ogn winter finals on right now. najin sword vs azubu frost. maknoon could win 1v9 though, so..

Deleted
    Anyone else found this video where all the pros run awkward as fak?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Anyone else found this video where all the pros run awkward as fak?
    Nah I kinda liked it, was suprised to see Dyrus running though.

The new Lux skin is amazing btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    was suprised to see Dyrus running though.
    you'd be really surprised to see http://i.imgur.com/9lUtBzi.jpg <this then.
    Last edited by dengatron; 2013-02-02 at 10:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    you'd be really surprised to see http://i.imgur.com/9lUtBzi.jpg then.
    ...who's that? Dyrus?

...who's that? Dyrus?
    yes. dyrone played highschool basketball.

Deleted
    some1 llink please, need to see that. :>

...who's that? Dyrus?
    no, that's not dyrus

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    yes. dyrone played highschool basketball.
    It really doesn't look like him, lol. Must be the glasses.

(Not saying you're lying)

10+ Year Old Account

The new Lux skin is amazing btw.
    The Lux skin looks cool and all, but I find the Q and R quite hard to see when fighting against her, compared to her default animations. The Q is definitely thinner, and the ultimate seems to blend in with the ground better, making it harder to dodge.

I won 2 out 4, the 2 i lost my team mates were so dumb. There was this game where before 5 min my team managed to fed them with 6 kills -.-

Deleted
    Is it just me, or is everyone and his mother playing Singed?
    Every time I play Ranked there's some instalock top Singed that never gets shut down by anyone and in the end he runs around with 4k hp killing people with his poison.
    It's pissing me off, severely.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Every time I play Ranked there's some instalock top Singed that never gets shut down by anyone and in the end he runs around with 4k hp killing people with his poison.
    Lol Singed, he's the only champion that always make me laugh.

Is just me or everybody is having lag issues?

Funny game, enemy miles ahead and taunting us in /all. Suddenly we ace them and win the game. If you're gonna get aced dont leave 2 ADs alive at 40minutes

Deleted
    "There was much less troll picking in champ select for one simple reason: it often didn't work. If no one dodges, everyone on the team loses, and no individual wanted to dodge and lose Elo, so everyone was compelled to cooperate more."
    Source

Are they daft? Someone trolls and we have to coöperate with the troll? So they're forcefully trying to make us work as a team with someone who clearly does not want to play as a team. The reasoning for the change on dodge penalties is even dumber than the change itself, geez.

It's like someone in the room went like "Guise, LISTEN, GUISE, GUISE, listen. I got this brilliant idea; Why don't we make sure trolls are unavoidable, due to loss in points if you dodge, so people get less toxic!" Followed by "He's a genius! Give him a raise! Free Teemo hats for all!"
    This is outrageous. Like Taric would say.

Honestly, what Yegg said makes a lot of sense to me.

If someone trolls and nobody wants to dodge, then ultimately, the troll trolls himself. I doubt any trolls would want that, therefore they are forced to troll less and be more cooperative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I have to laugh at this because i just played Singed in a ranked game and yeah...absolutely dominated. I was 18 at the 30 min win mark and half the other team wasn't even 14 lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Honestly, what Yegg said makes a lot of sense to me.

If someone trolls and nobody wants to dodge, then ultimately, the troll trolls himself. I doubt any trolls would want that, therefore they are forced to troll less and be more cooperative.
    The thing is, trolls troll because they don't care about winning or losing and they just want to be assholes. If no one dodges then the troll just accomplished his mission of relishing in rage of 4 other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The thing is, trolls troll because they don't care about winning or losing and they just want to be assholes. If no one dodges then the troll just accomplished his mission of relishing in rage of 4 other people.
    Well, I think it's only a very, very, very small subset of the trolls who troll purely because of whatever sadistic pleasure they get from it.
    I think most of them actually care about winning. I tend to counter-troll the trolls, which often results in the troll leaving or picking a proper champion.

Riot's always been good at compiling large amounts of data before making decisions like this. Now their data shows that trolling actually increased when they removed the Elo penalty for dodging games.
    The logical conclusion is that trolls want to win and that they don't troll just for the hell of it. They simply troll in order to force their team to pick based on whatever the troll picked.
    Last edited by Riboe; 2013-02-02 at 04:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illum View Post
    I have to laugh at this because i just played Singed in a ranked game and yeah...absolutely dominated. I was 18 at the 30 min win mark and half the other team wasn't even 14 lol
    I think I'm starting to hate Singed as much as Grading hates Shaco.
    Yeah, that's what I thought too.

Deleted
    I run into a troll like once every 50 or so games, and then ONLY because they didn't get position X.
    I know you guys always go "omg so many trolls!" but I haven't really seen any unmotivated "I'm just trying to ruin our day by being a dick" people in a long long time.