10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, yeah. 10 of the kills in that game were before my first death, where I had just had the base chalice and some boots, and I kinda just started getting kills. Most of those champs I don't even have though, mainly because I spent some IP getting some of the 450 point champs, then I got Sona for use and Lux for fun (Final Spark is dear to my heart for two reasons), and since then... Yeah.
    Ideally, I'll get more used to other roles, and be able to work with things like initiations with the tanky-types soon, because I have the bad issue of "oh no I'm taking damage run away" and that's not very... useful.
    Ah well, study study study play a game study study study.
    Is it a bad thing if I'm slightly bored out of my wits half the time even in real life?

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get people in this game. Playing aram as Xin, enemy team has afk. enemy olaf decides to have a bit of fun and was like "1v1 anyone?" So I'm like sure why not? Head into a bush, start duking it out. His team comes and kills me. We're both like wtf?!?! y u do dis? Fast foward to the game is almost ending, olaf's like "ok this time we really 1v1" again, start duking it out, and the enemy anivia comes and ruins it! Both times I get called gay by the kassadin. Like...I don't even. My mind is just boggled. Whatever though, despite their afk it was a fairly fun game for me atleast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    Annie is now my favorite champ in ARAM. 3 pentas with tibbers.
    She's very strong in aram because of her aoe burst. She's pretty awesome in there.
    Those Zed nerfs...

;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriesh View Post
    I'm really starting to consider building some supports as offensive for fun... Just gotta figure out which ones to do so on.

[IMG]http://imgur.com/nTXsBGJ[IMG]

I'm not sure, but I think this was a bit of a one-sided match. Wish I could say I could do this well every game with carries :/
    (sorry about being hyper, but I'm on energy drinks and I have an exam in about six hours, and I'm studying while playing to keep this stuff in my head, and that game was just... Kinda amusing. That and the time of the game.)
    Building AP on almost every support in ARAM is always good, except Soraka because her abilities don't up that much with AP, I mean, they do but for her to do damage as AP is quite risky because she needs to get close, and some people like to get even closer because of her Q so they can do aoe damage to everyone, then people wonder why they died...

As soraka, I usually go full support or tanky support or tanky ap. I always get Bulwark on her, then I could go Iceborn Glauntet, like you did on Sonna(though I don't get that on her because she spams spells a lot and Lich Bane does give her a lot of damage), or Frozen Heart since both give me CDR, maybe both even if the other team is heavy ad.

That's what I build on her most of the time but I haven't managed to make games last that long when I play her so I can see what else I'd buy so that's it at the moment... but getting Abyssal Scepter would probably be a good idea if the other team is AP or a Banshee's/Twin Shadows(pretty good item because of the gp5 item). If your team has a lot of APs you could also get wota, helps a lot.

As for damage items, I think I'd only get one full damage item and it'd be Rabadon's I guess. Getting Zhonya's probably good too. The thing with Soraka is that you don't need to go full AP to do things because she already does a lot as not AP, and being tanky most of the times is good on her, though if your team is full tanks, I guess going AP instead is better but I don't know to be honest, haven't gotten one so I can't really experiment...

But that's it, on other supports I just go full AP or tanky AP. No idea Nami but I think with her it could go either way, like Soraka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Morrelonomicon should almost be core tbh.
    I dislike that item a lot. If it's because of the mana regen you're getting that, go Athene's instead, it's a lot better in mana regen, gives cdr too and MR. A lot better than Morrelo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Imo Sona is too squishy to build AP, Lulu doesn't scale that well (ult)
    Wrong. Sonna is quite powerful as AP and her ulti does scale quite well with AP considering her other abilities. Her poke as AP is fucking amazing, especially if you have a Lich Bane, she doesn't always need to auto attack to do damage because you can just get a bit close Q and get out fast without losing any HP.

AP Sonna is quite powerful.

