I've never had much trouble with Swain aside from Ryze and Cass I have alot of trouble with Vlad bleh I dont really know why though.

I only have trouble against Fizz mid on all my AP's (Morde, Cassio, TF, Kennen are most played mids for me) and the occasional very good ahri/brand can screw me over sometimes (I'm just rlly bad against those, i don't know why ). Never really meet any Ryzes or Swains, the ones I do meet usually aren't too good.

Anyone know how to not get wrecked by a fizz mid as the champions I play mostly? Usually I end up getting zoned, desperately want to get cs and then just get wrecked >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    I've never had much trouble with Swain aside from Ryze and Cass I have alot of trouble with Vlad bleh I dont really know why though.
    Swain counters Vlad pretty hard in my experience. Just lay on the damage when he's weak (early game). The last time I played against a Vlad I was destroying him so hard we went for Warmog's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Swain counters Vlad pretty hard in my experience. Just lay on the damage when he's weak (early game). The last time I played against a Vlad I was destroying him so hard we went for Warmog's.
    Ignite + Dot Damage damaging in pool is pretty big also.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorious View Post
    I only have trouble against Fizz mid on all my AP's (Morde, Cassio, TF, Kennen are most played mids for me) and the occasional very good ahri/brand can screw me over sometimes (I'm just rlly bad against those, i don't know why ). Never really meet any Ryzes or Swains, the ones I do meet usually aren't too good.

Anyone know how to not get wrecked by a fizz mid as the champions I play mostly? Usually I end up getting zoned, desperately want to get cs and then just get wrecked >.>
    I assume you are talking AP fizz.... Fizz biggest problem is his sustain he doesn't have a good kit to regen health(spellvamp/lifesteal) and his playful/trickster which he normally maxes first to farm CS cost a truck load early game. Poke fizz into submission, make him use his E and mana starve him. Once his mana is gone he will base or take damage. Try to keep your creep about halfway between mid and your tower (just out of yout towers range)that way if he drives you he take tower damage. This we keep him overextended making it easy for you jungler to gank him.

My team:

Amumu
    Olaf
    Maokai
    Mundo
    Soraka

Summoner spells: 5x Heal, 5x Smite.

This should be fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account

Just had a game where the enemy had a terrible Lulu + Hecarim combo that fed me 6+ kills or so. And the post-game rage continued afterwards:

http://i49.tinypic.com/66djs1.jpg

Is this kind of post-game chat common when games end up lopsided as this?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Just took an idea from a youtube video I saw, and ran 5x teleport on my team, warded their jungle, and just came in with 3 at their blue, stole it, and got FB....warded their red, had the other two port in, steal it and get another kill lol....the enemy jungler quit after that =(

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    Just took an idea from a youtube video I saw, and ran 5x teleport on my team, warded their jungle, and just came in with 3 at their blue, stole it, and got FB....warded their red, had the other two port in, steal it and get another kill lol....the enemy jungler quit after that =(
    ha that's awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted
    What do people think about AP twisted fate? I love playing it and know that is it viable in blind pick but I am wanting to push to get reasonably good at ranked (silver/gold and I am happy). Is AP TF actually a good pick for ranked?

Quote Originally Posted by quosk1867 View Post
    What do people think about AP twisted fate? I love playing it and know that is it viable in blind pick but I am wanting to push to get reasonably good at ranked (silver/gold and I am happy). Is AP TF actually a good pick for ranked?
    Haven't played him in ranked, but AP TF is the way to go. Lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by quosk1867 View Post
    He is probably pretty good because he can really gank strongly, you can help your team pick up lots of early kills and force match ends before it gets to late game where he struggles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grab Shen (if he isn't banned) as well and you can really hurt as soon as you hit level 6. Pantheon Jungle for even more fun.

---------- Post added 2012-04-29 at 06:20 PM ----------

ALSO!

Just wanted to spread the word on this stream a bit. Not mine, but a Cheerful Happy Bearded Dude who's just glad to be playing and have people watch. No raging, just Super Fun stuff. And supports that buy double stacks of wards. Sure, it's not supah high elo, but it's more entertaining than all the raging that goes in on so many of those games.

http://www.justin.tv/rexgar

Official thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2052518

Unfortunately, I don't have an NA account, so I can't upvote him.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2012-04-29 at 04:21 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just wrecked a ranked game awhile ago as Nautilus jungle. Good stuff

So, these 4 guys forced me to play support when I said start 'mid, top or jungle pls, not playing support'
    I just picked kennen to troll them (they were being very annoying about it so oh well), ended up carrying hard with 6/4/11 with my ults winning every single teamfight we fought.

Damn, I didn't think trolling would end up with us winning lol (Though their comp was kinda troll too, soraka top, blitz mid, teemo/ez bot, lee sin jungle), but oh well hahaha

---------- Post added 2012-04-29 at 06:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Grab Shen (if he isn't banned) as well and you can really hurt as soon as you hit level 6. Pantheon Jungle for even more fun.

---------- Post added 2012-04-29 at 06:20 PM ----------

ALSO!

Just wanted to spread the word on this stream a bit. Not mine, but a Cheerful Happy Bearded Dude who's just glad to be playing and have people watch. No raging, just Super Fun stuff. And supports that buy double stacks of wards. Sure, it's not supah high elo, but it's more entertaining than all the raging that goes in on so many of those games.

http://www.justin.tv/rexgar

Official thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2052518

Unfortunately, I don't have an NA account, so I can't upvote him.
    Uhm, that's kind of advertising fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Grab Shen (if he isn't banned) as well and you can really hurt as soon as you hit level 6. Pantheon Jungle for even more fun..
    I have panth is jungling on him that fast or how fast is it compared to other junglers? I really enjoy playing him as a solo top hes fairly fun one of my fav aside from jax or maybe rumble.

Anyone knows how many ghost skins are there in game? Off my head i can remember Spooky GP, Spectral Fiddle and Haunting Nocturne which is sadly not available anymore. I just love those ghost skins and am thinking of forming a team game for it. How i wish i was around when Haunting Nocturne was available haiz.

Deleted
    Downloaded, installed, & tried my first game, 5 v com - got the hang of it, despite getting whipped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    I have panth is jungling on him that fast or how fast is it compared to other junglers? I really enjoy playing him as a solo top hes fairly fun one of my fav aside from jax or maybe rumble.
    Pretty decent, but he's more of a ganker than a farmer.

Deleted
    This game should be 24+ really. The amount of children or just plain immature people is beyond me. In short, I'm Olaf laning against a Kennen and winning my lane quite easily .. fast forward half an hour and their Kog is beyond fed, no really .. fed like a African child in a local candy store kinda fed. In short again, their Kennen was pure fail and Kog basically carried his team thanks to our Rammus sucking at initiating and us having an Eve by mistake (or so she said).

After 1 hour and 3 minutes they FINALLY get our nexus down and what does their Kennen say?

"Pff, so easy noobs!"

I really don't mind losing games if it was a good game or my team wasn't fully retarded. But I just can't stand this children mentality. You suck en entire game, doing nothing useful for your team and when your ass gets carried beyond fuck you have the guts to say it was easy. The worst part: he fucking meant it.

People like that should just get shot, twice.