10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Wow Darius' ult reset has been nerfed. Now only available for 12 seconds before going on CD
    At least he won't be able to dunk his way to easy Pentas now, yet Katarina can still do that. Correction: He still can, but he has to be quick about it.

Sources:

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/02...be-update.html

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/23...-for-2-19-2013

Odd though that they took out Master Yi's Q AD ratio though. And BoTRK was once again changed to have lifesteal.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-20 at 03:58 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    It was doomed to happen. They already hit both Garen and Riven in their ults and Darius was sticking out against their logic that they wanted ults like theirs to be unavailable for some time if they use it to kill their lane opponent.

I think every "execute" ult has been nerfed now.
    Yeah, its only really going to fix laning against him. He'll still be able to run around teamfights dunking people if played properly.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Alpha strike dosnt have an AD ratio again.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I picked up Nid a short while and actually was a bit impressed with the way W works... in a bad way. I mean, I guess it adds another layer to her, but it seems so unnecessary to have it jump in front of her instead of towards the cursor.
    That is what I've always wanted since I played her, I wish it was still a jump so you could go over obstacles, but it would work something like Riven's E; jumps in the direction of the cursor.

Just tryed Morgana support vs Leona, shut her down hard. Me gusta...

Deleted
    4 wins a row with Kha'zix and 8 wins in a row with Vi, making it 12 wins a row. Not bad

Regarding Kha'zix. I've won all games I've played with him so far (4 games so far), but I still have one major issue with him. I wouldn't really say that I have managed to play any excellent with him. I would actually go so far to say that all my 8 games with Vi I did better than any of my 4 games with Kha'zix.

This basically comes down to the following:

- I have a hard time getting creep kills and harrasing before I get W evolved (especially against ranged champions).
    - His gap closer E (jump) is really weak before getting upgraded. You can rarely get into position to stick on your target, and once it is on cooldown you cannot disengage, and it only takes a bit of soft or hard CC to keep you kited.
    - I think his ultimate is rarely game breaking (I don't seem to like evolving it either).
    - He doesn't do a lot of damage before getting Q upgraded.
    - He lacks tankability, and therefore often dies before or after a gank is finished, unless fed.

The only real succes I've had with him is when I've upgraded both E and W and I can jump around and really mess with my opponents since I can easily harass from range and disengage to safety, and then jump in and finish a target in case they fall behind because of W slow.

Keep in mind that my account is only level 11, so I don't have flash, glyphs, and I always have to share a lane with someone else (no junglers), so will often mean that I am against at least 1 or 2 champions that can harass me better than I can harass them.

It could very well just be because I lack experience with this champion (since he seems quite hard to play), but I've had much more success with Vi (ganking, tankability, finishing off opponents, initiating kills on weak targets during team fights etc). What is your opinion regarding this?

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Kha'zix
    Kha'zix is mainly a cleanup/assassin champion, so he needs his team to do the main part of the damage in teamfights and then he can engage bunny mode and jump around like a crazy person. He is strongest against lone targets, though, so you should try to assassinate their ADC or mid if you get the chance.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    This is Riot Games, you know, the company that makes champions weak and unplayable for various reasons, some good and some stupid. Who were you expecting, Valve and IceFrog?

Then again, maybe that change wasn't intended and came to that build accidentally.

The upcoming Quinn hype did bring to light about how neglected Ashe is.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    This is Riot Games, you know, the company that makes champions weak and unplayable for various reasons, some good and some stupid. Who were you expecting, Valve and IceFrog?

Then again, maybe that change wasn't intended and came to that build accidentally.

The upcoming Quinn hype did bring to light about how neglected Ashe is.
    I don't feel like giving Alpha Strike AD scaling would really do much, honestly. I'd rather, say, get a part(not much, necessarily) of the defensive stats from Meditate for a few seconds after it ends, because AD Yi's only real problem(which can be fixed by not going full glass cannon) is that, just like AP Yi, he gets instantly blown up if he gets CCd.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Had fun in my last game. Was a Renekton... Yi goes to meditate, I just stun him and then kill him. Problem solved.

