10+ Year Old Account
    One thing you do have to remember is that it only gives you AS and the proc arrows can't crit.

If it gave you some AD too, and the extra arrows could crit, I would feel justified calling it OP, but it doesn't, and they can't. I think it will be a good option on champions who already work well with AS or have some sort of on hit thing, but for the majority of ranged ads, I don't think it's going to be a hugely important item. I'm going to wait until they release it to see how good it is. It looks exciting, but I don't think it's going to be OP.

If you rush it in lane, which I don't really know why you would, you are probably going to be a BF sword and a bit behind your opponent. So early game I think it's fairly useless. Not to mention you would shove your lane by last hitting. I think it will shine mid to late game where some of the on hit stuff actually starts to shred people. Like kog's on hit stuff, or ashe, because then you literally could not catch her ever.

I wonder if it would synergize with some weird hybrid rageblade build. I don't think those have ever really been viable, but your rageblade would stack almost instantly. Would be interesting, not sure who you would build it on though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    One thing you do have to remember is that it only gives you AS and the proc arrows can't crit.

If it gave you some AD too, and the extra arrows could crit, I would feel justified calling it OP, but it doesn't, and they can't. I think it will be a good option on champions who already work well with AS or have some sort of on hit thing, but for the majority of ranged ads, I don't think it's going to be a hugely important item. I'm going to wait until they release it to see how good it is. It looks exciting, but I don't think it's going to be OP.

If you rush it in lane, which I don't really know why you would, you are probably going to be a BF sword and a bit behind your opponent. So early game I think it's fairly useless. Not to mention you would shove your lane by last hitting. I think it will shine mid to late game where some of the on hit stuff actually starts to shred people. Like kog's on hit stuff, or ashe, because then you literally could not catch her ever.

I wonder if it would synergize with some weird hybrid rageblade build. I don't think those have ever really been viable, but your rageblade would stack almost instantly. Would be interesting, not sure who you would build it on though.
    Hybrid Kog'maw?
    *Shrugs*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Hybrid Kog'maw?
    *Shrugs*
    well, I used to play hybrid ez for shits and giggles, but I dunno. I guess hybrid teemo? It would work on nidalee too, though she has a lot of time in cat form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Hybrid Kog'maw?
    *Shrugs*
    Kayle. AD and extra AS and AP for better splashes... which can now be used 3 at a time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Kayle. AD and extra AS and AP for better splashes... which can now be used 3 at a time.
    Now all we need is an item to increase Kayle's attack range :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Well JimPaladin considering you have ALSO been banned from these forums I see no point in really refuting any of your comments/posts.

It would appear that in the LoL community as well as the mom-champion community. People find you offensive and would rather not have you around.

Your attitude is just really ugly, and you are unnecessarily rude and offensive.

I hope you can find a constructive outlet for your anger issues so you can stop taking it out on people you are supposed to be having fun with.

Mod Note: No need to bash other users. At that point you are simply feeding someone who is trolling. He has already been banned, so no need to bring it back up.
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2012-11-15 at 04:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nidalee will be given a visual rework! RIP the triangle feet, sadly.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

That rework looks amazing, not sure if I should use default or Egyptian Nid :3

Most likely Default, the new cat model looks great.

Deleted
    HGN!! HGN!!!

I want that!

10+ Year Old Account
    oh hey, Nidalee looks a lot better now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Catchya later Jim-boy, hope to never hear from you again.

Nid looks cool, although now Pharaoh is super ugly, and oh god, why did they have to increase her breast size. I can't wait until companies stop catering towards the pubescent 12 year olds. I've always hated sexualizing characters on games, it's really pitiful.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 03:57 PM ----------

Played Zed for the first time on live last night.
    His W probably needs a nerf on the 25% damage boost.
    I was at 470 AD and I still had a wriggles and 1 empty slot. I was a major glass cannon, but I ripped into the enemy team and would only die when Rengar would pop his ulti and jump on me and then die because I was with my allies.

Zed VS Flash is a huge problem.
    I was jungle, and there was another Zed at top. I only managed to get him killed 1/5 times due to him either using his clone or flash to get away. If your shadow isn't near them, it's super hard to do anything.
    Last edited by Kuthe; 2012-11-15 at 04:58 AM.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Catchya later Jim-boy, hope to never hear from you again.

Nid looks cool, although now Pharaoh is super ugly, and oh god, why did they have to increase her breast size. I can't wait until companies stop catering towards the pubescent 12 year olds. I've always hated sexualizing characters on games, it's really pitiful.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 03:57 PM ----------

Played Zed for the first time on live last night.
    His W probably needs a nerf on the 25% damage boost.
    I was at 470 AD and I still had a wriggles and 1 empty slot. I was a major glass cannon, but I ripped into the enemy team and would only die when Rengar would pop his ulti and jump on me and then die because I was with my allies.

