Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Team void,
    Kog,
    Cho,
    Kassa -hes not technically void but hes seen it!
    malz
    don't forget kha'zix :>

Deleted
    How is Talon nowadays? He's free and I played a couple of games with him... I find him pretty fun and easy, and he snowballs like badass. What's his viability nowadays? And can he still jungle?

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    don't forget kha'zix :>
    Gargh I KNEW i had forgotten one! ty!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    How is Talon nowadays? He's free and I played a couple of games with him... I find him pretty fun and easy, and he snowballs like badass. What's his viability nowadays? And can he still jungle?
    He *can* jungle, in the sense that he can clear it(with help on Wolves + smiteless Blue). He'll have trouble affording the items he needs, though. His ganks are pretty good, unless he is spotted at any point before entering lane(unlike Lee/Heca who can just keep charging because they're super fast).
    I'd compare him to Eve. Both of them *can* jungle, but having them play in mid is honestly almost the same(or better, because as mid they'll get more gold and thus be able to afford the required items), because they're extremely strong roamers.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    "The first experiment we are trying is a new restricted chat mode. Players that are identified as the most Toxic by our player behavior systems will be placed into a restricted chat mode where their ability to participate in [All] Chat is disabled."
    I summon Dark Magician Zefie in attack mode! Attack Riot employees!

Anyway, the new system seems rather useless, if someone just shuts up for a few games, the restriction is lifted. Woohoo, 5 games of no flaming for 1 person, unlike the 1 week ban where nobody needs to hear the guy talk for countless games...
    I dunno, doesn't seem like the solution to the problem.
    I doubt there even is one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Typing
    This
    Will
    Fuck
    Up
    The
    System

But typing like this in a game where you're often moving around and busy with other things isn't something you can balance the feature around.

I guess they could go by letters but den y wud u try 2 tlk wit ful word

Also
    >Using the word toxic ever
    Please stop, Lyte.

Deleted
    Banning the shit out of toxic players will always be the best solution. Restricted chat is not a penalty at all. -.-

Deleted
    I can see one way for it to work - if it were to replace a warning.

There goes most of the rages I often find when they can't get their "mid"

Deleted
    Talon is great and is still very viable, but imo has two flaws right now:

1) he can only lane mid. If you send him top against any of the common bruisers right now he'll get shit on.
    2) Kha'zix outclasses him 100%. The only thing Talon does that Kha'zix doesn't is do a little more AoE damage in teamfights.

The second one is more of a problem of kha6 than Talon's tho.

He's still a beast and if you lane him against many of the mages he counters it's almost a free win.

Deleted
    He feels a little more... durable than Kha'zix, is this a misinterpretation?

Deleted
    He feels a little more... durable than Kha'zix, is this a misinterpretation?
    They're both squishy as fuck as far as I know. Kha'zix just has the bonus of a long range leap together with a stealth ability.

Deleted
    if anything kha6 is more durable because of his heal on spikes

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Why would an ISP block lol cant be intentional surely that's madness! :P
    On Topic: Why are so many people playing Sona? I noticed the whole month I was able to play that 9/10 games had a Sona in it.

Off Topic: 100% Agreed. Pisses me off that I'm going to pay extra just so I can play a couple games (They block a couple other games for some reason.) and, well, a lot of sites I can go to now but still, LoL is free and I'm going to be paying extra for a free game, just ridiculous that my ISP couldn't fix this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    On Topic: Why are so many people playing Sona? I noticed the whole month I was able to play that 9/10 games had a Sona in it.
    Despite the nerfs, she's a great all-around support, with the auras she can provide, and an ult that can change games.

CertainlyT talks about why Nidalee's Pounce still remains the way it is today. While the part about being able to pounce into a shapeshift out into a spear toss makes sense, it does sound like one of those clunky mechanics left in the game just because it's easier not to change it, i.e. certain DOTA 2 mechanics.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    Good poke / early trading
    No skill shots (except very easy to land ult)
    Sustain / damage reduction buff and debuff
    Speed boost / slow
    Damage buff
    Cheap to buy
    Bewbs

I main Sona so I like that she has a little of everything although you have to be aware of her power chords to use her well, and the fact that unless you are careful you will go down like a sack of poo in a teamfight before ulting unless you watch your positioning, and if you get caught in a bad position or surprised in jungle, you are dead unless you have flash or your team around. (She has no escapes or real CC aside from burning her ult, or using the movement buff / debuff which is quite weak for a long time as you level it last).
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-02-22 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Banning the shit out of toxic players will always be the best solution. Restricted chat is not a penalty at all. -.-
    The article points out that "banning" players doesn't work because they just create a new account and pester low level players - which is terrible for the growth of the game.

Until they find a way to IP ban toxic players, I think this has the potential to be a better solution than actual bans - only time will tell!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubalicious View Post
    Until they find a way to IP ban toxic players, I think this has the potential to be a better solution than actual bans - only time will tell!
    IP bans is a bad idea and riot has already stated they won't be doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    IP bans is a bad idea and riot has already stated they won't be doing it
    Yeah, it's definitely not a great idea. I tried to imply that an "equivalent" of some sort to an IP ban would be best, but I don't have the slightest clue what options are available for that sort of thing.