The League of Legends thread

Hello! This'll be the thread where you can pop in and say hi, get to know each other, find friends to play with, and discuss general things together. If you have questions and they hardly qualify for a separate thread, post it here and the community will do its best to help you out.

If you're new to LoL, there are some things you should most certainly read up on before getting confused and resulting to asking questions.

Relevant links:

Learning Center - The official LoL learning center has a lot of valuable information you can use to get a basic grasp on what's to come. There's a lot to read, but it'll help you out greatly!

The Summoners Code - Please abide The Summoners Code, we here at MMOC only want to encourage good behaviour and we believe it's one of the most important things to take with you into your games. Be nice, be helpful, be patient, be stoic.

LoL Subreddit - Huge community with quick updates on pretty much everything, very worth following when you get used to the layout, which might seem confusing if it's your first time on Reddit.

If you're searching for help on how to build your champion (items, runes, masteries, etc.) there are numerable places you can go. Some of them are;
    Solomid.net
    Mobafire.com
    Lolpro.com

Additionally, if you wanna become even better, a site like Lolking.com is a great help. It is a site full of League of Legends statistics, streams, charts and more.

We also have a chat thread if you just want to talk about random stuff with the other posters: LoL Chat Thread
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-02-18 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Added link to chat thread

Deleted
    Hi! I'm Uggz (Inventive, and so original, I know.) MY NAME HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SHOES

I'm a lvl 30 On EU servers, Play a lot of champs but mostly Akali, WW jungle, Alistar, TF, Master Yi
    I play ranked games mostly, but you know... Leavers / Feeders / Afk ftw.
    I would class myself as a decent player, can lasthit decently, know item builds and almost all champions weak points and points of excellance.
    I often rage at my team midly if they are focusing tanks etc.

Deathlokke, playing Amumu mostly with a spattering of Heimer thrown in. I haven't really used him since they upgraded (heheh) UPGRADE!

10+ Year Old Account
    The game is stale and really slow paced until the very end. People are also really mean if you are not that good at it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muraza View Post
    The game is stale and really slow paced until the very end. People are also really mean if you are not that good at it.
    I advise you never to try HoN if you think the LoL community is bad, They will tear your very soul to shreads.

and for the love of god, DON'T TURN THIS INTO A LOL VS HON THREAD.

Edit: I know what you mean though, I try to help people and if they don't listen, then mildly rage, then if they don't listen again, I avoid them

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi. Im Thisisascam (US), and I play Yi and Jax mostly. I play best as mellee carries and I like pudding Also tank veigar works..... ive tried it XD
    Last edited by broflmao; 2011-06-05 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    DON'T TURN THIS INTO A LOL VS HON THREAD.
    Mmmm, pretty much this. I will be following this thread, so don't stupid unless you want a taste of my hammer.

Destromancer EU, lvl 30.
    i can play every champ.
    i only take mid if im not with a premade mate, because i dont want to rely/take care of them.
    Fiddlesnarf can we take a game ? i'd love to smash(be smashed by) a mod >
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Famous Last Words.

Btw, anyone from the EU who wants to have a game, add me if you want, I promise I won't abuse you horrificly...

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    DON'T TURN THIS INTO A LOL VS HON THREAD.
    sure np. DotA is better anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    you just HAD to do that -_-
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    >.> That was so unneccisary... DotA was Okay, but I prefer LoL, just stop argueing about different games in the Genre, just talk about LoL or go somewhere else... That's not the point of this thread

Back OT!

I'm Volpe117. I mostly play Tristana but I'm kinda new so I'm still trying out various champions.

Love the idea, especially since thisgame has been growing alot recently :P
    Ulfiboi level 30 EU, Teemo (Playing this guy is like painting for me, just artisticly right <3). Ofc I can play other champs aswell.
    I just play for the lulz with my friends, never play alone because 80% of the people you play with in random games are... Not good enough xD

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    so don't stupid
    Oh the irony. You forgot the word "be". I just like to correct people, it's a habit.

OT: SlamminShaman, I play on US. There are a lot of heroes I play, but recently I've been dabbling in Olaf, Jarvan, Swain. My most played heroes are probably Xin, Kat, Kass, Poppy, Malz, and Sion (AD and AP). I still can't find a favorite hero, but Xin wrecks nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Destromancer EU, lvl 30.
    i can play every champ.
    i only take mid if im not with a premade mate, because i dont want to rely/take care of them.
    I'd like to, but I'm US, don't think EU and US can play together. Though, most matches yesterday were filled with people who didn't speak english =/

Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    Oh the irony. You forgot the word "be". I just like to correct people, it's a habit.
    *polishes hammer*

Anyway, just played 2 awesome games today, first one was an epic back and forth for 70+ mins, second was a 4v5 ( I was on the 4 person team), I had to lane by myself and had 10 kills before I died, we almost won that game, but couldn't overwhelm 5 people.

-I'm on right now if anyone from US wants to play
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2011-06-05 at 02:22 AM.

IIBloodXLustII

I main Kat *As you can probably tell by my avatar hehe* but I can also play Sona, This week I've taken up Akali for an increase in champion difficulty.

Level 21.

Rawrthedinosaur

Been maining Caitlyn lately, love the chick with the hat

<--Cherubal
    Just strated out a few weeks ago, dont play very often so Im only lvl 12 but so far Ive got good with Morgana, and Im ok with Amumu. Im trying out that guy with the raven, and I want to try Cassiopia
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    "Sir, you'll have to move, you are blocking the fire exit."
    "Excuse me, but if you have legs and are flammable, you are NEVER blocking a fire exit." I'd run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhias View Post
    Actually, the deluge has been very enlightening to me. Lesson of the week is to not go out of your way to treat people with respect because there is a 90% chance they are narcissistic douchebags.