10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Just had the best dominion ever. Been playin' a lot of Jarvan lately (OMG HOW DID I NOT KNOW HE WAS SO FUN BEFORE?) Team fighting in the jungle near relics and enemy team decide they want to clump together so I says "OK TIEM TO ULT" and then they die to brand xD It was beatiful.
    Yep, J4's pretty imba in Dom because people don't always take Flash. You still run into the occasional person that uses it, even though Flash doesn't bail you out of many sticky situations in Dom compared to SR.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    So, the new Kayle skin is pretty damn awesome.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Her face on the login screen though... she looks a bit derpy.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    This is true.

However, the skin itself reminds me of a game I used to play on my Mega Drive. Link below.

37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    So, the new Kayle skin is pretty damn awesome.
    New Kayle Skin OP. Played her two games top, won both easily. I'm liking Kayle top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    New Kayle Skin OP. Played her two games top, won both easily. I'm liking Kayle top.
    Wait 'til you play her elsewhere. She has some pretty good clearing in the jungle, and can gank okay. Never tried her yet in the mid, AD carry (yes, it's possible), and support (she's still not a good choice for that role), but it still goes to show she can go anywhere and do (almost) anything.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Wait 'til you play her elsewhere. She has some pretty good clearing in the jungle, and can gank okay. Never tried her yet in the mid, AD carry (yes, it's possible), and support (she's still not a good choice for that role), but it still goes to show she can go anywhere and do (almost) anything.
    I did play her jungle, but that game was terrible for actual experience. Our ADC never connected and the top lane was bad, but I almost kept us in it enough to pull a win. Her clear is crazy good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    If you pick up blue and red, it's possible to solo Dragon at about 12 or so.

EDIT: All her abilities scale off AP... time to try something new
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-01-20 at 08:20 AM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Yes you can play kayle in the botlane but that doesn't make her a good AD carry. Her e wont have a good uptime with an AD carry build and even with e up her range is only 525 = 25 lower than the other AD carries coupled without an escape spell (the ms boost from the heal will make dodging spells a little bit easier but it wont allow you to dodge fast spells neither gain distance after a bruiser managed to get to you).
    The ult is amazing if your team protects you though (good luck in solo queue and even when queuing with others... too many people dont know what to do when they are told to protect someone. It's far easier to mindlessly all in someone).

Kayle is good at top, mid and even in the jungle (one could argue she's a useful support as well altough that's more the case in teamfights than in lane) but please dont pick kayle as an AD carry.

EDIT: @Firebert: I hope you are talking about minute 12 and not level 12...

Deleted
    It's so... ...I don't know what to describe it as... it's just so... square looking?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Someone tell me the secret behind last hitting as Fiddlesticks. I'm convinced that people only take him to the jungle because then they don't need to worry about last hitting. It's just such an awful attack animation compared to most champions. Maybe Karthus has it worse, but he just farms with Q.

I don't understand how I had no problems learning Vlad's last hitting, but Fiddlesticks forever haunts me no matter how much I play him. I have to stop myself from just using ult to clear a big wave when I'm forced to last hit everything because I only have E to clear with if I don't have a blue for W.
    Practice is all I can say, just keep waiting till they're low hp, use E to clear range creeps, W on cannon minions and last but not least, enjoy the "THWONK" sound his autohits make, gotta love that.

Deleted
    What's up with the queue timers, 2 hours and 10 minutes on EU West?

Oh well, guess I'll find something else to do meanwhile. ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone watching Azubu Blaze vs Fnatic?
    Armory
    Twitter

Just got kicked off the server on EUW, came back, the ARAM game I had been in had vanished (couldn't have been lost really, was only 5 mins in)

Ranked appears to be missing as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post

Holy shit. Like wow.

I really should have watched more of IEM katowice.
    Oh my fucking god that's insane!

Anyone watching Azubu Blaze vs Fnatic?
    Yep!

Nidalee spears too strong. You cant defend turrets against her, its insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, those spears... crazy!

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 02:25 PM ----------

Ugh, over 20,000 in queue on EU-W at the moment. Wish they'd get better servers. q.q
    Armory
    Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    xPeke sure can throw spears. Good thing you don't see that aim in soloq.

Makes me wonder about what team comp would be the most extreme poke team. I'm thinking Kha'zix top, Nid mid, and Jayce posing as an ADC with Janna support and some tanky jungler that can help disengage. Should be enough damage to 100 to 0 a squishy target if all 3 pokes land.
    Jayce top, Nid mid, Ez + Janna bot lane. Alternatively, you could consider Corki with bomb spam, but don't feel he's such a strong choice any more.

Cho'gath or Trundle jungle to help with disengage. Could also run Lux support.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Jayce top, Nid mid, Ez + Janna bot lane. Alternatively, you could consider Corki with bomb spam, but don't feel he's such a strong choice any more.

Cho'gath or Trundle jungle to help with disengage. Could also run Lux support.
    Wouldn´t nid top and lux mid be better for maximum kill pressure? I´d also prefer Cait bot since she kills towers so much more easily than Ezreal.

Deleted
    Just sent in my second e-mail to Support due to extremely toxic behaviour in champion select.
    The first was actual verbal harassment to extreme amounts (die baby's fire hell et cetera, player named along the lines of xxxblooddragonxxx, so yeah), and now just "I called top stfu gtfo" and insta-lock top and then more swearing...
    Sigh, dodge.