Oh my god what teammates I just had. Brand who first whined for 2 minutes about not wanting to go mid against Vladimir. Well, then he finally agreed to go mid and for some reason overextended and didnt pay any attention their jungler and got easily ganked a couple of times by enemy GP. After that, he started flaming our Lee Sin for not ganking mid, and our Lee Sin wasn't even jungling.. Lee Sin was kinda priceless too, at the start of the game he just suddenly went for the enemy mana buff and fed the first blood to enemy Caitlyn, and proceeded to calling us bad and not joining him on taking their blue, lawl

10+ Year Old Account
    I just had the most interesting game ever. I cant even explain it....
    Just watch...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9xcoaas5oyyv7cl

Background story: Janna and Galio was pissed because they didnt get to play Gangplank so they were gonna ruin the game for us.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Match with Tristana who's a beast late game lol.. best score I ever had in one game

Deleted
    I'm so tired of low level plays. Got 10:12 WL ratio atm because people fail so damn hard and they always find their way into our team. For example the last game. Sure, Tristana got the mid tower (and the only tower that did indeed go) down, but she was also 0/7/0 before 15 minute mark. Oh, I was solo laning as Alistar bot. Managed to score a few kills even and was 4/0/0 at 15 minute mark and tower at around half health. What did our jungler do, you ask? Well, our dear Warwick first died around 2 minute mark to creeps. Then again around 6 minute mark even after I had asked him to start laning and stop jungling as he was failing at it so bad. Yet he keeps on jungling and at around quarter he was level 8 while I was pushing level 13. G-fucking-g.

Got my my first penta kill with swain yesterday. Nothing better then walking around everyone with laser birds. I cant believe more people don't play swain. You pretty much get a kill at lvl 2 if you're good with your root. and then middle is just screwed from that point forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheanix712 View Post
    Got my my first penta kill with swain yesterday. Nothing better then walking around everyone with laser birds. I cant believe more people don't play swain. You pretty much get a kill at lvl 2 if you're good with your root. and then middle is just screwed from that point forward.
    swain is outclassed by a lot of casters at this point though. The nerfs to him really hurt, although his ult prioritizing champs was a step in the right direction.

also just lost my smurf 28 game winning streak accounts only level 21 lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheanix712 View Post
    I never played Swain but he just looks beyond awesome if you ask me. Even more awesome with his laz0r crows.

Edit:
    How do you like to play your Alistar? I read that after the nerfs he isn't that good as AP anymore (in competitive play), but all I see (if I see an Alistar) are AP Alistars.

A link to your favorite guide would be nice too.
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2011-08-09 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I never played Swain but he just looks beyond awesome if you ask me. Even more awesome with his laz0r crows.

Edit:
    How do you like to play your Alistar? I read that after the nerfs he isn't that good as AP anymore (in competitive play), but all I see (if I see an Alistar) are AP Alistars.

A link to your favorite guide would be nice too.
    alistar is probably the best support in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PnBoots View Post
    alistar is probably the best support in the game.
    So you like to build him off-tank/support-ish like described in http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=1154 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So you like to build him off-tank/support-ish like described in http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=1154 ?
    probably wont be building very many items without HoG, Philo stone etc.

when is north america LoL back up?

Quote Originally Posted by Thefishtank View Post
    when is north america LoL back up?
    Dunno, but when it does...PANTH! EVERYWHERE!

Hello everyone!

Summoner name: Edevon (US)
    Preferred champions: Leona for tank, Jarvan for melee, Viegar for ranged, and Taric for support

I don't play LoL a lot, unless my friends are on, so I'm still about ~15
    I'm looking at other melee right now, thinking about Wukong, Xin, Lee Sin. Any opinions on them?

Someone did the math on panth... he actually LOST burst damage, and only breaks even on dps after his third HSS. Rather a pathetic buff really, even with the auto crit.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Dunno, but when it does...PANTH! EVERYWHERE!
    May have to try Pantheon when the patch comes out.

Nothing says manly like a SMB jump into a team fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post

Attacking your enemies in the back when you come out of stealth? I find that very manly!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing says more manly then wearing speedos made out of a bear and throwing spears (manly) at your enemies while your muscles are working hard to lift up your shield so you can bash their skulls in with it.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post

If you play Panth, you need to call your ult "man drop", because that's totally what it is.

So I tested Renekton after the patch. Still the same old Renekton, strong early to mid game and weak late game. /facepalm

Deleted
    Wait, you have Skarner?