Yeah ofc I'll try another game with olaf then post it on that thread when I'm done. Can anyone also recommend a 'base-line' type build. I know what you should build varies from game to game but recently I've been going like this

Start:

Crystaline flask
    Ward
    Pots

Then Ninja tabi/Merc treds. Then Giants belt. Then Kindlegem. Then Warmogs. Then Negatron cloak. Then Spirit visage. Then Wardens mail. Then (not got passed here yet)

Thanks After reply to this I'm going into a game ^^.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Yeah ofc I'll try another game with olaf then post it on that thread when I'm done. Can anyone also recommend a 'base-line' type build. I know what you should build varies from game to game but recently I've been going like this

Start:

Crystaline flask
    Ward
    Pots

Then Ninja tabi/Merc treds. Then Giants belt. Then Kindlegem. Then Warmogs. Then Negatron cloak. Then Spirit visage. Then Wardens mail. Then (not got passed here yet)

Thanks After reply to this I'm going into a game ^^.
    I haven't played Olaf much in S3, so I won't comment on what you should build.

However, I will say that you shouldn't follow a certain route and go with that every time.

Every champion has their core set of items in which to get every game (almost). And then after that, everything is situational. Always build towards how the game's going. Always. Adapt, and you'll win more games.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a pretty standard build. You could get the kindlegem earlier if you wanted cdr faster, but giant's belt is a good item to pick up. You can also get cdr boots on him because once again cdr is awesome on Olaf. You can throw more axes, you can reckless swing more and your ult is up faster.

The build you listed should work fine. You can add in a frozen mallet or a maw for damage if you get to that point. Though always build according to the game. If they have a whole bunch of ADs, get the kindle gem but turn it into a shurylia's instead of a spirit visage etc.

Yeah okay thanks very much! Going into a game now. Will post back in a bit.
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Just remember: the game may be unforgiving, but you're not alone. You're always welcome back here.

(My post count is OVER FOUR THOUSAAAAAAND, yay!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone compiled some statistic on the EUW Tribunal, and some of the stats are very funny. Not surprising that Yi players get reported a lot, but I didn't think that Fiora players would get punished that much.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Well I just had a REALLY awesome game I went 14/4 in the end (but our jungler was awesome, he actually helped). I alr know some of my mistakes (my last hitting was terrible and messed up on teleport twice XD but I'll post it in the other thread). First really good game I've had :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Just remember: the game may be unforgiving, but you're not alone. You're always welcome back here.

What 4000?
    There's no way that can be right!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post

*cough* well my fun stuff post count...

I'm not supposed to use memes T.T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    *cough* well my fun stuff post count...

I'm not supposed to use memes T.T
    I'll distract the mods with pr0n so go ah.... Ohwait.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I haven't played Olaf much in S3, so I won't comment on what you should build.

However, I will say that you shouldn't follow a certain route and go with that every time.

Every champion has their core set of items in which to get every game (almost). And then after that, everything is situational. Always build towards how the game's going. Always. Adapt, and you'll win more games.

Please ignore this scrub, you always start with flash pots and ward or you suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Please ignore this scrub, you always start with flash pots and ward or you suck.
    What are flash pots O.o?

Deleted
    What are flash pots O.o?
    I want some of that shizz too!

10+ Year Old Account
    99% sure he meant flask.

Oh :P Yeah I go with Flask pot ward, I figured boots aren't mandatory for start anymore since they reduced the speed on them. PS Isrozzis I posted my upload ^^.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    99% sure he meant flask.
    Flash pots sound juicy. Don't be a spoilsport.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw it. I'll take a look.

Alternatively if you are a non mana champ you can start 9 pots two wards.

Or some combination of things like that. It's pretty annoying to fight against.

Oh god, imagine starting all pots :O! ALL POTS WITH GAREN!

Deleted

Deleted

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 02:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    /snip/
    OHNOES. I'm too slow.