10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Is there some league relateed to Riven?
    League names are random, so there are probably many Riven ones. You don't get choose your league, it chooses you.

I got through the buggy queue! Silver IV in Ziggs's Blades. I love this name.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-02-01 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Teemo's Worshipers. That needs to be a name and I demand that everybody who hates Teemo is forced to play in it. Each team will be required to have a Teemo on it. With this we can cure the Teemo hate.
    That name would be epic lol, thats what they said "if you can't defeat them, join them"

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 07:32 PM ----------

There is no more queue guys for NA servers so enjoy ^^

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 07:36 PM ----------

Ok i have been having(? is that right?) tryng to log in but i get unknow error someone knows about this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun bugs ahoy! Ranked games cannot start on NA, so your just stuck in the pregame lobby.

Deleted
    Is there some league relateed to Riven?
    My mate is in Riven's Daggers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Teemo's Worshipers. That needs to be a name and I demand that everybody who hates Teemo is forced to play in it. Each team will be required to have a Teemo on it. With this we can cure the Teemo hate.
    Trundle's Trolls.
    1) Put all trolls in Trundle's Trolls.
    2) Record games
    3) ???
    4) Profit!

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 08:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Fun bugs ahoy! Ranked games cannot start on NA, so your just stuck in the pregame lobby.
    The best one is where you never get the popup for a game and it says UH UR OUT OF QUEUE CUZ U DIDNT ACCEPT BRO.
    ...I didn't get anything... *Tableflip*

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't log in >.>

keep getting the same login error.

edit: lol nvm works now.

Nevermind i got it fixed, if you having this try this You're set to use a proxy server, turn it off, Internet Options -> Connection -> Lan Settings -> Set to Auto Detect

Silver Divison 2
    Twitch's Archers
    8th spot currently with 18 points from 1 win.

Was a good ranked game. Lost early game pretty hard, but the enemy didnt finish us when they had the chance, and our vayne stopped being useless once she had had time to farm and steal the few kills she could. We turned team fights from a definite loss to a tie and then to a definite win in about 3 fights. Then we started to win all fights and ended up pushing inhib and nexus with no minions when our vayne caught their ad carry in a condemn when she were out of position.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    The frack? I went like...4-7 on the day...and dropped a division after having 0 points..and 1 loss? the hell is this shit...

Deleted
    Just a moment,sure

Got into ranked lobby called top and im last pick, so when my team is picking some idiot get a top lane champion and i'm forced to support(i don't have any support champion) netherless i get ramdoed volibear and we lost.

True story of the last pick

10+ Year Old Account
    Got into ranked lobby called top and im last pick, so when my team is picking some idiot get a top lane champion and i'm forced to support(i don't have any support champion) netherless i get ramdoed volibear and we lost.

you should best remedy that before you play ranked anymore. It's pretty poor form to not have at least 1 of each role if you are playing ranked. It's one thing to be good/bad at a role, but it's another to not even own a champion for that role.

Deleted
    Casually hopping in and saying that I really really like the Riven x Lux pairing for some reason and that there should be more content of it. If you think it's a bad pairing, well, I'm sorry it's just my opinion ;-;

Deleted

I´m unsure why you think you would deserve top lane over him?

10+ Year Old Account

With Soraka, Nunu, and Kayle being 450 IP and Alistair being free, there really is no excuse for not having at least ONE support champion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG12ification View Post
    Casually hopping in and saying that I really really like the Riven x Lux pairing for some reason and that there should be more content of it. If you think it's a bad pairing, well, I'm sorry it's just my opinion ;-;
    I remember you from about 2 years ago from the MLP Thread...

Remember Leesa?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I´m unsure why you think you would deserve top lane over him?

I'm just saying that i called top first you know? good manners.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 09:17 PM ----------

Let me rephrase that, i suck so hard as a support that is sad, i hate being gold starved most of the time =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I remember you from about 2 years ago from the MLP Thread...

Remember Leesa?
    I.. um. Vaguely do, yeah. God, I changed so much since then. Back then I was kind of an emotion wreck child. Now I'm just an asshole. Wow.

Deleted
    I'm just saying that i called top first you know? good manners.
    It's also good manners to be able to play any given role when needed to, and not expect to always get your way.

Deleted
    I'm just saying that i called top first you know? good manners.[COLOR="red"]
    That's not how draft mode works. Position always has priority.