Yes. YES! One more joins us!

We still have room for more... AND we have cookies... Mwahahahaha!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Sorry, my scarce EUNE bros. As of today I ran away to EUW. Hello there to keko!
    You are a scoundrel and a ruffian!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    You sir, are a traitor.
    I'd use my romanian curse word knowledge I got from being on EUNE, but mods would stomp me for not talking English (again).
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    And a fiend!
    The opposite of friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Yes. YES! One more joins us!

We still have room for more... AND we have cookies... Mwahahahaha!
    But we have The Monado, that guy is f*cking cool.
    IRL I don't really have any self-esteem

Deleted
    Just come to EUW as well, baaaaaaka.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    But we have The Monado, that guy is f*cking cool.
    not as cool as our cookies though

holy crapballs my name here matches my in-game name now!

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 01:32 AM ----------

New sale

mad hatter shaco, awwww yeh
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-02-22 at 12:05 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    That beaknose needs to be on all new Draven shops. Also, fun stuff: Darius get nerfed, Infighter removes him from his avatar and sig. IT'S A CONSPIRACY.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    That beaknose needs to be on all new Draven shops. Also, fun stuff: Darius get nerfed, Infighter removes him from his avatar and sig. IT'S A CONSPIRACY.
    Ahah actually I never played Darius in my life. I just like that picture.

(and I approve of that nerf)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahah actually I never played Darius in my life. I just like that picture.

(and I approve of that nerf)
    So I assume that you're not necessarily a fan of Lycan in DOTA 2 either, correct?

Another PBE build is up. Trynd's AP ratios on his Q have been adjusted so it heals the same amount that it does on live, with a full fury bar of course.

Also, Riot is testing out a punishment system for misbehaving players. Misbehaving players will have their chat privileges restricted for a certain number of games with this system. It's far from Low Priority queue in DOTA 2, but they did make it so you have to play out those games to lift those restrictions, instead of just jumping on a smurf to wait it out.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-22 at 05:19 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

dat phoenix quinn splash. gonna have to buy ANOTHER bundle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    So I assume that you're not necessarily a fan of Lycan in DOTA 2 either, correct?
    Correct! I tried him but I have no idea how either DotA 2 works or himself, so.

That Quinn skin will probably make me buy the bundle...

On Topic: I've been watching a stream of "The World's greatest AP Trynd" so, we'll see if he continues playing AP trynd after this patch.

Off Topic: So, since my ISP is blocking LoL and for some reason is not able to fix it without fully shutting down their firewall for the entire place I live I'm getting a different internet company (Which was difficult since this company intentionally has a full grip on this place, no one else is really able to give us internet.) so, should be playing starting Saturday I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    On Topic: I've been watching a stream of "The World's greatest AP Trynd" so, we'll see if he continues playing AP trynd after this patch.

Off Topic: So, since my ISP is blocking LoL and for some reason is not able to fix it without fully shutting down their firewall for the entire place I live I'm getting a different internet company (Which was difficult since this company intentionally has a full grip on this place, no one else is really able to give us internet.) so, should be playing starting Saturday I hope.
    Why would an ISP block lol cant be intentional surely that's madness! :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Why would an ISP block lol cant be intentional surely that's madness! :P
    Teemo shall bring justice.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Teemo shall bring justice.
    Never underestimate the power of the scou--- *URGH* DARIUS PENTA KILL.

funny thing last night 5 of my friends and my self (6 total) played some TT.

2nd game I got out picked. I went nidalee, going for poke we had garen + GP they had xin - syndra and kayle. Xin was destroying me. I dropped the ball on that game. I knew i should have picked up malz.

1st game though, we went team dunk. Garen, darius and I went on jarvan. The horror of when the enemy ran into one of our bushes and they got silenced span around by darius and garen and all the while trapped in jarabs ulti. The other two members of the enemy team said "fuck that" on team speak.

Deleted
    Never underestimate the power of the scou--- *URGH* DARIUS PENTA KILL.

funny thing last night 5 of my friends and my self (6 total) played some TT.

2nd game I got out picked. I went nidalee, going for poke we had garen + GP they had xin - syndra and kayle. Xin was destroying me. I dropped the ball on that game. I knew i should have picked up malz.

1st game though, we went team dunk. Garen, darius and I went on jarvan. The horror of when the enemy ran into one of our bushes and they got silenced span around by darius and garen and all the while trapped in jarabs ulti. The other two members of the enemy team said "fuck that" on team speak.
    That's a terrifying combo, those 3 bruisers.

Deleted
    Why didn't you go Team Dunkmacia though? (Garen, Jarvan and Xin).
    Wouldn't really make sense for Darius to help them, but oh well :>
    Jarvan can dunk things on his own allready, Darius + Garen is just overkill :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Why didn't you go Team Dunkmacia though? (Garen, Jarvan and Xin).
    Wouldn't really make sense for Darius to help them, but oh well :>
    Jarvan can dunk things on his own allready, Darius + Garen is just overkill :P
    We could not stop laughing. one of their team was teleporting by the bot tower. Jarvan just leaps over the wall DUNK ulti and walks off. my mates screams were priceless!

we have a general rule though you cant really pick the same champion twice.

So when we play we randomise our teams. so im with 2 of my mates the other 3 on other team. we then do our blind picks (its more fun to see what we pick at the end rather than try countering.

when you win that game you randomise the team again so i get two different team mates. we then "ban" champions we used last game that were clearly too good!

its so much fun. TT games last around 20-25mins most of the time. rarely are our games even. We either stomp or get stomped. Usually my team wins as we just go for so much cheese. aka team dunk or team void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Laughed so much that I got tears in my eyes. Best pic

Deleted
    We could not stop laughing. one of their team was teleporting by the bot tower. Jarvan just leaps over the wall DUNK ulti and walks off. my mates screams were priceless!

we have a general rule though you cant really pick the same champion twice.

So when we play we randomise our teams. so im with 2 of my mates the other 3 on other team. we then do our blind picks (its more fun to see what we pick at the end rather than try countering.

when you win that game you randomise the team again so i get two different team mates. we then "ban" champions we used last game that were clearly too good!

its so much fun. TT games last around 20-25mins most of the time. rarely are our games even. We either stomp or get stomped. Usually my team wins as we just go for so much cheese. aka team dunk or team void.
    no team yordle?

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    no team yordle?
    Tried it before, it didnt end well XD

We can so far get a pirate team with

gangplank,
    trist pirate skin
    kat pirate skin
    swain pirate skin
    pirate rumble

vs

commando team

lux
    garen
    xin
    galio
    jarvan

Team void,
    Kog,
    Cho,
    Kassa -hes not technically void but hes seen it!
    malz