10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    This game should be 24+ really.
    I can tell you In my many years of gaming, adults can act just as bad as children. it's just the fact your "anonymous". but i will agree with the unnecessary bashing that goes on. people play video games for fun, no reason to ruin it, by yelling at each other. D:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Deleted
    Man I forgot how beastly Yorick can be.

By the end of the game I had ~320 armor + 3k hp. Combine that with my passive and I was absolutely unkillable in team fights.

I just Ult'd Caitlyn, then wandered around fights from target to target spamming ghouls and shovelling till my heart was content, safe in the knowledge that my red ghoul was sustaining me from any damage actually getting through my armor.
    I think in mid game I was about 1/4 or something unspectacular - we ended the game with me on 10/4, countless assists and farmed up to the teeth.

fed like a African child in a local candy store kinda fed.
    This made me laugh I am sorry about you losing your game but Wow.

Also @Duilliath I just tried Jungle Panth went 12-2 and The ganking was very easy like Wow he is easily one of my favorite junglers after one game rofl, Thank you for telling me about him =).

Deleted
    Guess I will try Shaco now in a custom.

Basicly if he jungles he can turn out a great addition to your team, or as useless as a Magikarp right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Guess I will try Shaco now in a custom.

Basicly if he jungles he can turn out a great addition to your team, or as useless as a Magikarp right?
    He is the scariest jungler at low ELOs and can one shot your carry when he gets fed. However, much like Twitch, one pink ward is GG, and proper warding can make your ganks slightly more predictable. Good part is no one wards in normals/low ELO so it's a guaranteed win if you don't screw up.

Deleted
    Well he is OP when fed I found out in custom....

Still I don't really like his skillset, except JiTB.

Deleted
    fast forward half an hour and their Kog is beyond fed, no really .. fed like a African child in a local candy store kinda fed
    I just thought this was hilarious!

Deleted
    Anyone know if the new champ / skin reductions for this week have been announced yet?
    Last edited by mmoc4daf775212; 2012-04-30 at 08:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qauren View Post
    By the end of the game I had ~320 armor + 3k hp. Combine that with my passive and I was absolutely unkillable in team fights.
    Why would you get such an ungodly amount of armor? The more you get, the weaker it gets and the more Last Whisper is going to rape the entirety of your item build.
    This game should be 24+ really.
    I met someone who was around 24'ish this one time and he was really immature, I think this game should be for 50+

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I met someone who was around 24'ish this one time and he was really immature, I think this game should be for 50+
    Zefie you're wrong. I met a 10 year old who was a really good player and a super nice kid. I think this game should be under 12 only.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Zefie you're wrong. I met a 10 year old who was a really good player and a super nice kid. I think this game should be under 12 only.
    You know what, I've never met a dead person that was rude. This game should only be playable if you're dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what, I've never met a dead person that was rude. This game should only be playable if you're dead.
    Good point. Here's a knife, want to que for some ranked in a few minutes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah, so dead people can exist after all!

Finally got my Noxusphobia over with and bought Cassiopeia while she was on sale. Is there anything specific I should know about her so I don't crash and burn while using her in actual games?
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-04-30 at 09:17 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Good point. Here's a knife, want to que for some ranked in a few minutes?
    Sure, I'll meet you in a sec!

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Woah, so dead people can exist after all!

Finally got my Noxusphobia over with and bought Cassiopeia while she was on sale. Is there anything specific I should know about her so I don't crash and burn while using her in actual games?
    Smartcast E
    ???
    Profit.

Deleted
    Why would you get such an ungodly amount of armor? The more you get, the weaker it gets and the more Last Whisper is going to rape the entirety of your item build.

No idea - I didn't do it intentionally :-P. between Frozen Heart, Randuins and Atmas (and I never sold my Ninja Tabi since they had no real CC and their Ahri got stomped on by LB in land) it just kinda happened. Given that I had just shy of 200 Mres and 3k hp it didn't matter much.
    Particularly when their Tristana gets a little fee but builds a Brutalizer. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Anyone knows how many ghost skins are there in game? Off my head i can remember Spooky GP, Spectral Fiddle and Haunting Nocturne which is sadly not available anymore. I just love those ghost skins and am thinking of forming a team game for it. How i wish i was around when Haunting Nocturne was available haiz.
    Bumpz, anyone knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    Be more aggressive than you've ever been.

Only way to play Cassiopeia.

Actually, the inverse is true. The more armor you have, the less effect Last Whisper would have.

Imagine you have 50% ArP:
    320 Armor = 76.2% reduction.
    160 Armor = 61.6% reduction.
    Result: 14.6% Difference.

Now if you have 200 Armor:
    200 Armor = 66.7% reduction.
    100 Armor = 50% reduction.
    16.7% difference.

Additionally, armor is in fact linear in its effect. It does not get weaker the more you have.

Edit: You are right to an extent, of course. The more you have, the more LW removes. But when you factor in that a) the higher value is still better, and b) not every opponent is likely to have LW, stacking a god-awful amount of armor can work. Assuming you have a shitload of health, too.
    Last edited by saberon; 2012-04-30 at 11:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Actually, the inverse is true. The more armor you have, the less effect Last Whisper would have.

Imagine you have 50% ArP:
    320 Armor = 76.2% reduction.
    160 Armor = 61.6% reduction.
    Result: 14.6% Difference.

Now if you have 200 Armor:
    200 Armor = 66.7% reduction.
    100 Armor = 50% reduction.
    16.7% difference.

Additionally, armor is in fact linear in its effect. It does not get weaker the more you have.
    sorry, your math is is bad

first - equation 1-(100/(X+100)) where X is armor value, is not linear (inverse is true - graph approaches 100% reduction but never reaches it) make graph in excell and u will see
    second your example is not valid, because there is no 50% reduction of armor (last whisper reduce 40%) and because funktion is not linear, samples are behaving not linear (50AR - 30AR = 10,2 %difference), (100AR - 60AR = 12,5% difference), (200 AR -120AR = 12,2 %difference) and so on

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think we need formulas and excel spreadsheets to figure this out.

LW is a 40% armor pen. The more armor your target has, the more effective it is.

Stacking armor is still effective at helping to shut down a fed AD carry, whether they get LW or not.

OK - we good here, folks?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.