What's so boring about him? i don't have him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I'm guilty of trying to push boring Nunu on my friend as well
    I do the same every game I'm adc. "Which support would you like?" "nunu. nunu. nunu. nunu. nunu." No one has picked him though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I do the same every game I'm adc. "Which support would you like?" "nunu. nunu. nunu. nunu. nunu." No one has picked him though
    My friends usually default to Taric lol.

If i ever decide to give support more tries would be with Leona, the amount of CC she brings to a team is just insane

Deleted
    I hate a Nunu support.

Nobody seriously knows how to play him properly in lane....

*IM CASTING BLOOD BOIL AND NOTHING ELSE IM HELPINGGGGGGGGGGG*

No. No you're not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    My friends usually default to Taric lol.
    None of them will play Taric either; apparently he's just as boring as Nunu.
    Leona/Zyra/Lulu are pretty much it when it comes to my friend playing support, occasionally he'll go with Nami or Blitz, but that is fairly rare.

Deleted
    Well, I haven't played him very much, so I can't exactly claim being amazing, but it's rather boring just spamming snowballs and blood boil all day, with the occasional inurface Absolute Zero. I prefer more active champions such as Leona and Nami.

Well, that and I'm shallow. Screw yetis and parka boys/girls/boys!

Deleted
    Is it just me, or does Thresh + Draven look to be a good combo in the near future?
    Thresh throws his lantern near him, so he gets the shield, he runs into range and throws his axes, then uses the lantern to get back in position very quickly.
    I guess it could also be possible with graves who uses EQ combo to get close and deal (tons of) damage, then he can use the lantern to get back into the middle of the lane again.

Just some random thoughts at 1:30AM D:

Deleted
    Thresh is Teemo 2.0

Put on this earth to be nothing but an annoyance.

Fuck CertainlyT.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about Thresh+Ezreal? So many escapes for Ez.

Deleted
    How about Thresh+anything? :D I honestly can not imagine a carry that wouldn't go well with him. A ton of protection and an additional escape for any Kog-like late-game powerhouse, incredible kill power with any early/mid-game champion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    60% win rate is a very good one, scrubs certainly do not have anything even close to it. Average "OMG ELO HELL" guy is prolly at ~45% at best. ^.^

I have 100% win rate with Darius(only 2 games lol) that doesn't mean i'll get to diamong faster lol i still can get feeders, leavers, ragers, flamers, toxics, etc..

I have ~5 games with Riven but i lost 4 because of dumbfucks and im sad because im best with her

Deleted
    Holy hellballs. I have AP Yi and King Tryndamere in the same game.

I'm scared.

Yeah, those 2 champions are annoying..."Im going to kill yi/tryndmere!!!" "Nope, chuck testa, Highlander/Undyng Rage" Yi/Tryndmere /laugh

Just played my first game as Kata, didn't go too well at first but got into the swing of things. Also, I was laning against a Kata.. Fucked her in lane but she got a roaming kill on our jungler, from then she sort of just ran straight into me rather fearlessly.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Yeah, those 2 champions are annoying..."Im going to kill yi/tryndmere!!!" "Nope, chuck testa, Highlander/Undyng Rage" Yi/Tryndmere /laugh
    btw

ur sig says "they cannot go... unpinished..." dno if it's intentional =P

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    btw

ur sig says "they cannot go... unpinished..." dno if it's intentional =P
    I know Majad made it and i replied it had a typo she still hasn't gave me a new one =/

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 05:55 AM ----------

I want to play so bad... but my PC needs to be fixed and i don't know when it's coming back. I'm spending time on the Ipad although i reached a wall that i can't buy Infinity Blade II because of credit card being temporarily unavaible. ugh!

@shen builds: AD > AP because his AP ratios are bad (0.6, 0.6, 0.5 and 1.35) and AP won't help him that much when splitpushing.

@new ranked system: Does someone know what system (old vs new) takes less games to gain rating? Somehow I can't think for myself right now :/