Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    While I'd rather listen to neither, even if we substitute Flatsound with something more of my liking, I'd still not pick the 128kbps. Poor quality reduces the experience for me by so much, I'd rather pass on it entirely.

It's part of the reason you won't see me play, say, Miss Fortune. Though the new Splash art might fix that.
    Thing is I can't really pick neither, now can I?

Deleted
    It's part of the reason you won't see me play, say, Miss Fortune. Though the new Splash art might fix that.
    The new splash art is definitely one of the reasons that will make me play Miss Fortune again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Thing is I can't really pick neither, now can I?
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

Deleted
    I'm saying you can't pick neither, I guess you could go into the gamefiles and remove it with a blank image but that'd sort of ruin it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can install custom skins. I'm guessing you can use custom splashes as well, but not sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post
    New lux splash: she is insane. Oh, and her laugh.
    that is... decidedly more creepy than it is now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am having so much fun with Vlad so far. I hope he goes on sale soon.

Is there any easy way to look up when he last went on sale? If it was within the last month or two I guess odds are he won't be for a while and I may just bite the bullet and pay full price.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I decided to just buy him + the Vandal skin awhile ago. He's on sale rarely if ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I am having so much fun with Vlad so far. I hope he goes on sale soon.

Is there any easy way to look up when he last went on sale? If it was within the last month or two I guess odds are he won't be for a while and I may just bite the bullet and pay full price.
    It was a couple of months ago now, because I got him when he was on sale, I think it was just over 2 months ago, maybe longer.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    And still people complain. Apparently for some people, crappy art >> awesome new splash just because it's what they're used to.
    The funny thing is I like it. I like insane personalities, actually.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Vlad is just such an OP top after level 5-6. Good Vlad's (maintain those stacks DAMMIT!) can just troll an entire team with zhonya's and pool. He was on sale a little after the end of April, maybe mid-May if I had to pinpoint, so I wouldn't hold your breath (he will probably be on sale next week and now I look like an ass)

Corki nerfs hit him hard, I still see Corki's everygame- but I notice a significantly higher win rate against him now. Also Ez & Sona / Taric & Graves is too stronk for any Corki lane.

I have been watching the Koreans play Shaco, <3, man they are so damn scary with him- so much different then our meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it suits her. She is on the brink of breaking down, so ye.

---------- Post added 2012-09-12 at 04:31 PM ----------

I don't enjoy watching games much these days. So many same picks... Graves/Ez/Corki in 90% of all games. Boring.

Deleted
    I think it suits her. She is on the brink of breaking down, so ye.

---------- Post added 2012-09-12 at 04:31 PM ----------

I don't enjoy watching games much these days. So many same picks... Graves/Ez/Corki in 90% of all games. Boring.
    Should watch me on my stream then :P I rarely pick any of those 3, Graves sometimes but I like Caitlyn and Sivir probably the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't like Caitlyn either.

But that's because she's one of the few ADs that (can) give me a hard time as Tristana.

Deleted
    Don't like Caitlyn either.

But that's because she's one of the few ADs that (can) give me a hard time as Tristana.
    Yeah, shes probably the only one who can out range you until late game. That is why I love her, her range just wins you lanes and they cant get away because of your ulti.

15+ Year Old Account
    I watched a few Phantoml0rd lessons and picked up on a couple concepts I just never thought about before (yeah, I'm probably a baddie).

One of which has reinvigorated my love for Caitlyn. She trades SO well in lane you can shut down an equally skilled opponent (let's face it, I'm not going to own Chaox even if he's playing ADC Teemo) incredibly hard. I played one last night and had double my opponent's CS 18 minutes into the game because every time he went in for a last hit I was getting at least 1 auto and often times a Q. Only a really strong opposing support can help deter that.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    On the topic of splash arts, I don't really think Lux needs new art, there are far worse splash arts.
    Just look at normal Sion splash and compare it to Warmonger Sion, it's just so bad in comparison.
    Or Soraka's classic splash...
    Or Cho'gath with his awkward splash/icon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vs Caitlyn, I go completely berserking aggressive. It's the only way I know how to deal with her. I'll gladly lose 2-3 CS if it means I can get an AA + Explosive Shot on her. I want her parked on her tower. Even if it opens me up for ganks, she has nothing to assist with them anyway if she's tower humping. Fortunately, Tristana + Alistar have enough early burst at lvl 2/3 to scare most Caitlyns away. If I can survive the lane till lvl 9ish, I'll be fine. That means going fairly even in CS. Trist is infinitely more useful late game anyway.

On Lux: Personally, I think the new art gives her a good expression, but her pose is really odd.

Also, I couldn't find this "lore" that explained how she was borderline insane. I had a look at the Wiki, but all I could find there was her League Judgment where she seemed to have some repressed memories(?), nothing on being "insane" or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a li'l hint of what's holding Lux together:

Her labored breaths caught in her throat just long enough for her to whisper, “Because I have nothing else…”The darkness shattered around her, falling to the ground in shards. She crumpled to the ground, heaving sobs racking her body.

I seem to recall some other interesting tidbits in the JoJ, but can't for the life of me remember where and when.