Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Incoming Rengar rollercoaster? :P
    Sword of the Divine OP.

There is a patch on the live servers, what's changed? :

Trinity Force Ezreal is still pretty strong, went 8/2/11. It seemed to work well.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    There is a patch on the live servers, what's changed? :
    Can't see anything besides the Lunar Revel skins being up now. You can't buy them yet, though. Just says Unavailable if you look at them.

I saw a ton of MP3-files for each champion being added. I wonder what it's for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I saw a ton of MP3-files for each champion being added. I wonder what it's for.
    I hope it is kill taunts like in dota 2. "Because gingers have no souls!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Can't see anything besides the Lunar Revel skins being up now. You can't buy them yet, though. Just says Unavailable if you look at them.
    That wasn't it. The Lunar Revel skins have been around but unavailable since before this "minipatch" that's for sure. Because I noticed it when I played j4 and was like "*RAGEFACE* RIOT WHY YOU TEASE MEEEEE." I might be wrong ofc. but either way I WANT MY SKINS. >: (

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    That wasn't it. The Lunar Revel skins have been around but unavailable since before this "minipatch" that's for sure. Because I noticed it when I played j4 and was like "*RAGEFACE* RIOT WHY YOU TEASE MEEEEE." I might be wrong ofc. but either way I WANT MY SKINS. >: (
    No you're right, they've been there since the Steel Legion patch.

Deleted
    Then you can chalk me up as dumb.

All these Nasus changes make me wonder if the next legendary skin will be for him
    RETH

Deleted
    http://imgur.com/kRvy7EC

oh my godddd im laughing way too hard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    All these Nasus changes make me wonder if the next legendary skin will be for him
    I thought about a VU, myself... considering Annie had some slight balance changes before they announced it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    http://imgur.com/kRvy7EC

oh my godddd im laughing way too hard
    Dam son that made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Trinity Force Ezreal is still pretty strong, went 8/2/11. It seemed to work well.
    Although it worked for you in that game, i recommend people not to get it. It's a good item, but Iceborn is much better and there are better items for damage then trinity on Ez. Everytime i saw an Ez go trinity, their score went from great to not-so-great.

Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Although it worked for you in that game, i recommend people not to get it. It's a good item, but Iceborn is much better and there are better items for damage then trinity on Ez. Everytime i saw an Ez go trinity, their score went from great to not-so-great.
    I was trying it out for a change, i usually build Iceborn. But Trinity gives you a little bit of everything and its cost being reduced is nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Trinity Ez is just another way to build him. If you go IBG you pretty much have to build BT first for damage, but if you go TF that is your first item. Also, TF is more damage than IBG. You go IBG because it's OP for kiting and AoE damage. Trinity is still the better straight damage option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Nasus don't need jack, man.

Why would non-LoL players care about who the champions are in the first place?

The fact that you don't play LOL doesn't mean you don't enjoy watching it.

I like to watch Start Craft II but i don't enjoy playing it because i suck, if in the stream marines and a new skin and they looked Like heavy Forces, i would be like WTF? Marauders that can shot up? or if They had a Zerg skin i would be like wtf is that the new infested terrans?

I can see why people that don't like to play lol but enjoy watching it would get confused with some skins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    The fact that you don't play LOL doesn't mean you don't enjoy watching it.

I like to watch Start Craft II but i don't enjoy playing it because i suck, if in the stream marines and a new skin and they looked Like heavy Forces, i would be like WTF? Marauders that can shot up? or if They had a Zerg skin i would be like wtf is that the new infested terrans?

I can see why people that don't like to play lol but enjoy watching it would get confused with some skins
    "I like to watch Start Craft II but i don't enjoy playing it because i suck"
    StarCraft is a far more intuitive game and as you just implied, you have prior knowledge of how it works and what units exist.

Deleted
    Ig is once again being nerfed for ranged champs, so better get used to the TF again anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Ig is once again being nerfed for ranged champs, so better get used to the TF again anyway
    Nerfing its aoe effect for ranged champs.