Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Had a good laugh at this:

Yeah well played Riot. Good to see you've got everything under control. Dumbasses.

Deleted
    Had a good laugh at this:

snip
    You must construct additional cleavers.

Deleted
    Was posted over on reddit, apparantly the BC Fans team were dominating SO hard, and they aced the enemy team, took baron, but chose not to end it so they could max out their black cleavers.

They then had an unlucky teamfight and the enemy team pushed and ended it. Hence why the singed said "you deserved that".

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Yeah well played Riot. Good to see you've got everything under control. Dumbasses.
    Yet they lost....

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Been stuck in elo 1150 for last 4 days, Leona is not enough to go on...and too often I found people who ask to support and I prefer to let them do what they ask instead of having people playing in roles they don't know or they don't even have the runes to play.
    I got from 1100 to 1400 elo with pretty much Leona support only ... but now I am stuck at ~1400 for the last few days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geist19 View Post
    Yet they lost....
    As Adt said, they only lost because they chose to finish their cleavers when they could've ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    As Adt said, they only lost because they chose to finish their cleavers when they could've ended.
    Can't blame them, I would've done the same thing.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Look at the 700 CS Caitlyn. Its too funny.
    lol

Wtf. I didn't even notice that, I was too busy looking at the BC. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Can't blame them, I would've done the same thing.
    Yeah definately, same here.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Been stuck in elo 1150 for last 4 days, Leona is not enough to go on...and too often I found people who ask to support and I prefer to let them do what they ask instead of having people playing in roles they don't know or they don't even have the runes to play.
    Make sure you play a faceroll champ that can easily snowball into mid game. By the time mid game arrives the enemy team will have such an inner conflict of ragers and whiners that you'll have won the battle and it's just a matter of time until they crack and surrender.

Deleted
    Or you could just play a champion you play well, your not gonna carry harder with mid if you arn´t better than the enemy mid, which quite frankly you probablly arn´t. It´s not true that you can´t carry with support, it can actually be easier to carry with supports since it´s easier to outplay your opponent as support because nobody else actually bothers learning how to play it.

How to win in solo queue:

1. Outplay your opponent and gain an advantage for you or your team.
    2. Snowball your advantage to win the game.

This applies to every role, you guys are talking about step 2 when the truth is that if your "stuck" in low ELO you probablly don´t have 1 covered which means you can´t do step 2.
    Last edited by mmoc704a8b6868; 2012-12-10 at 09:57 PM.

Deleted
    This is weird...

Every time I queue and get "Match Found", everyone accepts and it says "game not found". Anyone else has this problem? o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    This is weird...

Every time I queue and get "Match Found", everyone accepts and it says "game not found". Anyone else has this problem? o.O
    That happened to me back during the patch that brought the new Twisted Treeline, haven't seen it since though.
    Couldn't find a fix for it so I just stopped playing that night, everything was fine the next day.

Deleted
    Viktor disabled? Anyone know why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Bugs Annie's ult. She can't use it at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    If annie and viktor are in the same game annie starts with 3 "points" in her ult and is unable to level it up or cast it. So ya, kinda game breaking lol. I think they disabled him rather than annie since he is played less. He could possibly be causing other problems too

Deleted
    As ridiculous as Black Cleaver stacking is, I hope they don't overnerf it because it's currently a very nice first item for a lot of carries.

Unrelated to the stacking but related to the image, Naut is now so slow it's unbelievable. RIP in peace release Naut.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Biggest thing to happen since Eve nerf (the first nerf).

OT: It will be useful to help remember who that person is on your friends list instead of, "Did I ever duo queue with him, I can't remember" kind of thing.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    teemo+ap build+huricane= penta kill baby

also rage about ks in the chat after that