Zed VS Flash is a huge problem.
    I was jungle, and there was another Zed at top. I only managed to get him killed 1/5 times due to him either using his clone or flash to get away. If your shadow isn't near them, it's super hard to do anything.
    I use it to force flash. Most people expect me to clone in, so they don't burn it till it's too late and my clone is on them with a slow. If they escape I just loop around and gank again since they definitely aren't getting away the next time.

Or you can rely on human stupidity to send 3 people to your red, miss the steal, then towerdive you at level 1 so you get first blood. Always fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Anyone else getting horrible lag spikes since the Zed patch? Just got fucked over in two teamfights my last game because I lagged out and couldn't move after initiating. It was bad one game last night too, but the enemy team had the same issue so we ended up winning that one.
    I have yeah, and a lot of freezing too. Several times last night I was freezing up for around 2/3 seconds and finding myself standing taking turret shots.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Whoo nidalee is getting a visual upgrade!

I knew it she was next, they slowly got rid of all the triangle feet champs like ashe and TF, so it was her turn!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Don't forget about Blitz's mana shield. He isn't as tanky as Leona, but you can still make gutsy plays. The key to Blitz is early lane dominance (fear the hook) and clutch grabs over walls when contesting things like baron or tower defense / siege. One good pull can instantly turn it into a 4 v 5. Honestly, Blitz isn't for everyone...I've had good success with him, though.

I play with an ADC that likes to play Kog, so I've played Nunu as support probably more than most. He is still my favorite support, even without a Kog or Vayne to lane with. Rank 1 consume allows him to take harass in lane and soak for your carry, when you proc his passive you get free ice ball harass, and by maxing bloodboil first, you almost always win trades with any decent ADC. That buff is SO incredibly strong, its basically a free PD worth of attack speed. Also, keep in mind you can channel your ultimate in the brush where the enemy cannot see it...your carry should exploit this for easy clean up kills.

Janna is one of the highest skillcap supports simply due to decision-making with her ultimate. Like Anivia's wall, you can seriously screw up a team fight if used improperly. It is hard to describe in short how/when it is to be used, but here's a super-basic video (I wanted to find a better one with less annoying narration, but time is short, sorry.):

Her shield should always be maxed first. Its like a free BF sword at max rank and allows for extremely advantageous trades when used in conjunction with a rank 1 tornado knock-up.

I'm not all that familiar with Lux/Zyra supports...I dunno, guess they just never appealed to me.

Lastly, just to make sure you're privy to this information - I itemize and rune-page my supports all basically the same:
    Armor reds
    Armor yellows
    MR/Level Blues
    GP/10 Quints

Items are almost always Philo stone, rank 1 boots, HoG, then directly into Aegis. Once that is finished, you can then make a Shurelyas + locket, then go ahead and grab your T2 boots. Of course, you should be buying as many wards as possible every trip back and communicate with your jungler on oracle purchases.

small edit: I'm unfamiliar with the new items as I haven't played since early October.

Good luck - I find the support role to be the most rewarding by far, but can be extremely frustrating with a shitty ADC lane partner.
    Lot of good informations, tnx mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    I wonder how Ashe's slow will also apply and maybe even Kogs %HP burn.
    In the post these aren't named so I highly doubt it. IT will be OP on Kog'maw considering the strenght of AS% and the extra shred on W...

*Apparently it is named. Holy sheet this item will be too strong on Kog'maw to be released... With W on his damage is already arguably the highest ingame, the 60% AS on it means you *could* swap out PD for it and wreck face in THREE DEE.
    Last edited by mmocfd0f55852f; 2012-11-15 at 10:14 AM.

Deleted
    Done my first 10 games with an amazing 5/5...sob...elo 1070.
    I was gonna wait a couple of weeks but then a more expert friend told me that we would had better chances now to find good players,
    so we did duo lane for some games but it was not like that,
    I don't really care so it's ok, I guess I learn more in rankeds and I see less trolls and more ppl that try to play properly even if sometimes they got no skills, like me.
    So the idea is to play rankeds to learn better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Done my first 10 games with an amazing 5/5...sob...elo 1070.
    I was gonna wait a couple of weeks but then a more expert friend told me that we would had better chances now to find good players,
    so we did duo lane for some games but it was not like that,
    I don't really care so it's ok, I guess I learn more in rankeds and I see less trolls and more ppl that try to play properly even if sometimes they got no skills, like me.
    So the idea is to play rankeds to learn better.
    This is not motivating me to start ranked which I want to do I'm so afraid.

Deleted
    Will that new item stack Twitch's passive too? If so I can see expunge dealing obscene amounts of AoE damage with his ult up and that item, shouldn't be infeasible to get 3 to 4 people with full stacks in a short amount of time.