10+ Year Old Account
    We have a thread for complaining/venting about bad games. It is preferable if it was used for that purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch notes are up. Nerfs to Elise/J4/Singed/Taric, buffs to Janna/Nami, and the new chat restriction punishments are going live too.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Runic Bulwark
    Combine cost reduced to 400 gold from 650 (total cost reduced to 2950 gold from 3200)
    Health reduced to 300 from 400
    Magic Resist aura reduced to 25 from 30
    Aura grants an additional 50% Health Regen, Armor and Magic Resist for minions

Will this still be good to build for my supports?

Deleted
    An awesome patch with great balance changes.

Now awaiting KhaZix nerfs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Runic Bulwark
    Combine cost reduced to 400 gold from 650 (total cost reduced to 2950 gold from 3200)
    Health reduced to 300 from 400
    Magic Resist aura reduced to 25 from 30
    Aura grants an additional 50% Health Regen, Armor and Magic Resist for minions

Will this still be good to build for my supports?
    It's still good to build, and it may become better now that it'll be cheaper to build.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    An awesome patch with great balance changes.

Now awaiting KhaZix nerfs!
    Yep, I'm still surprised how KZ managed to evade the nerfbat for most of these patches. And the last nerfs he did receive didn't do much to him at all.

Hecarim was also spared from being hit by the nerfbat for a second time in a row. Good decision on the part of Riot.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-03-18 at 09:53 PM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It's still good to build, and it may become better now that it'll be cheaper to build.

Yep, I'm still surprised how KZ managed to evade the nerfbat for most of these patches. And the last nerfs he did receive didn't do much to him at all.

Hecarim was also spared from being hit by the nerfbat for a second time in a row. Good decision on the part of Riot.
    I wouldn't mind some lategame nerfs to Hecarim's W, and then possibly some early-game buffs to compensate, I like that he gets strong as hell lategame, but I still feel it's too much, but nerfing only his lategame wouldn't be fair when compared to his early game.

But I dno what to do with him really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    I wouldn't mind some lategame nerfs to Hecarim's W, and then possibly some early-game buffs to compensate, I like that he gets strong as hell lategame, but I still feel it's too much, but nerfing only his lategame wouldn't be fair when compared to his early game.

But I dno what to do with him really.
    They did that last patch, his W heal was nerfed, and his Q damage was buffed.

Rumble was also apparently spared from nerfs as well.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-03-18 at 10:12 PM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted

when I see people crying for nerfs they often want strong champions nerfed to become weak and not "if played well becomes a terror".

10+ Year Old Account

I'm glad that they decided not to apply that rumble nerf. It pretty much completely neutered his ultimate. I get that it is really powerful with Liandry's, but the nerf was way to much imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Quinn free week is coming guys. What champion are you planning to use to kill all the new Quinn players with?
    *Plays Ranked* I can't hear you over the sound of only playing champions you own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quinn free week is coming guys. What champion are you planning to use to kill all the new Quinn players with?
    If I get time to play, probably my usuals, J4 and Xin. Not looking forward to the J4 nerf though.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Not looking forward to the J4 nerf though.
    Know that feel bro. ;_;

Deleted
    Quinn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    *Plays Ranked* I can't hear you over the sound of only playing champions you own.
    Real men don't play ranked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Real men don't play ranked.
    NOOB!

I think it was stated before, but Riot is taking out the short leeway time for Akali's stealth when she leaves the shroud in the next patch (for 3.05 I assume). So when that change happens, leaving the shroud will unstealth her immediately.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Hm, I agree that it needed a nerf or something. The time that she got to be on stealth after leaving the shroud was kinda too good for her. But as as soon as she leaves it she won't be stealthed?

Meh, they could have reduced the timer of the stealth after leaving the shroud instead.

Regardless, Akalis will now be forced to really stay in it and put the shroud in a proper place to get away or they are screwed.

Deleted
    Riven gets nerfed, Ezreal gets nerfed, Jarvan gets nerfed, Akali gets nerfed.
    Riot can't seem to leave my favourite champions alone :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Riven gets nerfed, Ezreal gets nerfed, Jarvan gets nerfed, Akali gets nerfed.
    Riot can't seem to leave my favourite champions alone :/
    Make Heimer your favorite champ, he will never be nerfed because he is nerfed to the ground already
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Make Heimer your favorite champ, he will never be nerfed because he is nerfed to the ground already
    He's getting reworked though, meaning that he'll either be really underpowered (i.e. Kayle's rework), or insanely overpowered. (i.e. Shen and Evelynn)

Safer picks for new favorite champions would be the melee ADs, i.e. Fiora, Gangplank, Master Yi, Sion, Tryndamere.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    He's getting reworked though, meaning that he'll either be really underpowered (i.e. Kayle's rework), or insanely overpowered. (i.e. Shen and Evelynn)

Safer picks for new favorite champions would be the melee ADs, i.e. Fiora, Gangplank, Master Yi, Sion, Tryndamere.
    But if you start playing heimer now, you can then say to all FOTM rerollers "hey, i mained heimer before rework you scrubs".

But on serious note, looks like any "pure" AP champions (Ziggs, Morgana, Xerath) are free from nerfs this time. Riots spend too much time to balance health-stackers and means to burn through them
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-03-19 at 01:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget Shaco getting nerfed. ;(
    Hey everyone