10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    What you need to do is pick a champion and main the hell out of it. It will need to be unusual though so people take notice of you, like that AP tryndamere player. I vote for ADC Heimerdinger.
    In the last day, I've played Shaco everywhere but mid and ADC... And done very well.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing a lot of Akali recently, I think I will try maining her, always been my favourite champion. I just need to improve handing the kills to my teammates when ganking lanes, it is just so tempting to not stop until they are dead on Akali.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    I've been playing a lot of Akali recently, I think I will try maining her, always been my favourite champion. I just need to improve handing the kills to my teammates when ganking lanes, it is just so tempting to not stop until they are dead on Akali.
    Personally, maining is great and all but it's kind of meh because it means you focus on one champion for the most part and hinders other aspects of your game.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...cons_with_one/

Anyone up for it? ^^

Edit: I just HAD to post this. Bahaha.

League of Impossibru!

impossibru -__- bahahahaha

btw how da heck does the rank thing work?? ive been promoted from 5th divsion to 3rd >_> wut???(plat btw)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Guys, I think I'm going to go for Platinum League in solo queue. I've started playing like 4 hours minimum a day (staying up till 3am, school is at 8:00 meaning I wake up around 7ish) and I'm already noticing improvement. Been playing many more champions too, trying to get a feel for a wide variety of them... I'm going for it and I'm not turning back.
    Have fun being good in a game, then suddenly pass out in school because you're sleep deprived.

Not worth it, simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Have fun being good in a game, then suddenly pass out in school because you're sleep deprived.

Not worth it, simple.
    Been doing it for the past week. For the most part it's not too bad, I get the homework done still. I am sleep deprived everyday pretty much but as long as I'm doing well in school it's okay with me and worth it since the other half my time is taken up by a job.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Been doing it for the past week. For the most part it's not too bad, I get the homework done still. I am sleep deprived everyday pretty much but as long as I'm doing well in school it's okay with me and worth it since the other half my time is taken up by a job.
    It does not matter whether you perform well or not, it really isn't healthy. A week is fine, come back when after a longer time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    It does not matter whether you perform well or not, it really isn't healthy. A week is fine, come back when after a longer time.
    I'm probably going to get a bunch of sleep tonight to be honest. Work is later and no school, just played another Shaco support game and might I say he's quite nice at support. I don't know how to explain it but with certain adc's he works well, Vayne is not one of them though. -_-
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Make sure you drop out of school and apply for a pro team once you hit 1600 though
    MMO C-Lol forums: Where we repost jokes that were funny 5 months ago on reddit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    MMO C-Lol forums: Where we repost jokes that were funny 5 months ago on reddit.
    We're fucking timeless. You could compare us to Timelords but we're way more nostalgic.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Guys, I think I'm going to go for Platinum League in solo queue. I've started playing like 4 hours minimum a day (staying up till 3am, school is at 8:00 meaning I wake up around 7ish) and I'm already noticing improvement. Been playing many more champions too, trying to get a feel for a wide variety of them... I'm going for it and I'm not turning back.
    Been doing it for the past half year. Surprisingly I'm less tired when I sleep less, than when I sleep from 11 to 7.
    It certainly improves your playstyle when you play more.

Was watching HotshotGG's stream earlier, man, is he an arrogant prick or what?! He went on a 5 minute rant about Voyboy, saying Voy would never dare pick Akali vs him because he'd get crushed, that his Nidalee play is bad and that if he were to spend a day coaching any player of LoL they could beat Voy.. dafuq is he on?

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    He's obviously just pissed about benching such a great player and now trying to justify it? idk, HSGG and doublelift are arrogant arseh0les =p

Deleted
    LolshotFF? He spent most of his career creating an angry, arrogant and stupid persona for the public, I guess he's just sticking to his brand?

Deleted
    I just bought Elise and holy shit she is so OP lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    MMO C-Lol forums & Reddit: Where we repost jokes that were funny 5 months ago on reddit.
    You forgot a Reddit in there. Shits still breathing, gotta keep hitting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Was watching HotshotGG's stream earlier, man, is he an arrogant prick or what?! He went on a 5 minute rant about Voyboy, saying Voy would never dare pick Akali vs him because he'd get crushed, that his Nidalee play is bad and that if he were to spend a day coaching any player of LoL they could beat Voy.. dafuq is he on?
    Not sure where that rant is coming from, but voy is considered by many as probably the best top in NA at the moment.

In rankeds i guess im not in the point in carryng 4 people but i guess some teammates that make impossible to carry.

Pantheon goes top against J4 he die twice i say play safe And he just dies even more, on the other side Ezreal gets 7 kills in 11min.

How AM i supposed to do This?

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    ThrowshotGG would be a more appropriate name. I still think he is the weakest point in CLG.

Can someone explain why all the pros don't build muramana on Ryze in tournaments? The shield from Sephir is obviously great but that is such a damage difference...

Deleted
    Sweet Parade no longer available on YouTube

My life is over.