Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Yorick is as close as you're ever going to get. Illusions/multiple units don't really exist in LoL.
    I think it's a pity that there isn't a champion that has powers based on Illusions. I thought of this before and it's kinda sad because it would be fun.

The illusions could be something like creating a monster or just an image, and it would do damage, or it also could put something over your champion(a creature or a shadow, wtv) and do damage over time.

I don't know but I would love to see a champion with powers based on Illusions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Thing is, Cass' q is as fast, or maybe faster than Ez's Q, and it's possible to dodge them if you know when he's doing to use it. I think it's easy to understand when he's going to use it, specially in the laning phase, because he needs to get in position in order to get a hit on you. So I think it's easy to be honest...

Also, some times, I bring ms quints, mid/bot/top/jungle so I can dodge an enemy's skill shots faster.
    Yes but Ezreal is not an AP carry, if he misses his Q literally nothing happens, he just keeps auto attacking. If Cass misses Q she won´t do damage until it´s up again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Yes but Ezreal is not an AP carry, if he misses his Q literally nothing happens, he just keeps auto attacking. If Cass misses Q she won´t do damage until it´s up again.
    I was just using that example to make you understand that it's easier to dodge Ez's q than Cass' q. That's why I said it was kinda crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I was just using that example to make you understand that it's easier to dodge Ez's q than Cass' q. That's why I said it was kinda crappy.
    Well theyre quite different, Cassis is a small spot on the floor, Ezreals is a straight line away from him and has a pretty long range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Well theyre quite different, Cassis is a small spot on the floor, Ezreals is a straight line away from him and has a pretty long range.
    Well, wtv, you just needed to understand the example and figure that it's easy to dodge it.

I atleast think it's easy to dodge it.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    It's harder to dodge in TF, with lots of CC around.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yorick is as close as you're ever going to get. Illusions/multiple units don't really exist in LoL.
    Time to start using it then? Yorick is nowhere near Phantom Lancer at all, no hero in LoL resemble him (yet)
    And they did copy the omnis(p)lash in end so they may do that one day
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Time to start using it then? Yorick is nowhere near Phantom Lancer at all, no hero in LoL resemble him (yet)
    And they did copy the omnis(p)lash in end so they may do that one day
    >Multiple unit control.
    >LoL
    Nice pipe dream you have there.

And it's not like Omnislash is the only blatant ability copy they've made.

Deleted

From nothing to gold in 24 hours, that was exhausting.

inb4 Muzual

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats!

Though, you got really lucky in that you didn't get any afkers or anything while your elo was still really volatile. I went to 1450 in about 7 games, then had multiple afkers/rage quitters and bombed to 1200. Oh well, came back.

What kinda Lulu was that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Grats!

Though, you got really lucky in that you didn't get any afkers or anything while your elo was still really volatile. I went to 1450 in about 7 games, then had multiple afkers/rage quitters and bombed to 1200. Oh well, came back.
    One of my first games had a Kha'Zix rapidly feeding top (10+ kills without any jungler intervention) but other than that I didn't have anything too bad. Usually at least one of our lanes broke even. In my last game we had a jungle Ezreal but we still won because their Singed thought he was Shy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What kinda Lulu was that?
    Just normal support, but I roamed a bit more than usual. Nobody expects a Lulu gank, or even better a countergank.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of my first games had a Kha'Zix rapidly feeding top (10+ kills without any jungler intervention) but other than that I didn't have anything too bad. Usually at least one of our lanes broke even. In my last game we had a jungle Ezreal but we still won because their Singed thought he was Shy.
    man, I had everything. Though I was doing it as a jungler, and people don't always follow the jungler. But 4 games in a row were either someone never even connected to the game, straight up randomly afking or just quitting. Sucks when that happens at the beginning because your elo will drop a lot more than normal. Like I lost 4 games in a row the other day, so I lost around 40-50 elo. I lost around 100-120 when I started when that happened.

You gonna keep laddering, or are you going to just stay with gold for the janna skin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    (queue with me tomorrow? <3)
    Decline if you know what's good for you, Alai.

Deleted
    Gz on the gold Alaitoc!

I love those wins on Lulu.

And you got lucky you didn't get any afk'ers or something like that.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-06 at 09:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    man, I had everything. Though I was doing it as a jungler, and people don't always follow the jungler. But 4 games in a row were either someone never even connected to the game, straight up randomly afking or just quitting. Sucks when that happens at the beginning because your elo will drop a lot more than normal. Like I lost 4 games in a row the other day, so I lost around 40-50 elo. I lost around 100-120 when I started when that happened.

You gonna keep laddering, or are you going to just stay with gold for the janna skin.
    Those Naut games were my jungling games. One of the losses was due to that retarded Kha'Zix, the other was my fault. I don't like jungling when there's a lot of pressure.

Don't we get the Janna skin even if we aren't actually gold when the season finishes? I thought it was only your highest rating that mattered. I'm not sure whether I will keep going (in solo queue), ranked is pretty stressful and I doubt I will be able to get much closer to plat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those Naut games were my jungling games. One of the losses was due to that retarded Kha'Zix, the other was my fault. I don't like jungling when there's a lot of pressure.

Don't we get the Janna skin even if we aren't actually gold when the season finishes? I thought it was only your highest rating that mattered. I'm not sure whether I will keep going (in solo queue), ranked is pretty stressful and I doubt I will be able to get much closer to plat.
    ya you get it once you have reached gold at any point. What I meant was were you going to go for a higher elo or just play normals now that you have gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a side note from the streams going boom twice today, TSM's Reginald is calling it quits.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-10-07 at 12:40 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Oh wow the second remake, and it's looking a lot worse for CLG, sad day, sad day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    On a side note from the streams going boom twice today, TSM's Reginald is calling it quits.
    I heard that somewhere too. How old was he exactly?
    Hey everyone