He isn't level 30 yet though. Not only does that make it harder to jungle, people are most likely too ignorant to help him start up.

I imagine Nasus would need help starting up in the jungle, and being both underleveled (as a Summoner) and without a leash, it HURTS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I've had to Jungle as Nasus before. Took four recalls and multiple small packs before I could take blue or red.

EDIT: Zomg, Fiora's loads of fun.
    Don't jungle Nasus before 30. Unless you get a very solid leash, it's going to be difficult. Additionally, because you had to go back so many times, you fell behind the curve meaning the jungle is outscaling you.

Lastly, I've the feeling you're trying to land Q on every single minion in the jungle. That makes you incredibly slow.

You know, I am actually tempted to try Jungle Nasus. I mean, you can't farm up your Q as well as in lane, but his ganks must be pretty scary, and after a few levels, he should be able to clear the jungle quite fast, surely?

Also, he seems like one of those guys who could build tanky/support with few damage-items like Xin and Olaf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    You can drop a Division if you lose (3 times in a row?).

Had 2 jungle Diana games. I love her, and she is a strong mid pick after the re-adjustments. But she seems to have taken a pretty significant hit in her jungle. Before, you could build almost full GP10 and "work". Now, you really need to get some AP to clear camps with any decent speed. I start Machete+5, tried starting Q but I think starting W is better still.
    Wolves > Blue > Wraiths > Golems > Red > gank (not a strong lvl2 ganker) -> get Spirit Stone and some extra pots. Now you'll notice how slow you are in the jungle

After that, I tend to build for Rylais if I get some good money. You need the tanky to jump right in. I'm just never sure what to build Spirit Stone into, mostly the tenacity fist, but I've been contemplating getting the Spell Vamp version earlier on. Though, with shield you won't need the sustain...
    Also, you drain mana like a crazy person.

I don't know, she doesn't feel strong enough to warrant a jungle position anymore. I did go 2/2/14 one game, but 4/5/7 the other.
    But that was due to Thresh. Screw that ridiculous pull.

*bought Kha'zix. He feels weak before you can evolve your leap. But once you get that, daymn, dat burst.
    You are definitely doing something terribly wrong :P Her clear is absolutely phenomenal (again), I start boots, 3 pots, do wolves, blue, wraiths, red, gank at 3. I build a catalyst, finish RoA asap, then start on rylai with a belt. Get guise asap after rylai, then I either go for Liandry or build some more survivability in the form of a zhonya or abyssal. I generally build both anyway. My post-6 ganks almost never fail to provide a kill unless I'm terribly underfarmed and she's a fairly decent duelist (obviously not against bastards like Jax/Olaf/Xin). Skill sequence would be W > Q > E, then put one more point into W, after which you just max R > Q > W > E. Sometimes I find it necessary to beef my W a bit more depending on how the team is doing overall.

The end result is a fairly bursty, fairly tanky AP bruiser. She will chew through tanks fairly easily late game as well.

Personally, I think it would still be better to start Machete+5 pots. Not only does it give you better clear times and more sustain, but what are the boots gonna help in the jungle?

Also, how does someone manage to kill both buffs, the three other camps, and still be level 2? Heck, just after wolves and two buffs, you should be level 3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Personally, I think it would still be better to start Machete+5 pots. Not only does it give you better clear times and more sustain, but what are the boots gonna help in the jungle?
    I don't use machete on some junglers anymore simply because I don't build anything out of it and find it to be wasted money. The boots do help your ganks before level 6 since a lot of people simply don't start with boots anymore, letting you get all the way into their face and either kill them or force a flash. I currently don't use machete on Elise, Diana, Cho and Jax (anymore).

Upgrading the machete to a Spirit Stone gives you some pretty decent sustain early, though, especially for when you lose your first blue.

Anyway, it might be better to just drop the machete for some people. I'm just so used to taking it now myself.

Deleted
    I did start with it on all my junglers until I felt I no longer needed it on some, I found I was just spending money upgrading it and wasn't really using it :P

Personally, I just use it because the less time you spend clearing the jungle, the more time you can spend doing other stuff. Though once you start doing those teamfights, I guess it's not that useful.

EDIT: Damn it, why does school have to be when the Americans are asleep? I'm so bored.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-02-12 at 10:56 AM.

http://st.elohell.net/images/chill/d...39919887f8.jpg

Quinn's bird op ?

Well, this is either a fan-made champ (most likely) or the champ after Quinn
    Last edited by Exroyal; 2013-02-12 at 11:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    I saw in draft someone play Garen jungle, netherless he failed hard lol.

Why were you banned Rampart? i didn't read a couple pages.
    He probably got banned for the Firebert fiasco in the screenshot thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I love Jarvan...I can't help but repeat this. He is so much fun! Finally got him in aram. I don't think I've ever played a champion that made me giggle so much. Except maybe Leblanc.
    Jarvan is one of the most fun champions for me, except maybe Riven/Ezreal, it's so satisfying to own a carry in a few seconds and protect your entire team with your beefyness!
    I consider myself older than people my age due to people being immature, yet I consider myself not so old because many times, I am disappoint of the elders being grump.
    In a way, I am all.

