10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Yeah, FeaR dominated that one, was only ever going one way. I also dont think its a surprise that FeaR made it through, them and Crs are the most recognised names here.
    FeaR has Aphromoo partially to thank for becoming so popular. I'm happy they are still strong without him though.

Deleted
    nm i'm retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    FeaR has Aphromoo partially to thank for becoming so popular. I'm happy they are still strong without him though.
    Yep they looked very strong, and Zuma actually looked pretty good imo, he did a great job of dodging most stuff thrown at him. He just needs to calm down with the yelling

Deleted
    ... I just saw Ziggs ban. The hell? Oo

Since when is ZIggs ban material in tournaments?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post

Since when you don't want someone to play a champion who they are godlike at:

Hotshot Nidalee
    Tabzz Fizz
    Aphromoo Draven
    Westrice Akali

etcetc. You get the idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Yep they looked very strong, and Zuma actually looked pretty good imo, he did a great job of dodging most stuff thrown at him. He just needs to calm down with the yelling
    I think Zuna has brought more to the team than Aphromoo did. Zuna mained AD before he joined the team, where as Aphromoo had said he played AD because no one else wanted to. He also seems to be much calmer on the team. If tournament results are an indicator, then Zuna has done better than Aphromoo, since in IPL5 FeaR got stomped by MP, but in the LCS FeaR took it 2-0 v MP.

Just a little musing here, but they looked a lot stronger with Zuna than they have in a long time.

targeted ban for shiphtur. he plays ziggs pretty extensively.

Because in tournaments, the teams know who they will be facing, and what set ups they want to use themselves.

Deleted
    Yeah, I get the idea of targeted bans. I'm just damn surprised there's someone maining Ziggs on progaming level seeing as he's considered underpowered. (I don't really follow the progaming news too close)

Even pro players have favorite champions. These champions don't necessarily have to be the most viable of them all to become a favorite.

Yeah, I get the idea of targeted bans. I'm just damn surprised there's someone maining Ziggs on progaming level seeing as he's considered underpowered. (I don't really follow the progaming news too close)
    ziggs is a great midlane for a poke comp that doesn't care about the double cc element of lux. he does crazy damage from afar and he's got an escape, near global ult, a slow, and swimmies and a sweet inner-tube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    ziggs is a great midlane for a poke comp that doesn't care about the double cc element of lux. he does crazy damage from afar and he's got an escape, near global ult, a slow, and swimmies and a sweet inner-tube.
    that's the most important part.

DNG cant let this game go on, Shen Vayne and Karthus on the other team? Id say you've got until maximum 35minutes or you lose this :P

Deleted
    Can someone explain to me what's the sudden craze of getting Statik Shiv over PD as an ADC now? (As Graves for DNG is doing right now) I haven't really looked it at it properly and don't know how much better it is than PD.

Vayne is 7/0/2 , gg incoming.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    Can someone explain to me what's the sudden craze of getting Statik Shiv over PD as an ADC now? (As Graves for DNG is doing right now) I haven't really looked it at it properly and don't know how much better it is than PD.
    I guess it's just people trying to see how good/bad it is. Personally, I'd take PD over Shiv any time, atleast in Domi or SR.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can only speak for Ezreal really. AD Carries are kind of in a bad spot right now, Doublelift posted a nice write up on FB about it. With Ezreal people are building him more as a Cannon /Q Poker then as an actual AD. So Bloodthirster, Frozen Fist, and Shiv are very strong on him now. Shiv's lightning procs on his Q and can crit, so as Ezreal you literally chunk people for massive damage, slow them, and do it as an AOE Lightning that can Crit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time I was watching Chaox's stream before his champion marathon, someone asked him and he said something about "it brings more lane pressure" or something like that.

Deleted
    Just played a premade game.. won in every lane could take on 4 of them alone etc etc..

in their base.. only nexus left.. see my team is trying to surrender 3 yes 1 no... laugh and click yes.. one of the best games ever

It can give some ranged Carries a nice aoe to wave clear. I think its cheaper then PD too.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?