Quote Originally Posted by holyevil44 View Post
    teemo+ap build+huricane= penta kill baby

also rage about ks in the chat after that
    You sir are worse then Hitler, i kid but still thats just so wrong.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    OT: It will be useful to help remember who that person is on your friends list instead of, "Did I ever duo queue with him, I can't remember" kind of thing.
    It would be better served to throw personal insults towards your friends without them knowing.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

anyone have a problem where you play in a round and your PC freeze ? i can not play LoL at all the past 1-2 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It would be better served to throw personal insults towards your friends without them knowing.
    Oh I do that publicly, nothing new there. :P
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    anyone have a problem where you play in a round and your PC freeze ? i can not play LoL at all the past 1-2 weeks.
    Havn't had any freezes but I have experienced some issues between LoL and Virgin Media (UK) recently, could be coincidence but it's happened a dozen or more times and only while playing LoL, where my net speed drops to below 1kbs. VM and the LoL servers have had issues in the past but this is new.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly sounds more like your computer is the issue. Hasn't happened to me and play on a sub-par laptop most the time.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    My computer has been experiencing constant FPS drop. Like I'll be running at 60 then randomly drop to 5-10. Game pretty much freezes and then it comes back. Happens during a teamfight pretty much we lose.

Tried fiddling with settings, pc scan, registry cleaned, defragged and cleaned up harddrive, nothin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biggest thing to happen since Eve nerf (the first nerf).

OT: It will be useful to help remember who that person is on your friends list instead of, "Did I ever duo queue with him, I can't remember" kind of thing.
    I've already put condescending notes on all the people I play with. Best feature ever.

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 11:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    My computer has been experiencing constant FPS drop. Like I'll be running at 60 then randomly drop to 5-10. Game pretty much freezes and then it comes back. Happens during a teamfight pretty much we lose.

Tried fiddling with settings, pc scan, registry cleaned, defragged and cleaned up harddrive, nothin.
    Reinstalling / repairing is your best bet I think. Though I know a lot of people have been having fps problems after this patch. Doesn't hurt to try though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post

The FPS drops are a known issue.

For the two or so Viktor players out there, he'll be disabled until next patch. Apparently, if Annie and Viktor are in the same game, Annie can't level up or use her ult.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-11 at 07:43 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Honestly sounds more like your computer is the issue. Hasn't happened to me and play on a sub-par laptop most the time.
    But i play battlefield 3 and rift wihout any issue at all. The pc only freeze on LoL, i did repair but it did not help. I will try reinstall

10+ Year Old Account
    But i play battlefield 3 and rift wihout any issue at all. The pc only freeze on LoL, i did repair but it did not help. I will try reinstall
    Then it is the client then. Riot will get too it I'd assume, otherwise google it and lurk the forums on their website support section.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    /sigh. Doing an aram with a friend, we both get shut out from the servers completely, everything else is working fine, but can't connect to league at all.

Edit: Able to reconnect for all of two seconds, then get shut out again.
    Last edited by personn5; 2012-12-11 at 08:11 AM.

So many weird problems... when it comes to FPS issues, I'm certain it's an issue between the graphics card and LoL not meshing together well. Those kinda problems seem to happen a lot with certain graphics cards.

When it comes to not being able to connect, I have no idea, though.

Deleted
    First game of the day, ranked, 2nd pick goes Teemo top, I'm like "Okay". This Teemo goes godlike, triple kills left and right, I'm like "Okay". More Teemos like that on my team.

4-0 in my placement matches now. Let's see for how long my luck will go on.

Yesterday ad my first ame top vs him with Riven and lost my lane....so frustrating....
    lol it was Riven against Teemo this game aswell, finished game with 0/11/x. Must have felt SO BAD.
    Last edited by mmoc024edb9800; 2012-12-11 at 09:41 AM.

Deleted
    Lately in my experience the team with teemo (AP) wins.
    Yesterday had my first game top vs him with Riven and lost my lane....so frustrating....

Do you have an ATI graphics card?

They're known to be trouble makers with game updates/patches.

Deleted
    Today I'm gonna buy GP on sale, I'd like suggestions on how to play him, runes, masteries, spell rotation, counterpicks, thanks
    A link to a guide that you think is good is ok too.

All the information on Gangplank you will ever need.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post

All the information on Gangplank you will ever need.
    Mmmm ok that's funny but I don't think I got so many crit runes

Deleted
    Khazix top, so stronk, so easy win! Even the 4vs5 since Zyra is afk from level 1. But then .. then out of nothing our TF goes afk too. Then all my killing sprees or godlikes don't really make a difference anymore.

Did laugh at the Fizz who laughed at me that I didn't max Q first.

New game: I call top first, pick champ first .. 2 other guys jsut rage a bit and both instalock a top champ. And I wonder why my match history is full of defeats. It's as if season 3 multiplied the retards by a million.

"Kurwa!" <----- Well I guess that explains it all tbh.
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2012-12-11 at 10:18 AM.