Yeah but, who is ACTUALLY stupid enough to let him farm? :P
    morde is just not a viable option tbh. there are way better tanks/tanky dps out there.
    Doesn't matter if you let him farm, he is quite viable unless he gets zoned out the ass (like 2 levels below his lane). There is a reason he is banned almost continuously at most elo (my roommate is in 1900 [Champion Mage], one of his top bans, and the first ban in every single game he plays is morde). Morde can farm like a boss, can ignore ganks because of his shield (lol 2 people on me? Walk back to tower, regen health, start pushing again) and can win team fights with his ult (Ults your carry, hes legendary, you just got aced by Mordekaiser). You don't build morde as a tanky dps or a tank, you build him as a AP nuke. With 25% spell vamp, mordes ult makes him nigh unkillable if used on a beefy champ, and even if used on a carry, the rest of his abilities giving him health make fighting him in anything but a 3+v1 an idiotic idea.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Man, I freaking LOVE Taric now!I just had a game with Caitlyn(we fucked up first blood)and ravaged their team it was like 24 kills on our team against 7 of theirs.I found my true calling, and that's support.

3/1/8 yay!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandemar View Post
    Man, I freaking LOVE Taric now!I just had a game with Caitlyn(we fucked up first blood)and ravaged their team it was like 24 kills on our team against 7 of theirs.I found my true calling, and that's support.

3/1/8 yay!
    Well...Taric+Cait is known to be THE most OP combo .
    Stun, put trap under it. That's like 4secs stun. Piltover, some autoattacks and gg.

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Well...Taric+Cait is known to be THE most OP combo .
    Stun, put trap under it. That's like 4secs stun. Piltover, some autoattacks and gg.
    Yep, though at the beginning i was sort of raging to myself for Caitlyn fucking up the initial stun(In actuality i kinda the confused the guy so while i stunned one guy he stunned the other, yay for lack of voice chat).

Deleted
    Lol, I knew it would come to this. Every game I have joined, there has been someone to instalock Talon and lane NOCTURNE every game. Neither of those people having the slightest idea on how to build them

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Lol, I knew it would come to this. Every game I have joined, there has been someone to instalock Talon and lane NOCTURNE every game. Neither of those people having the slightest idea on how to build them
    I have a rl friend who thinks that Nocturne and Olaf are awesome in lane and he refuses to jungle with them.

Just played Nocturne for the first time this morning, decided to practice with him a little bit against bots before doing any real games with him. I had never jungled before with any character so I was really surprised at the advantage I had and how much cash I was bringing in. I loved him! I ended up going 23-1-0. I know, not really that impressive considering it was against bots but I have high hopes when I start doing pvp with him. Really fun champion. =D

So, are people normally terrible with Gragas or something? After the free week a while back I decided to pick him up (Love the fatty), and no lie, every single time I pick him someone on my team moans about how all Gragas is good for is saving the enemy from death. I've almost never been worse than 3:1 KDR... I don't get how everyone has such bad experiences with him :P

Deleted
    Inbe4 all nubs insta locking talon, karma and lane noc.
    I've had one guy never played noc before and jungled with him straight away.
    he died at the blue golem... 3 times..
    T_T

Deleted
    99% of games theres a talon and caitlyn on both teams and sometimes 2 nocturnes aswell (one of them being me). Fun... not.

Liking Nocturne quite a lot myself after trying him. But i swear, everytime i use ultimate, the target ALWAYS pulls 10 flashes, 20 ghosts and whatnot out of his ass. Fock dis shat. From now on, will only ult in middle of teamfights, only to KS, mwahaha >

Tried Caitlyn aswell. One of my worst games. Failed at last hits, failed at harassing, got my ass harassed out. Whats even worse enemy Caitlyn did very well which made me feel even more baaaad.
    Last edited by mmoc024edb9800; 2011-09-13 at 05:50 PM.

Deleted
    I started to play LoL today, and i have a question : how do i get moar champs ? Simply by grinding and buying them with the points i won ?

Deleted
    yes.

or spending real money.

Deleted
    I'm just wondering how you did good as noc and bad as cait.
    can't seem to figure it out :O.
    anywayz, Noc is awesome, which is why I bought him myself ages ago.
    and yeah, as soon as people hear DARKNEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. they will shit their pants, run to the closest turret and incase needed flash or ghost asap. kinda entertaining at times

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    I'm just wondering how you did good as noc and bad as cait.
    can't seem to figure it out :O.
    anywayz, Noc is awesome, which is why I bought him myself ages ago.
    and yeah, as soon as people hear DARKNEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. they will shit their pants, run to the closest turret and incase needed flash or ghost asap. kinda entertaining at times
    '

Oh yes, thenever i hear that sound in solo queue, i try to run for the closest tower

Quote Originally Posted by Venali View Post
    So, are people normally terrible with Gragas or something?
    Pretty much ye, people tend to be terrible with skillshot champions in general.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    Galio is worse than the top tier tanks - Amumu, Alistair etc. He compensates by having good chasing abilities and high nuke damage (Q+E can wreck squishies if you have some AP or M-Pen).

He is quite decent in some comps, I've seen amazing combos with Nunu+Galio ults, including quadra kills.
    I usually run tank masteries, with AP carry runes, makes his damage scary to face. And yeah, Nunu+Galio would definitely be devastating I'll have to try that later with my friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I usually run tank masteries, with AP carry runes, makes his damage scary to face. And yeah, Nunu+Galio would definitely be devastating I'll have to try that later with my friend.
    Nunu, Galio, Karthus, Talon, Nasus.
    Dem teamfights

Actually you would probably have to replace Nasus with Karma ._.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-3oqRTnTUs - this.
    just went 30/9/11 with Renekton btw, lol. one sickly Op croc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-3oqRTnTUs - this.
    just went 30/9/11 with Renekton btw, lol. one sickly Op croc
    '

Dude that last one, that is just sick!

Deleted
    I no rite!