Deleted
    What you guys are talking about is largely irrelevant becuase it´s likely you won´t be much better than your opponent at that role.

Raising ELO isn´t about carrying it is about improving and being a positive influence on your team (which includes not flaming and being nice). Most people don´t like jungling and supporting hence they are the easiest roles to outplay your enemy in, meaning they are probablly the best for raising ELO with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Err no
    I found out the role that make most impact is solo top, assume all other lanes are equal (even in kill), solo top bruiser make or brake the game, followed by jungler, followed by ranged AD/mid AP carry, followed last by support
    It comes down to when certain champions are strong. Like top and mid are going to be strong once they their ults, and can burst people. Mid especially. Bottom doesn't really get strong until you get a good amount of farm or you get super fed, which does happen sometimes. Even if you are doing just average in bottom lane, if your team can hold out till the late game and not make too many mistakes, you can carry as a ranged ad.

Imo it's easiest to carry the game as a mid or a jungler. The jungler has impact on the entire game, all the time. And the mid can roam. It's still very easy to carry as a ranged ad if you can coordinate your team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    What you guys are talking about is largely irrelevant becuase it´s likely you won´t be much better than your opponent at that role.

Raising ELO isn´t about carrying it is about improving and being a positive influence on your team (which includes not flaming and being nice). Most people don´t like jungling and supporting hence they are the easiest roles to outplay your enemy in, meaning they are probablly the best for raising ELO with.
    Assuming that a team is 100% similar in experience and being good at this game, the most important and damage dealing champion will be the Ad carry, and everyone knows that.

I also know that this doesn't happen, at all and he's/she's saying that AD carries aren't the most important roles probably because he had a lot of games where his AD carries did nothing, but that doesn't change the fact that AD carries allow a team, a lot more, to win a game than a Top lane champion, assuming there's no snowball of course.

Deleted
    Don't understand Lux her ulti at all. I use it like I use my Ez his ult. Smartcast and click where I want it to be. For example bot lane with Ez, enemy top is low? I set my camera to top (this has killed me various of times ) and smartcast my ability where I think he will be.

If I do the same with Lux I see my castbar go, spell on CD, yet I have seen no ulti whatsoever. I can shoot a pack of minions with a million champs in it, none will have seen the ulti or gotten any damage whatsoever. If I'm mid lane and do my Q E R combo it seems to work fine. As long as I see myself on my screen.

Does this make any sense? Will try without smartcasting now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Don't understand Lux her ulti at all. I use it like I use my Ez his ult. Smartcast and click where I want it to be. For example bot lane with Ez, enemy top is low? I set my camera to top (this has killed me various of times ) and smartcast my ability where I think he will be.

If I do the same with Lux I see my castbar go, spell on CD, yet I have seen no ulti whatsoever. I can shoot a pack of minions with a million champs in it, none will have seen the ulti or gotten any damage whatsoever. If I'm mid lane and do my Q E R combo it seems to work fine. As long as I see myself on my screen.

Does this make any sense? Will try without smartcasting now.
    It doesn't make any sense at all.

Sometimes, even when I hit my Q, and ult right on top of them, sometimes, ult does not damage, at all. And I tried using ult with no smartcast and some times it still doesn't do any damage.

I don't understand what's wrong, if it's a bug or not, but it's annoying as hell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It doesn't make any sense at all.

Sometimes, even when I hit my Q, and ult right on top of them, sometimes, ult does not damage, at all. And I tried using ult with no smartcast and some times it still doesn't do any damage.

I don't understand what's wrong, if it's a bug or not, but it's annoying as hell.
    I don't even see my ulti where I aim to, for all I know she shoots it behind her in the opposite direction.

Deleted
    I don't even see my ulti where I aim to.
    Well, if you don't smartcast her ult, you'll only see an arrow near her and at the end of the ult's range, I don't even know why it doesn't have an arrow all the way to the end, but then again, Ez's doesn't have one too.
    I don't even see my ulti where I aim to, for all I know she shoots it behind her in the opposite direction.
    I don't understand this part, sorry. :s

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe that's a bug. I think it used to happen with ashe arrows too, but I haven't seen it in awhile. I have heard people complaining about lux ults going the wrong way before though.

Deleted
    Lux ult isn't global so if you aim it at top lane from mid you wont see it.
    (Just assuming you think its global by your ez ult comparison)
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2012-10-14 at 08:17 PM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never had mine go off behind me before, only problems I've had are just the whole "they're inside the beam and they don't take damage" bit.
    And I'm assuming they're running up into range of top to shoot the ult, instead of staying at mid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing Eve a lot lately in ranked. 90% win ratio so far. Being able to burst their AP and ADC in seconds is fun :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I believe that's a bug. I think it used to happen with ashe arrows too, but I haven't seen it in awhile. I have heard people complaining about lux ults going the wrong way before though.
    I remember that happening to me twice.

Also, before Ashe got her new visual, I remember that her arrow sometimes would just pass through people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I remember that happening to me twice.

Also, before Ashe got her new visual, I remember that her arrow sometimes would just pass through people.
    They still do sometimes. There are issues with various skill shots, and the ashe arrow has kind of a weird hitbox too. I think it's a square even though the arrow is well an arrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    They still do sometimes. There are issues with various skill shots, and the ashe arrow has kind of a weird hitbox too. I think it's a square even though the arrow is well an arrow.
    It hasn't happened to me since she got her new visual rework, and I don't play her that often, so I didn't happen to me, yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Lux ult isn't global so if you aim it at top lane from mid you wont see it.
    (Just assuming you think its global by your ez ult comparison)
    Where is the time it was global. It was global right?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Never global, but it always used the global skill shot marker. Until recently you couldn't see the range either and that was what confused me the most about lux at first.

I think Lux, Ezreal, and Ashe have the most issues with their skillshots. I was playing an ARAM where I think only 5 of like 20 perfect lasers actually did damage. I have seen countless Ashe arrows go through people, though not as much as they used to. Ezreal's ult will also sometimes hit people outside of the animation. It looks like you miss by a little but they still take damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh, no it isn't global. It has a really big range, but it's not global.

Deleted
    TF is fun.....
    I really like Wild Cards, just is a cool ability.
    But his laning phase is pretty hard, but when you get Lich Bane you rape faces.

But I wonder eh... when you are in front of somebody and cast Wild Cards, do they get triple damage because they get hit by all 3 cards?
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-10-15 at 12:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    But I wonder eh... when you are in front of somebody and cast Wild Cards, do they get triple damage because they get hit by all 3 cards?
    Nope. It doesn't work like Graves' buckshot.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    OOOOOh great, I was doing badly already as TF but then my monitor decided to stop working.

So I mess around and restart computer, and want to enter LoL but it has to 'update'.

Takes 2 billion years of course, because it checks every file under the sun.

Oh whoopie, game is over.