Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Apparently, two upcoming champions have been hinted in the game files. This "Zac" champion looks like a tanky AP based on the recommended items, and "Lissandra" (Kassadin's daughter I presume) is a glass cannon AP.

And NA apparently went kaboom again.
    Lissandra is the 3rd freljord princess, not kassadins daughter.

Deleted
    Hrm...Quinn is still 7800? Shouldn't she be 6300 now since it's been a week from release? *Want to buy her but not for an extra 1500 IP :/*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Hrm...Quinn is still 7800? Shouldn't she be 6300 now since it's been a week from release? *Want to buy her but not for an extra 1500 IP :/*
    It's 2 weeks I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    It's 2 weeks I think.
    Was pretty sure it was 1, I could swear Thresh was 6300 a week after release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Was pretty sure it was 1, I could swear Thresh was 6300 a week after release.
    Yeah, it is meant to be one - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/c...timing-changes

Today is 1 week after release, so it should be sometime today, not sure what time it updates though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    It's 2 weeks I think.
    2 weeks is the standard time for her to go on a free rotation, not the price drop.

Deleted
    Ahh ok, good. Anyone for a bit of "financial" advice? Going to get 20 EU worth of RP...have only 14 champs left to get, 4 4800s and the rest are 6300s..I'm PRETTY sure I can grind out that IP in a month with a boost...but I'm not sure. (Last time I got a month of IP boost I averaged around 2200 IP per day), so I'm thinking to do the same thing again since the odds are kinda long at this point of getting a champ on sale I need. Thoughts?

I just got a package from Riot games, containing a small statue of Teemo, and a thank you card from Marc "Tryndamere" Merrill.
    Even though Teemo is my least favorite champion in the game, it's still pretty cool.

Anyone else gotten something like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benitora View Post
    I just got a package from Riot games, containing a small statue of Teemo, and a thank you card from Marc "Tryndamere" Merrill.
    Even though Teemo is my least favorite champion in the game, it's still pretty cool.

That means you are either really active in the community and perceived as a good person by Riot, or you are a content creator that has made really awesome stuff and impressed the hell out of Riot.

I don't think they mailed those to that many people, so grats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I need a Teemo statue, better start grinding honor irl with Riot.

I do find it ironic that a guy with the Tryndamere name sends you a Teemo statue as a thanks when Teemo counters the hell out of Tryndamere and makes his life miserable.
    I'm pretty sure they used teemo since he is like the more iconic champion in League. That and everyone loves hates teemo.

Deleted

How'd they get your address. Are they stalkers?

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    That means you are either really active in the community and perceived as a good person by Riot, or you are a content creator that has made really awesome stuff and impressed the hell out of Riot.

I don't think they mailed those to that many people, so grats!
    Thank you!

It does say on the card that it's something given to folks with unique contributions to the game through community forums, Youtube, fan sites or the Fields of Justice.
    In my case, it would mean that they found it appropriate to send it to me through my contributions of bug reports and just general good mood in the games.

Riot just bought my love even further with this *whistle*

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 03:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    How'd they get your address. Are they stalkers?
    Got an E-mail saying they wanted my address.
    Guess this was the purpose of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Deleted
    Got an E-mail saying they wanted my address.
    Guess this was the purpose of that.
    If Riot randomly wanted my address, I'd start putting traps up outside the front door.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you!

It does say on the card that it's something given to folks with unique contributions to the game through community forums, Youtube, fan sites or the Fields of Justice.
    In my case, it would mean that they found it appropriate to send it to me through my contributions of bug reports and just general good mood in the games.

Riot just bought my love even further with this *whistle*
    It was very likely your contribution to the bug reports. They take their bugs very seriously (usually) and tend to act very quickly on bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Apparently, two upcoming champions have been hinted in the game files. This "Zac" champion looks like a tanky AP based on the recommended items, and "Lissandra" (Kassadin's daughter I presume) is a glass cannon AP.
    Come on now Thalli, Lissandra is the third Ice Princess, the sister of Ashe and Sejuani. It would make no sense for her to be Kassadin's daughter.

Also Zac is probably the new champion being hinted atm.

Wow that Gambit game was amazing.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    I've played like 10 Dominion games so far, and I have to say playing Summoner's Rift un-ranked, on a sub lvl 30 account, without a support and jungler is so much less fun than playing Dominion.

Here's my list of Pros and Cons regarding playing Dominion.

Pros:
    - Gold income at a faster pace.
    - Far more pvp action.
    - Not having to micro manage last hitting minions.
    - Objectives aren't designed around having full mastery points and best runes avialable.
    - You aren't streamlined into specific roles (which hardly ever happens anyway at the lvl I play at, which can easily ruin a game).
    - Snowballing doesn't happen the same way as in Summoner's rift.
    - Hardly any difference between a loss and a win except for the ending score.
    - Someone playing very badly/feeding doesn't affect your own game play as much.

Cons (the only things I could think of):
    - Probably less fun to play competetively.
    - Team fights are less crucial.
    - You rarely get a full build (because of the short game time).
    - Some items are different from Summoner's Rift (which is quite confusing to be honest).
    - Longer queue time

So my point is... Why isnt Dominion promoted much more between poor players? I've never seen anyone mention it before. The only reason why I stumbled upon it was because I was randomly checking the different features.

Do any of you play Dominion reguarly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Wow that Gambit game was amazing.
    Who were they up against?

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Who were they up against?
    CJ entus Frost and they lost the semi final, so all korean final.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bugger. Was hoping to see GG go through.