10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it does anymore(brb doing practice game to test it.)

EDIT: It does work but it follows the 75% damage thing so it does i a little less but it does use the razors
    Last edited by Duntix; 2011-08-08 at 08:37 PM.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS
    85 shadow/disc priest
    Looks like I got hacked again. Screw it I'm done with WoW

Deleted
    Hmm, which champ to buy: Lee Sin or Brandon?

Would use Lee Sin as a jungler with my noc and brand to burn mid(?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Hmm, which champ to buy: Lee Sin or Brandon?

Would use Lee Sin as a jungler with my noc and brand to burn mid(?)
    Both are very, very strong at the moment. Depends what role you like more!

Deleted
    Majai's Soulstealer has a 15% CD reduction on 20 stacks of it's effect, I'm wondering if this stacks with a passive 15% CD. And wether or not 10%, 15% and 20% stack with each other.

Anyone happens to know?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhaz View Post
    Majai's Soulstealer has a 15% CD reduction on 20 stacks of it's effect, I'm wondering if this stacks with a passive 15% CD. And wether or not 10%, 15% and 20% stack with each other.

Anyone happens to know?
    You have a max cooldown block of 40% - You can't go over that.

Mejais would give you 15%. Boots of Lucidity would give you 15% - This would give you 30%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    Both are very, very strong at the moment. Depends what role you like more!
    Well thats the problem, I LOVE both roles

Anyone happens to know?
    Also I'm fairly sure they do, just remember the CDR cap is 40% (31% with masteries)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Well thats the problem, I LOVE both roles

Also I'm fairly sure they do, just remember the CDR cap is 40% (31% with masteries)
    If you're still levelling, take Lee-Sin. A good jungler can win games.

Deleted
    If you're still levelling, take Lee-Sin. A good jungler can win games.
    I'm not, just farming IP for some more runes, but would like to get a new champion once in a while so...

I guess I'll just take Lee Sin and try him out, seems really strong in mid game for me <.<

This just in matchmaking system still sucks! I had 3 losses yesterday but the second was the best. I got a kill in the laning phase and it ended up being the only kill my team got the entire game! Yes the score was 1 to 37 at the 20 minute surrender. It was completely stupid.

Deleted
    You have a max cooldown block of 40% - You can't go over that.

Mejais would give you 15%. Boots of Lucidity would give you 15% - This would give you 30%
    Oh, good! I'm using Mejai's Soelstealer and Boots of Lucidity! Using Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Rabadon's Deathcap, Archangel's Staff and Eleisa's Miracle. Seems to work alright, so far.

Are the players on the US and EU side really this different? I see you people that play EU complain about completely horrible players, and how you're going 20, 30 kills per game, and getting quadra and penta kills out the rear

In all the pub games I've played, and ranked games I've seen, I've NEVER seen a penta kill, and NEVER seen anyone get more than around 20 kills in a very long game, while still having a fair amount of deaths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Are the players on the US and EU side really this different? I see you people that play EU complain about completely horrible players, and how you're going 20, 30 kills per game, and getting quadra and penta kills out the rear

In all the pub games I've played, and ranked games I've seen, I've NEVER seen a penta kill, and NEVER seen anyone get more than around 20 kills in a very long game, while still having a fair amount of deaths.
    When you score 20 kills in a game, you play against those guys that blow hard. When the enemy has that score, it's the other way around. There is no such thing as tight game. I am also unlucky, because when I carry the game, they surrender at 20, and when a teammate feeds like hell and we get our asses kicked without any shadow of a doubt, my teammates refuse to surrender.

For instance, I did a 21/4 with Vayne today, because the enemy played to aggressively on my lane.

I finished a match with Lee Sin 8/1 today because they played to aggressive. And they also surrendered at minute 20.

But the quadra/pentakill is a lie. I only witnessed a pentakill twice in all the games I have played. Caitlyn did the first one. The second one was HURR DURR SLURP DERP HURR Karthus
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2011-08-08 at 09:30 PM.

