Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    How to throw a game hard: Try to sneak baron

It's amazing how many people will think it's a good idea and refuses to stop attacking baron when they enemy is coming because baron is below half. Only harder way to throw is to try to camp a bush without having an oracles or pink.
    Usually because everyone else on the team knows it's stupid, but like two or three people just can't push a lane or a tower can they... nope, they have to try and get baron even though it's warded, and the enemy are ahead...

Is there a way to see if someone gifte you a champ?

I haven't bought Quinn but I still have her and she isn't listed in my purchases either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post

I haven't bought Quinn but I still have her and she isn't listed in my purchases either.
    You get a message saying someone gifted something to you.

I can't remember such a message but it's a fact that I've got Quinn but didn't buy her...

Deleted
    I can't remember such a message but it's a fact that I've got Quinn but didn't buy her...
    Go to Store -> Purchases. If Quinn is in there it means you bought her and it wasn't gifted. I think.

10+ Year Old Account

Something like this should have shown up for you if it was gifted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Go to Store -> Purchases. If Quinn is in there it means you bought her and it wasn't gifted. I think.
    There's actually a "gifting History" section in the purchases. If someone's gifted you something in the last 30 days, you can see what it was, and from who.

All-random-all-dodge-till-get-a-favourable-poke-comp-then-brag-in-all-chat-about-your-KDA-for-25-mins-and-how-much-gold-you-have

not as catchy but fairly accurate
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-03-15 at 12:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love playing udyr if galio is in enemy team. Especially when he ults me while i'm in bear stance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account

It's possible it's a bug. One of my friend's randomly got about 20 champions unlocked one day. We checked and they didn't match up with any of the bundles either, so we have no idea what happened.

It is also possible that it was gifted to you (is that still going?) as others have said.

Recently started playing this game, and I must say that this game has the utmost worst community I have ever seen. Every game there is at least one person that is an asinine moron who blames everyone or someone for everything. Like, finding decent people in this game is like finding a needle in a haystack. It's hard to play a game without "noob noob nobb" being used or whatever. I don't see how people think WoW's playerbase is bad.. compared to LoL's, it's a gentleman's affair.

Other than that, it's an awesome game and I'd enjoy it way more without a chat I reckon.

SO, yay. Gamebreaing bug, had it happen 3 times, and saw it happen for a mate. J4 ult cataclysm not actually keeping people in. Had a volibear simply run out of it where he drops on all fours. ANyone had that happen as well..?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    SO, yay. Gamebreaing bug, had it happen 3 times, and saw it happen for a mate. J4 ult cataclysm not actually keeping people in. Had a volibear simply run out of it where he drops on all fours. ANyone had that happen as well..?
    Lol yes. That bug has been around forever. It's particularly bad with champions who have passive no unit collision like hecarim and fizz.

Quote Originally Posted by vryer View Post
    Other than that, it's an awesome game and I'd enjoy it way more without a chat I reckon.
    Remember the ignore function. Hold TAB and click the speech bubbles next to people. It's very handy.
    People who say stupid/mean stuff usually don't say anything important anyway.

Also yeah, this game has a crap community, but then again, so do most competitive PvP games. You just gotta learn to cope with it, and eventually it's just normal to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vryer View Post
    Recently started playing this game, and I must say that this game has the utmost worst community I have ever seen. Every game there is at least one person that is an asinine moron who blames everyone or someone for everything. Like, finding decent people in this game is like finding a needle in a haystack. It's hard to play a game without "noob noob nobb" being used or whatever. I don't see how people think WoW's playerbase is bad.. compared to LoL's, it's a gentleman's affair.

You can add annoying people to ignore, and also report them so their toxic behaviour eventually gets punished and hypothetically, they might learn to improve (wishful thinking maybe), but the way I dealt with it mostly when levelling up was if someone is nice during a game, add them to friends... when you queue, throw out invites to people on your friends list, just throw them out to everyone, try and grab as many people to queue with as possible, and you'll play with people you already know aren't going to start yelling. Also add your name to sites like this one (we have a sticky with loads of peoples names on it), to try and find some friends to play with (if you're playing on NA, feel free to add me -Athravan, I'll play normals with any level ).

It really bothered me at first, because I'm really not used to the name calling and serious anger issues which some people have but I have to say, after playing for about 5 months now, it really gets easier to ignore as you get used to it and now I just find it kinda funny when some guy starts raging in normals.

Deleted
    Yay, finally got into silver \m/ Two wins, then two losses, then a very tense support game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Yay, finally got into silver \m/ Two wins, then two losses, then a very tense support game
    Woohoo, congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Congrats

I recently did what i should have done AGES ago, and asked an old WoW friend i do normals with to duo queue with me (he's also bronze), lost 1 game out of 10 so far, and we get along really well so some laughs help ease the tension.

I will get to silver if it kills me XD

I need to play a few more ranked games and get myself out of Silver V. All my friends are now in Silver 3 :< I'm on a major tilt at the moment though. I can feel that I am not as good as I once was. I fear that bot games are ruining me, but I like the fast wins
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I get my premade buddies (rare), we tend to dominate the premade scene. If we could all play more then I'd go as far as sayimg that we could make Challenger. Dreams....
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Which one have more "brained" people queueing, Blind or Draft? kinda tired of getting people who seem not to give a fuck in games and lose.