10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    I have a special place in my heart for firework animations. The Corki skin and now the Annie skin back to back is a bit painful to try to ignore. I already have skins for both. ~_~

Edit: Incoming soon: Report: Kenai for harassment. Went mind and recalled all game. No help at all.
    Last edited by Kenai; 2013-01-19 at 01:36 AM.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Deleted
    Mid Jayce y/n/why would you ever?

I feel like he has good roaming thanks to all of his speed modifier and he can definitely keep on his toes against both the usual APs and ADs that stay there... (it also gives me priority on blue huehuehue).

Opinions?!

Deleted
    I'd say it is as good as a Talon going mid?

I honestly don't see how bad it could go.

His kit is pretty amazing against anyone, I honestly don't see it would be bad for him to go mid.

Deleted
    Always worth a try, I'd imagine. Heck, I've seen Sona jungle before, even if it went awful for the poor thing. ^_^

I usually find in my games that people are pretty fine with unorthodox choices, though. Guess you just need to prove to the world that it works.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh god... that Annie skin....

I wasn't really digging it, but that Recall is just TOOO freakin adorable.. why do all these amazing skins have to come out when I'm flat broke
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'd say it is as good as a Talon going mid?

I honestly don't see how bad it could go.

His kit is pretty amazing against anyone, I honestly don't see it would be bad for him to go mid.
    Guess I'll just try!! I don't think he can pull off the level 3 insta-gibs that Talon does, but. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Always worth a try, I'd imagine. Heck, I've seen Sona jungle before, even if it went awful for the poor thing. ^_^

I usually find in my games that people are pretty fine with unorthodox choices, though. Guess you just need to prove to the world that it works.
    I've seen a Soraka jungle once, she was the best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Guess I'll just try!! I don't think he can pull off the level 3 insta-gibs that Talon does, but. :P
    You don't need to kill people in lane, atleast when your jungler isn't there. And I'm pretty sure he can do more than Talon can do in mid.

Talon just goes in, either kills after poking, a lot, or he doesn't, and I think Jayce is better at both killing and/or going in to kill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You don't need to kill people in lane, atleast when your jungler isn't there. And I'm pretty sure he can do more than Talon can do in mid.

Talon just goes in, either kills after poking, a lot, or he doesn't, and I think Jayce is better at both killing and/or going in to kill.
    Y, y, was just saying that the playstyle would be different, ahah. I feel like with Jayce I'm going to have a lot of chances to roam considering how good he can farm and how many champs he counters. Good thing normals exist for testing!

Deleted
    On topic: Annie is really not a bad champion at all... I only think her passive is a bit counterproductive... as it makes harrassing annoying if your stun is up, as it might waste it for when you need it in a critical situation (like when you're getting ganked).
    I think it's more a matter of your personal skill than Annie's mechanics if you can't play with her stun down. you can always get the stun up unless you're at 0 stacks going Q-W-E-TIBBERS. unless you manual cast this can be done in literally a flash.

doing so will turn most ganks around unless you're in late game due to the simple fact that Annie is a burst mage. Tibbers has the added bonus as serving as a personal shield that is going to soak pretty much all skillshots aimed at you while doing some fairly heavy damage with his aura and auto attacks.

even IF you didn't turn it around right there and then you still have 1.75s to leg it.

overall she's a fun champion to play and she's usually vastly underestimated due to the simple fact that people know about orianna's/lux's/nidalee's damage, but they rarely see Annies and are therefore a bit in the blind.

I wonder how long it'll take before mid is for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Combat/pain sounds always sound hilariously inappropriate outside of context. <_<
    Indeed. And it's not just the girls.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I wonder how long it'll take before mid is for everyone.

Indeed. And it's not just the girls.
    It seems damn close. We've seen AD bruisers/assasins go mid (Xin, Kha'Zix, Talon), and typical AP mages go mid, whether of the burst, sustained, or utility categories. Now we need to bring back the meta of supports and the AD carries going mid.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got to play Nidalee a few times since the pre-season patch(in normals anyway, not arams). She's really fun with new items, built her tanky bruiser-ish; every team fight would just jump in and sit on the enemy adc, wouldn't die either.
    In the game I actually managed to get more than a few items in, I went Ninja Tabi(was against Garen in lane, so built those), Warmogs, Spirit Visage, Iceborn Gauntlet, Black Cleaver, and Last Whisper(just built LW at the end real quick, didn't have money for anything else and was about to teamfight).

Also managed to get in 10 or so games in a row of nothing but wins. Streak was ended mainly due to half of our team getting bad lag in-game during fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who does not like that Annie skin? There's something about it... I just... bleh.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Am I the only one who does not like that Annie skin? There's something about it... I just... bleh.
    I'm kinda meh about it, but only because I already have Reverse Annie, and Lu Bu J4 and Zhao Yun XZ are more on my wishlist.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

i will prob juss grab xin's skin, I have skin for other champ... and i only buys 1 skin for 1 champ lol.

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Finally got to play Nidalee a few times since the pre-season patch(in normals anyway, not arams). She's really fun with new items, built her tanky bruiser-ish; every team fight would just jump in and sit on the enemy adc, wouldn't die either.
    In the game I actually managed to get more than a few items in, I went Ninja Tabi(was against Garen in lane, so built those), Warmogs, Spirit Visage, Iceborn Gauntlet, Black Cleaver, and Last Whisper(just built LW at the end real quick, didn't have money for anything else and was about to teamfight).

Also managed to get in 10 or so games in a row of nothing but wins. Streak was ended mainly due to half of our team getting bad lag in-game during fights.
    Mercs > Ninja against Garen IMO. Shorter silence = less damage taken because you can jump away sooner.

Also, Black Cleaver on Nidalee isn't all that great. Most of her abilities deals Magic Damage, so it'd be like taking BC on Vayne. Your AA and Q as Nidalee will only apply the effect (W and E = magic afaik).

I'd problaly grab a Sunfire or BT instead.

Panda Annie! Look at the recall animation!
    Tibbers is honestly terrifying.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Tibbers is honestly terrifying.
    Terrifyingly awesome? ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Terrifyingly awesome? ^.^
    Implied, of course! But on that skin it's like he's looking into my soul and saying "I'm going to fuck you from the inside". I've been told this one too many times now not to be frightened.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo