10+ Year Old Account
    For suggested items, just google it. I think there's actually a thread in these here forums with a self-made program in there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Oh please. It's a free game with continues new content being released. Imagine the current most popular MOBA making money in the process.
    To be fair, you can make money while also being tasteful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    "Hippalus's Legacy status poll for Headless Hecarim, Haunted Maokai, and Underworld Twisted Fate has been closed and the results are in! With a 60.19% majority for the winning option, these three upcoming skins WILL BE LEGACY skins."
    That means that they will be only on sale for a limited period of time?

I so desperately want haunting nocturne from last year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Name one business that isn't dictated by moneymaking today.

I mean, if they were a less known company that made more... tailored games, then I would agree with you, but we're talking about one of the most popular online games in the world here. Of course they're gonna make money if they can.

...Strange though, I never hear about the guys in LoL being too sexualized. I mean hell, Varus is half-naked, and arguably just has some corruption-growth for pants. As in not real pants. Yet I don't hear the ladies complaining. :P

On another note: Just tried "support Lux", as in root shit and shield the carry. Was kinda different and fun. And the best thing; if the carry can't manage to kill the other guys, I can just melt their face with my laser. Forgot how satisfying that ulti is.

Their Singed was running around with low health at one point. Missed my Q and E like a moron. Fuck it, laser! Aww yeeeah!
    Ye lux support is fun, done yesterday after a long time and bought AP items still acting as support, lvl 6, sbam, no more AD.

10+ Year Old Account
    On another note: Just tried "support Lux", as in root shit and shield the carry. Was kinda different and fun. And the best thing; if the carry can't manage to kill the other guys, I can just melt their face with my laser. Forgot how satisfying that ulti is.

Their Singed was running around with low health at one point. Missed my Q and E like a moron. Fuck it, laser! Aww yeeeah!
    That's all I've been playing as support lately, though the only "real" support characters I have are Alistar(which I haven't tried, honestly) Soraka, and Janna.
    I like her more than all of the others so far, lots of fun.
    The other day in a match, at level 5, it was me/MF vs Soraka/Graves. Our Jungler(maokai) came down for a gank, and theirs came down for a counter gank(he was jax or WW or something). We manage to kill both soraka and the Jungler, and graves is VERY low, but so are all of us, and no one wants to rush in and die to a turret.
    I look over at Graves, he's over there on the other side of the turret spam taunting. Not much I could do at that point.
    And then, I leveled up. He's still over there taunting, so I just run back a bit, and BOOM.
    He was very mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Tis true! I can be a nice guy!
    wait what.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    wait what.
    Am I paying for past transgressions with you being mean to me?

10+ Year Old Account
    wait what.
    I am the nicest LoL player to exist. I ask for their address and mail them candy... Top that.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2012-10-25 at 02:25 PM.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I paying for past transgressions with you being mean to me?
    er, I quoted the wrong one lol.

I meant the one that you were also leesa.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I look over at Graves, he's over there on the other side of the turret spam taunting. Not much I could do at that point.
    And then, I leveled up. He's still over there taunting, so I just run back a bit, and BOOM.
    He was very mad.
    Those kinda moments are the moments that makes your day better, no matter how good it was before.

Also, I am fairly sure I read something at the bottom of the new patch notes that were about customizing the recommended items list. Would actually be nice to be able to customize it to items you usually build on the champions you play, so you don't have to rifle through the item list each time.

Deleted
    The recommended item system in LoL is very...limited anyway, in that regard I much prefer the DotA shop. I'd rather just put components like Boots of Speed or Blasting Wand on my recommended so I can navigate around faster.

Deleted

Also, I am fairly sure I read something at the bottom of the new patch notes that were about customizing the recommended items list. Would actually be nice to be able to customize it to items you usually build on the champions you play, so you don't have to rifle through the item list each time.
    There already is, it's just bugfixing some problems.

The problem is that the interface uses text files and id numbers so it's not easy to use. There are however utils doing that kind of stuff for you with some reasonable interface.
    Like http://enigmablade.net/lol-item-changer/

API for Manual Recommended Items Overrides now works correctly with all champions and also works correctly even if the character changes forms prior to opening the shop for the first time, like Udyr
    Not quite sure what it means tbh lol

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    er, I quoted the wrong one lol.

I meant the one that you were also leesa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Not quite sure what it means tbh lol
    It means bugfix.

[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyn0mcRkP51r5i82po2_250.gif[IMG]
    Koreaboo pls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    It means bugfix.

Koreaboo pls.
    You are Koyori, right?

Deleted
    Apparently having more CS in lane is winning lane these days? That their enemies have 10 kills and 5 assists more is not important.

Deleted
    You are Koyori, right?
    No, I would be Zefie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Apparently having more CS in lane is winning lane these days? That their enemies have 10 kills and 5 assists more is not important.
    I do find it funny when people completely overestimate their CS advantage, even in a 0 kill lane, 5-10 CS is not going to win you the game.

http://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegends

Is it just me, or does it sound very "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe" esque:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...vJRRhog#t=221s

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 12:08 PM ----------

Not on EU-W when I checked
    I thought it was just my Mac client not wanting to patch up. Felt weird being able to log on without any changes after all those announcements last night..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    No, I would be Zefie.

I do find it funny when people completely overestimate their CS advantage, even in a 0 kill lane, 5-10 CS is not going to win you the game.
    God damnit.