Strive, mah boi! STRIVE!
    Hmm, I wonder what's for dinner... I hope they made lots-a SPAGHETTI!

Try him mid. You won't regret it; he is boss. He's kinda too fragile for the jungle, not to mention you can just turn around and beat his ass if he tries to gank you with anything less than full health.
    You just got 13.37 respect points for referencing that man, too good.
    I'm not mature at all I guess :P
    Kha'zix mid is a boss indeed, used to be better but he's still very strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Don't jungle Nasus before 30. Unless you get a very solid leash, it's going to be difficult. Additionally, because you had to go back so many times, you fell behind the curve meaning the jungle is outscaling you.

Lastly, I've the feeling you're trying to land Q on every single minion in the jungle. That makes you incredibly slow.
    I wouldn't jungle on anything till level 20 with runes really, or level 30, since that's when most people complete rune pages.
    It just isn't worth it when the jungle is nearly owning you and you can't gank anyone.
    Personally, I just use it because the less time you spend clearing the jungle, the more time you can spend doing other stuff. Though once you start doing those teamfights, I guess it's not that useful.

EDIT: Damn it, why does school have to be when the Americans are asleep? I'm so bored.
    Sorry bro, I was sleeping till 12:00 cause I have to catch the train to school in 45 min :<
    (Class starts at 14:20 for some fucking reason).

10+ Year Old Account
    Why wouldn't you want Wriggle's on Jax?

Deleted
    Why wouldn't you want Wriggle's on Jax?
    Not very much my thing I guess, I just buy wards if I need them and the stats/price ratio doesn't get me very excited.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/GENy5EP.png

dafuq?

riot y u do this to me

edit: how the f do i scale it down lol :/
    edit 2: screw image, link instead.

Tried relogging, etc. Nothing seems to work. WHY
    Last edited by Dayum; 2013-02-12 at 11:57 AM.

Deleted
    Support ticket time? They respond fairly quickly afaik :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried playing a quick bot game for 20 IP and seeing what happens next?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Lol. that shoud've been loads of fun, 40s recalling + travel time
    I always seemed to end with jumping into blue, getting both of us (me and the Blue mob) down to half and then backing out such that I didn't risk get the shame of being killed by a jungle minion.

Spirit of the Iron Golem made it much easier in the end, and I just carried on with a normal build. Had to level Q and E first though, only took W when I was eight or so.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    I know I shouldn't react...you are doing it wrong! There are enough games with a jungle nasus out there
    Lol. I'd picked Nasus top, and then someone else said top and locked in Tryndamere. It was a bot game and we could have gone double top, but I thought with Nasus' passive Lifesteal he can have all the CS and I'll give jungling a shot.

As you can tell it didn't quite work, lol.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 12:22 PM ----------

He isn't level 30 yet though. Not only does that make it harder to jungle, people are most likely too ignorant to help him start up.

I imagine Nasus would need help starting up in the jungle, and being both underleveled (as a Summoner) and without a leash, it HURTS.
    I usually jungle with Warwick and he's fine to start on his own with Machete 6 pots at blue.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 12:22 PM ----------

Didn't have time to Q farm, I was so outscaled. Most of my kills came from my E.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-02-12 at 12:27 PM. Reason: I can't spell.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    You are definitely doing something terribly wrong :P Her clear is absolutely phenomenal (again), I start boots, 3 pots, do wolves, blue, wraiths, red, gank at 3. I build a catalyst, finish RoA asap, then start on rylai with a belt. Get guise asap after rylai, then I either go for Liandry or build some more survivability in the form of a zhonya or abyssal. I generally build both anyway. My post-6 ganks almost never fail to provide a kill unless I'm terribly underfarmed and she's a fairly decent duelist (obviously not against bastards like Jax/Olaf/Xin). Skill sequence would be W > Q > E, then put one more point into W, after which you just max R > Q > W > E. Sometimes I find it necessary to beef my W a bit more depending on how the team is doing overall.

The end result is a fairly bursty, fairly tanky AP bruiser. She will chew through tanks fairly easily late game as well.
    I don't see any "early damage" in your build either, and you don't even have a Machete or Spirit Stone. What runes/masteries do you use? What jungler speed are you comparing Diana to? I compare this to Lee Sin, Xin Zhao and Amumu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried playing a quick bot game for 20 IP and seeing what happens next?
    Acutally i did, im now at 5091 IP and still can't buy him :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Lol. I'd picked Nasus top, and then someone else said top and locked in Tryndamere. It was a bot game and we could have gone double top, but I thought with Nasus' passive Lifesteal he can have all the CS and I'll give jungling a shot.
    people CS in bot games? I just buy full on snowball items and farm bots.