10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit that last fight. That was a really exciting fight.

Was a good game too.

Graves triple kill was so funny.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

stream so lag meh, time to go back watching nfl playoff -.-.... aslong DNG is winning im happy.

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Does anyone else have those moments in LoL that u just go like "God damn it, why didn't I get LolReplay allready?"
    Where you do those sweet plays that you'll never be able to reconstruct in any other game.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    Can someone explain to me what's the sudden craze of getting Statik Shiv over PD as an ADC now? (As Graves for DNG is doing right now) I haven't really looked it at it properly and don't know how much better it is than PD.
    Its thousands of gold less expensive, and just for the lose of the PD passive and a small percentage of crit/AS. There was some math done on Reign of Gaming, and SS and PD only had like a difference of 20 dps or something minor, but the fact that its cheap and gives you extra CS and passive gold per second makes it usually the better purchase.

A lot of people scoff at the magic damage and go "its only like 200 extra magic damage". Well its 250 damage hitting 5 people potentially. And with hurricane it charges faster.

Deleted
    I literally can't rage while listening to this. Like, at all. This is just awesome.

IT'S JUST SO DAMN HAPPY
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-01-13 at 12:03 AM.

Penta kill for GGU and GG, what a game.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    What a way to get into s3.

They were pretty far ahead, but a penta kill is just a cherry on top of their new lives basically.

Deleted
    Now its my boys turn Come on Curse! EYO SON

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Now its my boys turn Come on Curse! EYO SON
    I would be soooo surprised if Curse didn't sweep their games today. Would be a massive upset if they didn't make it.

I'm so glad GGU won, they had some pretty interesting picks while DNG was just the same, boring thing every game.

Especially cool to see Twitch win so much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I would be soooo surprised if Curse didn't sweep their games today. Would be a massive upset if they didn't make it.
    DONT JiNX THEM WTF.

Deleted
    G_G_G_G_G_G_UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kinda sad for Dirtnaps and I will most likely be rooting for Meat Playground in the "losers bracket" (that is, if Curse doesn't screw up their next games) so back to SoloQ for Cris, Ecc and co

Deleted
    And over to Weatherman Phreak for the replays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    G_G_G_G_G_G_UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kinda sad for Dirtnaps and I will most likely be rooting for Meat Playground in the "losers bracket" (that is, if Curse doesn't screw up their next games) so back to SoloQ for Cris, Ecc and co
    They could always be picked up as subs by some of the teams if they don't make it.

Deleted
    Really don't like Cris. It's why I was rooting for DNG to lose l0l

im hoping for the loser of marn vs tbc to come through losers. it kind of bugs me that azure is riding the nuts of demunlul, who is just a sub. curse should destroy them anyways. dat voyboy.

umm the winner of this tourney gets sponsored or the top finishers can get it too

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Brace yourselves, Kayle mids are coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    umm the winner of this tourney gets sponsored or the top finishers can get it too
    They don't get sponsored, they get salaried by Riot. I guess technically they are Riot employees now.

Though I would imagine it would be a lot easier to be able to get sponsors once you made it to the season 3 thing. I still don't know what the name for their league thing is though.