Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    As does constant name-changing. :3
    Constant = 3 names in 10+ years of gaming. Gj. Did AMR tell you that constant = 3? Perhaps the next step is to build Frozen Heart on Shen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Constant = 3 names in 10+ years of gaming. Gj.
    How many nicks have you had on this forum in 2012?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    How many nicks have you had on this forum in 2012?
    StylesClashv3.

I changed to Brittany Sn0w yesterday.

Deleted
    StylesClashv3.

I might be confusing you with someone else then. Damn this sclerosis, barely 23 and it already sets in!

10+ Year Old Account
    StylesClashv3.

She looks like a crack whore in your profile pic a bit. Sorry bro, it's true

Deleted
    I might be confusing you with someone else then. Damn that sclerosis, barely 23 and it already sets in!

Bless, but yes. I only changed yesterday after Iso told me I could without PM'ing Sunshine

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 12:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Too busy to talk to you, sry.

10+ Year Old Account
    And playing DotA!!!!1
    Hey hey, no need to resort to those levels of insults.

On topic: Have some more low ELO action on video!

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    I agree. You gotta step up your game Styles. You can do worse than that!

Deleted
    You guys are just 'mirin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I agree. You gotta step up your game Styles. You can do worse than that!
    Have to agree; she looks like Jenni from Jersey Shore, gross.

Hey guys, i feel when i'm playing my CS is so fucking low most of the time i mean by 20min sometimes i have a bit over 100, when not its less than a 100.

Any tips how i could increase my CS?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Have to agree; she looks like Jenni from Jersey Shore, gross.
    h8er ..............

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 12:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Hey guys, i feel when i'm playing my CS is so fucking low most of the time i mean by 20min sometimes i have a bit over 100, when not its less than a 100.

Any tips how i could increase my CS?
    Make sure you attack only when they are low.

Practice in games by yourself. Challenge yourself to get 85-90cs+ by 10 mins

10+ Year Old Account
    Constant = 3 names in 10+ years of gaming. Gj. Did AMR tell you that constant = 3? Perhaps the next step is to build Frozen Heart on Shen.
    Clearly taken out of context. I've never name changed on MMO-Champ, and you have recently name changed (as well as saying in one of your posts "I need to name change again"), so I assumed that you've now name changed three times at least, and you've been on MMO-champ only one month longer than me.

From your post below, it's clear that I was misled.

As for Frozen Heart Shen, again, it's probably built for the CDR (as Nashor's CDR is still listed as unique: yes, the site needs an update for S3 release). Morellonomicon works just as well (I know that Shen's an Energy-based champion), but there doesn't seem to be a better CDR item to get to the CDR cap. What do you suggest?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Clearly taken out of context. I've never name changed on MMO-Champ, and you have recently name changed (as well as saying in one of your posts "I need to name change again"), so I assumed that you've now name changed three times at least, and you've been on MMO-champ only one month longer than me.

From your post below, it's clear that I was misled.

As for Frozen Heart Shen, again, it's probably built for the CDR (as Nashor's CDR is still listed as unique: yes, the site needs an update for S3 release). Morellonomicon works just as well (I know that Shen's an Energy-based champion), but there doesn't seem to be a better CDR item to get to the CDR cap. What do you suggest?
    Do you not see what Styles did there? Kekekekeke...

Deleted
    The whole "Frozen Heart on an energy based champion" was a dig at the AMR Akali build.

However, if you're being serious, you don't need CDR on Shen. His W + E cost a considerable amount of energy, and the only replenish to energy is on your longest CD. If you *DESPERATELY* want CDR, get Ionian boots, but it is still pretty bad.

Deleted
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_%28Dante%29
    Ninth Circle is Treachery, going from Cain (who killed his brother) to Judas Escariot (who betrayed Christ).

Not sure which Circle Comic Sans users and trolls go into, but it's probably not the Ninth.
    Like Caine said, TREACHERY UPON MANKIND. Well I dunno, I just liked the punishment for it.
    In ice that's on fire.

And playing DotA!!!!1
    I played DotA this weekend because the patch pissed me off, don't hate.
    Constant = 3 names in 10+ years of gaming. Gj. Did AMR tell you that constant = 3? Perhaps the next step is to build Frozen Heart on Akali.
    Fixed it for ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Do you not see what Styles did there? Kekekekeke...
    I did see what 8r175n0w did there, and took the appropriate action.

Question still stands...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

I might be confusing you with someone else then. Damn this sclerosis, barely 23 and it already sets in!
    Probably confusing Styles with Zefie/Lycoris/whateverhisnewestnameis. Styles did change his summoner name on LoL a couple of times during 2012.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Probably confusing Styles with Zefie/Lycoris/whateverhisnewestnameis. Styles did change his summoner name on LoL a couple of times during 2012.
    Oh yeah, my day as Stylesvicious. I forgot about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole "Frozen Heart on an energy based champion" was a dig at the AMR Akali build.
    I believe it was Athene's on an energy-based champion, but it's clear that items like that are taken for their cooldown reduction, regardless of their other stats.

However, if you're being serious, you don't need CDR on Shen. His W + E cost a considerable amount of energy, and the only replenish to energy is on your longest CD. If you *DESPERATELY* want CDR, get Ionian boots, but it is still pretty bad.
    Shen's also rarely taken into the jungle (which is the build you took from AMR, Jungle Shen). Lolking recommends Top Lane, but AMR doesn't have the correct build for his "Tanky" build (it posts a support build instead) which is what he needs for Top.

If you can remember back to when an actual AMR guy came in here, he said the builds were either generic or copypasta from guides, but the tool is solid (that is, create your own build if you don't like the default ones).
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)