Ive scored a penta but it didn't call it one took to long to chase down the cass I guess? but for sure i aced their team. Was playing morde went top to push to second turret and my buddy in vent screams at me that their TFing with out me at dragon.... i mean really WHO DOES THAT?!?!?!? Any way I was like oh snap so I lumber my ass down to dragon as our teams running way. Well Nidalee was.... no one else lived through it.

Ult killed trynd who 1 shot their amumu. Mean while I sit on top of malzahar and eat him while my pet goes running down ashe and both my pet and I caught cass at their inhib turret. Ahhhh the joys of being left alone at top as mord :P. So yes pentas and quads do happen they are just really uncommon. Ive seen MAYBE 5 pentas and about 30 quad kills before.

Deleted
    I've had 3 or 4 pentas I think, just as many quadras and I don't have a count on triples. I think it's very reasonable since I've played 1800+ games. It's bound to happen
    The most amazing thing I did once was in a ranked game, I was aniv mid as always, but the lux I was against had to go back all the time because I got her to 50ish HP every time she came back. Then, their jungler and someone from bot came to gank me, it was the most intense moment I can remember, it ended with me getting a triple kill on them. Now I had enough money to get a great advantage and then when the next team fight came I got a quadra kill, the last kill must've been in the last possible second of the streak, they surrendered a couple minutes later and I ended with 7/0/0 :P

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    I've had 3 or 4 pentas I think, just as many quadras and I don't have a count on triples. I think it's very reasonable since I've played 1800+ games. It's bound to happen
    The most amazing thing I did once was in a ranked game, I was aniv mid as always, but the lux I was against had to go back all the time because I got her to 50ish HP every time she came back. Then, their jungler and someone from bot came to gank me, it was the most intense moment I can remember, it ended with me getting a triple kill on them. Now I had enough money to get a great advantage and then when the next team fight came I got a quadra kill, the last kill must've been in the last possible second of the streak, they surrendered a couple minutes later and I ended with 7/0/0 :P
    oh god fed anivias........

Deleted
    I've seen many Penta kills, mostly cause my team mates are complete idiots for hugging the enemy fiddle while he used his ulti, or the enemy team standing in Malzahars "Black Hole".
    I've personally only gotten a quad on a reasonably good team, they just happened to run on us at the worst possible time in their jungle (Support with low mana, Brand who just got blue so on CD, the rest were full on mana/hp), and even then two of the kills were almost KS's (Its Kill Secured, rait guise?), one died during my ulti and my Malefic Visions happened to kill the last guy who was running ^^. It would've been penta if their Shaco didn't realize to jump away.

But yes, most of these penta/quad kills happen by either team sucking horribly, or then are just very, VERY lucky.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3591/twitchx.png

Some random picture of my last games.

Also what does (Autumn) behind the map name mean?

I mean I've never seen any difference in the map, although I do not really pay attention to it I have to say.

I kinda liked the snowy map from youtube videos. Sad panda that they removed that
    Last edited by Riathy; 2011-08-08 at 10:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3591/twitchx.png

Some random picture of my last games.

Also what does (Autumn) behind the map name mean?

I mean I've never seen any difference in the map, although I do not really pay attention to it I have to say.

I kinda liked the snowy map from youtube videos. Sad panda that they removed that
    It'll be back at Christmas! And the Halloween map at..halloween :P

Deleted
    Ooh, will those halloween skins/runes come back too?

Just played a 91minute game, their ezreal kept spamming us to surrender since they were quite dominant early. They just got baron and decided to push us, but we had won the last 2 teamfights. They were rushing our inhab a big clash happends it ends with only me and their ezreal standing. He goes B and starts typing shit, and then they surrender. We couldn't understand why but one of his teammates wrote "His is sleeping at his girlfriend, he had to go." Me and my 4 friends laughed. Alot.