10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    To be honest, how often do those "good days" come around? Teams should be judged on consistence and records. Curse is still below the T1 NA teams and I don't see them surpassing Dig/CLG/TSM. I also just don't approve of his ways of "motivating" the team.

Jacky is still fucking adorable though.
    Are you kidding? Curse.NA has been beating pretty much every NA team since the start of Season 3. They are pretty much on my list as the top team for the most part this year... That or CLG.NA but didn't they lose somebody recently?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Isn't CRS NA something like CLG NA bench?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Isn't CRS NA something like CLG NA bench?
    Well that bench is beating every NA team. You know the bench can get better than the actual starters.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_tBL...ature=youtu.be
    Misaya S3 Twisted Fate Guide
    The subs are terribly placed and colored but they seem translated good enough (judging by the fact that they match what he is doing).

THAT DAMAGE THO.

Deleted
    http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...te&range=daily

So, the AD with highest win rate is Miss Fortune....didn't expect that.

Deleted
    And why wouldn't you? Too many buffs, damage nearly like Draven, but not even half that hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_tBL...ature=youtu.be
    Misaya S3 Twisted Fate Guide
    The subs are terribly placed and colored but they seem translated good enough (judging by the fact that they match what he is doing).

THAT DAMAGE THO.
    I watched it for a bit and kept being surprised by it. Dem plays tho.

Deleted
    Well curse.na seems pretty strong right now but in fact the real test will be if they can win against EU top Team like M5 Fnactic Millenium Ex-ClG.EU (soon EG :d)
    Will be a nice proof cause currently Na team have been beyond in term of teamplay and skill in all S2.

It seems Kor team are little ahead from EU top team

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedicus View Post
    It seems Kor team are little ahead from EU top team
    Not really surprising considering how big of a thing E-Sports are in Korea.

Deleted
    Apparently I just missed the greatest comeback of the year... anyone who watched the latest blaze vs frost fight can tell what exactly happened? Reddit is speaking in riddles.

Deleted
    Still having doubts if Rylai's is worth on Vlad.

Atleast on my build.

http://i.imgur.com/M2Ed3.jpg

Apparently I just missed the greatest comeback of the year... anyone who watched the latest blaze vs frost fight can tell what exactly happened? Reddit is speaking in riddles.
    If anyone finds a vid of this game please pm me a link or post it, sounds like I missed a cracker and I cant find any myself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Still having doubts if Rylai's is worth on Vlad.

Atleast on my build.
    I personally wouldnt go for Spirit Visage. Rylais is nearly always a good choice on vlad.

Deleted
    I went Visage because I had to. Their team was heavy AP: Rumble, Nidalee, Zyra, Nasus AP and Tristana was AD but doing almost 0 damage.

That a long with WotA from a Karthus, which was playing so fucking bad(the dude wasn't even using his Q), gave me a lot of sustain. I just don't think Rylai's would be better over a Void Staff or maybe even Zhonya's.

I just didn't get Zhonya's because they only had one ad, which was doing 0 damage, and I felt like it would be bad to get it, even if just for the passive.

Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    I personally wouldnt go for Spirit Visage. Rylais is nearly always a good choice on vlad.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Well if you aren't forced to get SV next time, then the Mask is a must-get when you buy a Crystal Scepter.. Especially next patch, because they're adding more HP to it, which is good for Vlad's passive!

Deleted
    Spirit Visage is a lot better than it used to be I believe, and like I said, heavy AP team, that and a Scepter put me at 130 MR, more less, plus the sustain from two wotas, mine and Karthu's, and Visage's passive, I was getting about 200 Hp from every Q at level 18 with almost 700 AP I believe. Also was CDR capped.

I don't know but I just don't think Rylai's seems that much good on him, atleast not in every game, and every time I pick it, eh, it just feels meh. I don't really like to really on hitting abilities just to slow people, especially when most teams already have some kind of CC(I had a Lee in our team, he could easily use his E on everyone).

So yeah... Meep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Are you kidding? Curse.NA has been beating pretty much every NA team since the start of Season 3. They are pretty much on my list as the top team for the most part this year... That or CLG.NA but didn't they lose somebody recently?
    They still can't beat TSM outright. TSM can play at the level of most European teams. They suffer from the same inconsistency as Curse, it just doesn't matter in the NA scene because on their worst day they are better than pretty much every NA team. Curse is looking really strong right now though. If they keep improving they could be a great team in S3.

And before we pull out the Curse beats TSM in scrims rumors, while that may be true, every major tournament where TSM goes against Curse it ends either 2-0 or 2-1 TSM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Spirit Visage is a lot better than it used to be I believe, and like I said, heavy AP team, that and a Scepter put me at 130 MR, more less, plus the sustain from two wotas, mine and Karthu's, and Visage's passive, I was getting about 200 Hp from every Q at level 18 with almost 700 AP I believe. Also was CDR capped.

I don't know but I just don't think Rylai's seems that much good on him, atleast not in every game, and every time I pick it, eh, it just feels meh. I don't really like to really on hitting abilities just to slow people, especially when most teams already have some kind of CC(I had a Lee in our team, he could easily use his E on everyone).

So yeah... Meep.
    The point of it is the HP (one of the other choices for an AP/HP item is ROA but that has mana which is wasted on Vlad so your choices are few), plus he has a single target spell and can actually abuse the passive. You don't want vlad to go squish squish or forget to use the passive to its fullest. Plus, MR items aren't 'as' effective as they used to be because of the introduction of Liandry's and the still present Void Staff, helping AP's ignore MR. So HP is nothing but good.
    Last edited by Bombkirby; 2013-01-09 at 04:02 PM.

Deleted
    It was in the 4th game. Frost had a huge lead - don't recall all the numbers, but they had more than double the kills, all the barons AND took down all inhibitors while they had lost only the 1st tier towers. Game looked as if it had been decided and Blaze could only drag it out, but through a series of well executed team fights and insane farming on their Caitlyn (nearly 600 farm by the end, 6 item build AND sold the boots for more damage. ) they overturned it and won.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    The point of it is the HP, plus he has a single target spell and can actually abuse the passive. You don't want vlad to go squish squish. Plus, MR items aren't 'as' effective as they used to be because of the introduction of Liandry's and the still present Void Staff, helping AP's ignore MR. So HP is nothing but good.
    Yeah, I know that, that was one of the reasons I went for it, because of the HP, not because of the passive or the AP it gives. Before I even considered getting that, I just wanted some HP to be able to sustain/hold burst from the other team, then I saw what items I could build from that and it was either Warmog's or that, so I just went with Rylai's because I needed the damage, and the slow wasn't that bad tbh.

Even so, I think I'm just being thick here, haha, I don't really like that over a Void Staff or maybe Zhonya's, gah, I don't know, just weird, I'm having this problem for a while now...

As for MR items being not very effective because of Liandry's. How so? I know that it does quite a lot of damage but assuming you're always getting hit by something, the debuff will always refresh and I don't think the damage will be that high if someone is always using an ability on you, since it's always refreshing, but I don't really know that.

Either way, I doubt an item ruins or makes MR less effective as it has always been.