Build pure AP and rocket jump for 800 damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Build pure AP and rocket jump for 800 damage.
    I JUST got out of a game facing one of those. She would rocket jump me and Buster shot for 1200 damage. It wouldn't be so ridiculous if the Jarvan on my team wasn't spamming chat with "WTF LOLOL YOU BAD YOU GOT KILLED".
    That makes the 5th Jarvan this week that raged during game. Compared to the rest of the ragers I've had this week, they've made up a large portion of them.

Haven't seen a single free Jarvan this week.

Maybe it's because I always pick him, hmm.

Oh god... I'm watching HotshotGG play support Yorick. Nobody believed me when I said Yorick is an awesome support! Now everyone's gonna be playing my Yorick.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Wow, Irelia is free finally. This is going to be an annoying week.
    OH PISS! Really hope I get early picks in draft so some randoms don't pick her over me. I've spent the past week and a half playing nothing but her. And I still fail at getting high CS. Any help outside of l2 last hit and spam ult late game would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2011-10-25 at 06:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Just play Irelia more, learn her auto attack animation and the damage you'll do with them. Worse comes to worse use your dash ability to get a few CS.
    I actually have that problem getting CS on Warwick for some reason.

Excellent, free Urgot week.

No sarcasm, every time he's free, 95% of the players build him/play him as an AD carry, completely screw up, feed all game, and complain about how bad Urgot is.

And of course, the less people think of Urgot, the easier it is to get kills

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Why? Well its a decent MR item that offers damage and is not THAT expensive
    Why not? Cause you don't really need it as an ranged carry that has insane end game range, also it just sets you back on your "actual build"
    Was mucking about in a quicky bot game and decided to go On Hit Effects for the lulz.

Razor, Wits End, Bloodthirster, think I was working on Black Cleaver.

Rather than critting stuff to death, her 2.5 AS just minces things with all those On Hit effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    OH PISS! Really hope I get early picks in draft so some randoms don't pick her over me. I've spent the past week and a half playing nothing but her. And I still fail at getting high CS. Any help outside of l2 last hit and spam ult late game would be appreciated.
    What lane are in? What do you usually lane with/against? What do you have problems laning against?

In general though, repetition is the best way to learn. Just keep playing her, and you'll have problem keeping your CS high throughout the game.

Besides, you should try last hitting as karthus without using Q. Takes him 10 minutes just to launch an auto attack

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Excellent, free Urgot week.

No sarcasm, every time he's free, 95% of the players build him/play him as an AD carry, completely screw up, feed all game, and complain about how bad Urgot is.

And of course, the less people think of Urgot, the easier it is to get kills
    How should he be built, then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    I have no clue either? race manamune, stack ad and spam acid hunter all game long and... win?

Jungling tanky support AP assassin

trollface.jpeg
    Last edited by Antueater; 2011-10-25 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antueater View Post
    Jungling tanky support AP assassin

trollface.jpeg
    You start with several Tiamats, then you finally build into dual-weilding Swains.

It might be that I decided to go look into HoN and realize how much the pooch is screwed, but I'm starting to get really mad while perusing through dumb comments here and there about this and that that we've seemed to cover before.

...and then I met another couple in a bot game while playing with my boyfriend, and it was k. /)^3^(\
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

10+ Year Old Account
    NoMercy Fiera - EU West

Prefer: Lux, Ezreal, Karma (And other support/mage casters)

Play most nights with a group of friends.
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Urgot is bad hero, but I think his ulti is useless end game for a hero that has no flash and teleport in middle of enemy team
    EDIT : useless as in team fights not as clear up
    Last edited by sam86; 2011-10-25 at 11:12 AM.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

When teamfights in late evolve, you can either do a soft initiate to get the enemy carry out of position and flash out to your safety or just wait until the fight breaks out through hard initiate (Ashe arrow, amumu bandage toss...), some/most CC went out, position yourself and then grab the carry and go apeshit.

His ultimate requires some skill and practice to get used to it, but it really is one of the most high risk / high gain ultimates ingame. His damage falls a bit off in late due to rather unspectacular ratios, but his early and mid dominance make a bit up for that.

Plus the funfactor is just TOO DAMN HIGH

Deleted
    A little tanky, so you can switch without instantgibbing yourself. I prefer warmongs +atmas so I get some damage too. Basically you MUST live throughout the team fight, not just get a target down and then dying yourself. You have a -15% dmg debuff autoattack, a build in armor debuff with your grenade and an ulti that can put your team in a much better position. You tag the carry with your autoattack, debuff at least two or three of them with your grenade and see the enemy team die.

Yet again, I could be wrong!

Urgot >
    Manamune > Brutalizer > Cleaver/LW > BV > FH > turn brutalizer into whatever

Deleted
    We just won with 23:1 at the 20 min mark. Zilean jungled, Trynda won 2v1 top vs Singed and Lux and I pushed four towers as Anivia. o.O
    Last edited by mmoc0a04ed3db8; 2011-10-25 at 11:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait. A Zilean jungle? o.O