Also, as for supports that are tanky by nature, like Leona, Alistar, going tanky or AP tanky with them is always your best option and don't go full AP, unless you're Alistar because going full AP on him actually works pretty damn well. Thresh AD works well too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I don't get people in this game. Playing aram as Xin, enemy team has afk. enemy olaf decides to have a bit of fun and was like "1v1 anyone?" So I'm like sure why not? Head into a bush, start duking it out. His team comes and kills me. We're both like wtf?!?! y u do dis? Fast foward to the game is almost ending, olaf's like "ok this time we really 1v1" again, start duking it out, and the enemy anivia comes and ruins it! Both times I get called gay by the kassadin. Like...I don't even. My mind is just boggled. Whatever though, despite their afk it was a fairly fun game for me atleast.
    Lol. Asking 1v1 in aram is always a bad idea.

Deleted
    Does anyone feel like, the closer you get to the weekend, more and more retards play this game?

Deleted
    I don't get people in this game either. What made you think anyone has any obligation to respect your 1v1 challenge? There is no reason for 8 other people to go along with what you two thought up.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I don't get people in this game either. What made you think anyone has any obligation to respect your 1v1 challenge? There is no reason for 8 other people to go along with what you two thought up.
    I guess it's just normal to hate fun.

Deleted
    Good thing there's a 1v1 and 2v2 map incoming. Right?

Deleted
    To be fair, you have no idea if that person mutes people or doesn't read their chat or doesn't speak english etc. but yeah, they were probably just party poopers and were already in a bad mood from someone on their team being AFK anyway.

I love 1v1s though, you should have added him to friends and invited him to a custom duel for the fun times. Some of my favourite league moments are getting my ass kicked in 1v1s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I guess it's just normal to hate fun.
    It's not that, it's more of "why would everyone adapt so you can have your fun instead of having fun themselves in a way they enjoy".

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Good thing there's a 1v1 and 2v2 map incoming. Right?
    Last thing I heard about it was a from a Rioter, who said it was only planned to be used exclusively for the 1v1 / 2v2 tournament.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Last thing I heard about it was a from a Rioter, who said it was only planned to be used exclusively for the 1v1 / 2v2 tournament.

this.. they will not be comming out and was just some maps created by some rioters for a tournament because they thought it would be fun and awesome..

10+ Year Old Account
    You're late, that's several hours old

Much as I can see that pissing off people, I have to agree with them here.

Deleted
    I do hope they keep his voice work to be honest. I never play him so wouldn't miss him that much, but it is funny and they should keep some lightheartedness in the games. Everything is so serious nowadays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Happybucket View Post
    I do hope they keep his voice work to be honest. I never play him so wouldn't miss him that much, but it is funny and they should keep some lightheartedness in the games. Everything is so serious nowadays.
    Considering what happened to Trundle and Karma, expect the worse to come from his rework too. I also can see Heimerdinger getting a voice and a model change as well.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Considering what happened to Trundle and Karma, expect the worse to come from his rework too. I also can see Heimerdinger getting a voice and a model change as well.
    /shrug, not everyone hates the reworks so much. I like both of them. Also Sejuani though I don't think she was changed that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sejuani and Annie are pretty much my standard for reworks. They look much better and Sej is far less clunky now.

Deleted
    Annie was just a visual rework though, I don't think they changed anything about her mechanics at all? Was a good rework ofcourse, though I preferred her old voice

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    To be fair, you have no idea if that person mutes people or doesn't read their chat or doesn't speak english etc. but yeah, they were probably just party poopers and were already in a bad mood from someone on their team being AFK anyway.

I love 1v1s though, you should have added him to friends and invited him to a custom duel for the fun times. Some of my favourite league moments are getting my ass kicked in 1v1s
    Well the thing that really got to me was the kassadin calling me gay after both times we were like wtf, y u guis being like dis? And in post game lobby. Like it makes no sense to me. What about that whole thing was "gay" just idk whatevs. And like I said, I also had fun despite the fact they decided to interrupt our duel. Q.Q