Anyone see that new Blitzcrank skin that's unavailable in shop? Has an interesting look to him when I first saw it.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    I like this Darius nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    No hes the one getting silence and killed by all the free talons! :P
    Haha. All the Talons on my team are bad and all the Talons on the other team seem to know what they are doing. I kill him pretty easy as Fizz or if I really wanna be mean I just go Elise mid. If a Talon beats my Fizz, they very likely just played better than me. I don't mind that very much.

I misspoke a bit though. Ezreal also being free is what makes it more noticeable, since when both are occupied by these two the suck seems to just go through the roof.. I've finally got the hang of Nami and been setting up some SICK Qs and they never follow through. Never. I will probably start crying in the corner when I work up the guts to play Ranked again.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I like this Darius nerf.
    Co-freaking-signed. I am just waiting for the gush of FOTM tears on the official forums. They will be so good.
    Last edited by Kenai; 2013-02-20 at 03:27 AM.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Well it's the PBE, they test things and see if things work and what not. I thought it was pretty cool to keep it, but I guess it's not going to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    Co-freaking-signed. I am just waiting for the gush of FOTM tears on the official forums. They will be so good.
    The thing about this Darius nerf that those whiners don't realize is that Penta dunking with him is still possible, it's just that the snowball effect of using it to win a 1v1 in-lane won't be as massive anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Well it's the PBE, they test things and see if things work and what not. I thought it was pretty cool to keep it, but I guess it's not going to be.
    They would probably have to move that somewhere else. Or they'll not do anything at all, in usual Riot Games fashion. Heck, they'll probably nerf AD Yi instead just because they can.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Yeah, they basically nerfed his laning without touching teamfighting.

Works for me. It's exactly what they should have done.

how to play Jayce

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The thing about this Darius nerf that those whiners don't realize is that Penta dunking with him is still possible, it's just that the snowball effect of using it to win a 1v1 in-lane won't be as massive anymore.
    Yea, that's exactly why I love it so much. I don't want Darius to become unplayable, but I have absolutely no sympathy for people who can't win with a champion simply because they can't snowball in spite of a mediocre lane phase. Snowballing should be a reward for playing at least somewhat well, not a given for pressing R.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    Yea, that's exactly why I love it so much. I don't want Darius to become unplayable, but I have absolutely no sympathy for people who can't win with a champion simply because they can't snowball in spite of a mediocre lane phase. Snowballing should be a reward for playing at least somewhat well, not a given for pressing R.
    Riot managed to tone down some of the snowballers (Darius, Garen, Riven), but there are still some champions that still can snowball and/or are dependent on doing so, but most of those are mid laners now, and snowballing in mid lane is not as drastic as snowballing at top. (i.e. Akali, LeBlanc)

Maintenance will be done for the EUW, EUNE, and TW servers, to try to resolve the issues of the EU servers having downtime issues. Whether it fixes that is yet to be seen.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-20 at 05:38 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Now if they could release his Nordic King skin I would consider playing him more. Currently it just feels a little cheap to play him in lane because of how powerful he is during the laning phase, and he doesn't have any skins I like.

Still curious as to their plans to rework him though. I thought the whole 10 bleed stacks with the ability to spread stacks to nearby targets was neat, but needed a little more work to make it so his laning phase wasn't screwed because of being unable to get enough stacks to make his ult do damage.
    The ten stack idea was stupid and would have completely screwed over Darius in lane and in team fights. I don't know why Certainlyt even mentioned it. It gave Darius haters false hopes while the Darius players just facepalmed at how stupid it sounded. He has no innate defenses and would need to itemize for AS instead of defense, which would make him explode in team fights and be useless overall. He already has minor TF impact if his ult is down, no need to extend it to when it's up as well.

This change is good and makes sense. It's like a battle frenzy super ult spree. When the fighting ends you calm down and your ult goes on CD.