9fada5a631; 2011-08-08 at 08:14 PM.