Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I don't get why people seem to think he's oh soo op.

Much rather see nerfs go out to Rengar, Kha'Zix, Singed, Jax, Katarina etc etc.

They already nerfed his early damage from Q by a lot, dont get the reason for this.
    Rengar has one of the lowest win % chances according to Lolking, I agree on the Singed/Jax/Kata nerfs though, Kata is just too strong having that full reset on her basic abilities every time she kills something. Jax is just too damn good at steamrolling when he gets going, free armor and mr from building offensive, it's like the opposite of Ryze/Galio. Singed is just borderline annoying seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I don't get why people seem to think he's oh soo op..
    Yeah sure, sorry I totally forgot it's all just "leet skillz".

EDIT: He's just broken, high damage, high durability and high mobility. He's harder than average bruiser/assassin, but that's does not mean that much. Mostly what you need is just practice. I agree that stuff like Kha'zix do more or less the same and it's even somewhat easier, but Lee Sin has so many qualities that make him just as broken.
    Last edited by mmoc064457dc87; 2013-01-04 at 04:42 AM.

Deleted
    Great, I find a cool new champ and do okay with him and he gets nerfed.

Tempted to smash my aliminium cased K90 keyboard against Riot employees. > : ((

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Great, I find a cool new champ and do okay with him and he gets nerfed.

Tempted to smash my aliminium cased K90 keyboard against Riot employees. > : ((
    He's still going to be strong, his kit is still ridiculously amazing. No need to be a sheep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    He's still going to be strong, his kit is still ridiculously amazing. No need to be a sheep.
    You are a cow then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Yeah sure, sorry I totally forgot it's all just "leet skillz".

EDIT: He's just broken, high damage, high durability and high mobility. He's harder than average bruiser/assassin, but that's does not mean that much. Mostly what you need is just practice. I agree that stuff like Kha'zix do more or less the same and it's even somewhat easier, but Lee Sin has so many qualities that make him just as broken.
    Yep. Just like Irelia, it's the flexibility of their kits which are hard to balance, hence why you see them often getting nerfed/buffed.

A Rioter put up this statement regarding the AL NA ghosting incident. Unstoppable, Nubbypoohbear, Zekent, and ROBERTxLEE have been DQed from participating in this season's qualifiers as a result.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Yeah the Lee nerfs will punish his jungle quite hard, the extra armor early on helps a lot.

But what is worse is that Amumu is now completely destroyed. You are now only rooted in his ultimate, you can still AA and use abilities. Sure, his ult was OP in the way it is now, but why DESTROY it rather than make it more in line with similar ults (Leona).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Yeah the Lee nerfs will punish his jungle quite hard, the extra armor early on helps a lot.

But what is worse is that Amumu is now completely destroyed. You are now only rooted in his ultimate, you can still AA and use abilities. Sure, his ult was OP in the way it is now, but why DESTROY it rather than make it more in line with similar ults (Leona).
    I think that's how they intend to bring it in line. Leona's ult has a smaller radius, shorter CC duration, and a noticeable cast time in exchange for it stunning targets.

I do wonder if the Blitzcrank nerf (Mana Shield's ICD is now 90 seconds, up from 60) will have any effect on his so-called permaban status.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Upcoming new sales are up. A lot of Void-related stuff, and Kha'Zix.
    Kha'zix is Void related.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I do wonder if the Blitzcrank nerf (Mana Shield's ICD is now 90 seconds, up from 60) will have any effect on his so-called permaban status.
    His grab is the nuisance and reason he gets banned. His shield nerf just makes him more of a risky choice.

As to Rengar, he's getting buffed.

Also, junglers are getting a speed boost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    I hate you styles... where do you take your luck from?

Whenever I pick him my team is completely retarded (I am talking about 26min full build ad carry feed retarded)
    Put your team on yo back

Been srsly ill for a couple of days now, really wanting to play but frequent coughing fits and dizzyness are putting me off. Think I'll just practise v bots for a bit lol

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    But what is worse is that Amumu is now completely destroyed.
    Not at all, it's only tooltip change, spell still works the same.

Deleted

wtf jungle timers? Is this some kind of addon?

Tried asking in chat, got no response. :/
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-01-04 at 01:32 PM.

Deleted
    Is that from the PBE or something?

Deleted
    I don't know if you've seen this yet but... I thought it was pretty funny lol.

Added it back, because we do allow some videos in this thread, and it mostly ones like this. -Axethor
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-01-04 at 05:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Is that from the PBE or something?
    I don't know :/

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Not at all, it's only tooltip change, spell still works the same.
    apparently not.

Amumu
    Curse of the Sad Mummy now only roots those hit by it instead of rooting them and preventing them from auto attacking.
    *Note: I have personally tested and can confirm you are now able to auto attack while afflicted by Curse of the Sad Mummy.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...date.html#more

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure amumus ult has worked that way for some time already.

I remember auto attacking as adc during that ult like more than a week ago, but i could be mistaken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I don't know if you've seen this yet but... I thought it was pretty funny lol.
    -snip-

Gameplay videos, funny or not, must be put in the sticky thread associated with videos.

-Duronos
    Oh, didn't know about the video thread. Sorry, won't happen again. :/
    Posting it there then D:

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post

wtf jungle timers? Is this some kind of addon?

Tried asking in chat, got no response. :/
    I think it's an addon you can get which gives you timers based on when the spawn died. I'm not sure if you have to be present at the spawn kill for it to start timing, or if it's even allowed / frowned upon by Riot. I remember reading something about it ages ago, but never looked into it further.

I could be totally wrong however, but I am fairly certain such a thing exists, but not if thats what you are seeing.