Just saw the making of the Freljord music and pulled up the full song on youtube.

All I can say is Riot made an absolute masterpiece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av9aWH2BH1Y

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Bolded part is why you max pillar second. It's your only form of disruptive CC and pillar placement can make or break fights. You want as short of a CD as possible on it to do so. I was spectating a friend who has been playing a lot of Trundle. He maxed W second. There were multiple situations where he could have blocked escapes and gotten a kill if he maxed pillar, but since he maxed W it wasn't up for 5-10 seconds and the enemy got away.

Also, while Trundle's weakness is easy escapes, his strength is forcing flashes. Go gank, force a flash, loop around and gank again for the kill. Which is another reason you should max pillar, so it is up when you come back around.
    CD on Pillar rank 1 is around 20 seconds, maxed 11. I can't remember any early/mid game gank/fight where i need a shorter CD on pillar. Gank happens much faster than 10 seconds. In other hand, up to 80% attack speed (and animation on Chomp), which helps a lot (faster attack animation, less time wasted on standing still).

I mean, since when you need a 10 second short Pillar to gank someone? I've never placed more than 1 Pillar when i ganked lines. Teamfights? I use it to safe our carry from melee (when we are retreating/defending) and to block enemy carry (if we are attacking). No need for it to be on shorter CD IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    CD on Pillar rank 1 is around 20 seconds, maxed 11. I can't remember any early/mid game gank/fight where i need a shorter CD on pillar. Gank happens much faster than 10 seconds. In other hand, up to 80% attack speed (and animation on Chomp), which helps a lot (faster attack animation, less time wasted on standing still).

I mean, since when you need a 10 second short Pillar to gank someone? I've never placed more than 1 Pillar when i ganked lines. Teamfights? I use it to safe our carry from melee (when we are retreating/defending) and to block enemy carry (if we are attacking). No need for it to be on shorter CD IMO.
    When your force flash and loop around for a second go. Waiting 5 or so seconds is much better and more efficient use of time than 15. When a team fight or skirmish breaks out around level 12-13. You win the fight and are trying to clean up the rest. If you max pillar you have a greater chance of catching those last few by cutting off key escape routes since it will be back up. Also, remember Trundle's main job. It isn't to deal damage, it's to soak it up and disrupt fights. W doesn't cause any disruption, pillar does.

You even explain yourself why it should be on a shorter CD as your reasons not to. Protect the carries and initiate fights. It will be much much easier to protect people with a 10 sec CD instead of a 20 sec one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    When your force flash and loop around for a second go. Waiting 5 or so seconds is much better and more efficient use of time than 15. When a team fight or skirmish breaks out around level 12-13. You win the fight and are trying to clean up the rest. If you max pillar you have a greater chance of catching those last few by cutting off key escape routes since it will be back up. Also, remember Trundle's main job. It isn't to deal damage, it's to soak it up and disrupt fights. W doesn't cause any disruption, pillar does.

You even explain yourself why it should be on a shorter CD as your reasons not to. Protect the carries and initiate fights. It will be much much easier to protect people with a 10 sec CD instead of a 20 sec one.
    If you force flash, no one in will push again in ~2 minutes or at least before he puts a ward into a bush. Once you force flash, you go away to jungle/counterjungle.
    You don't need Pillar in all fights, you can save it to catch someone easily. In teamfights Pillar can save your teams bad positioning or punish enemy for bad positioning, that's all.
    I loved to play against trundle today. They spam Pillar like mad and i punish them for it with Anivia Crystallize (he tries to block off someone, that someone slowly walks to the corner of pillar, enemy team moves forward and BAM Pillar is a part of my wall and our carry is behind it and no melee can get him)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Holy
    Effin
    Shit.

The second game I played support in a LONG Time, and I ended up carrying again. I was Blitzcrank (I wanted AD, but 2 last picks, he picked Corki and I saw he was Diamond I so I was like, k fine - and he said please). For some odd reason, their last pick then grabbed Soraka (Ez + Soraka vs Corki + Blitz).
    Let's just say their lane was denied, and we got some kills.

Then I end up doing some sick saves with hook, and doing some really good grabs in general. And I got kills too, so I had finished an early bulwark, tenacity boots, kindlegem and almost had enough for FH at the end. I did slack on wards though, but we didn't really seem to need them as we had a lot of escapes.

I can seriously say I only missed 1 hook in lane. Overall, I think I hit over 50% of my hooks, I was on fire. I've never had such a good Blitz game. /happy.

THen I got no honour and I was a little sad again. Ah well.

Deleted
    If you force flash, no one in will push again in ~2 minutes or at least before he puts a ward into a bush. Once you force flash, you go away to jungle/counterjungle.
    You don't need Pillar in all fights, you can save it to catch someone easily. In teamfights Pillar can save your teams bad positioning or punish enemy for bad positioning, that's all.
    I loved to play against trundle today. They spam Pillar like mad and i punish them for it with Anivia Crystallize (he tries to block off someone, that someone slowly walks to the corner of pillar, enemy team moves forward and BAM Pillar is a part of my wall and our carry is behind it and no melee can get him)
    If you dont need pillar during teamfights the enemy team is hilariously bad.

Deleted
    I am a bit confused... I always see the mention that new players get 400 RP.
    A friend's smurf also got those.
    I didn't.
    I thought maybe it's because my account was made a year ago when I levelled it to 5 and stopped (because of the nice community) and only picked it up in February again and levelled from there on.
    The information I got indicate that the free RP were implemented before my account was made (if I remember it correctly).
    Would that be worth a ticket in EUW? The last ticket just got a "sorry you experienced a problem"-automated answer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    I am a bit confused... I always see the mention that new players get 400 RP.
    A friend's smurf also got those.
    I didn't.
    I thought maybe it's because my account was made a year ago when I levelled it to 5 and stopped (because of the nice community) and only picked it up in February again and levelled from there on.
    The information I got indicate that the free RP were implemented before my account was made (if I remember it correctly).
    Would that be worth a ticket in EUW? The last ticket just got a "sorry you experienced a problem"-automated answer.
    It's only if you do the tutorial afaik?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    It's only if you do the tutorial afaik?
    I skipped the tutorial on my smurfs and got it. And they are rather new accounts, so dunno what's causing it.

Deleted
    I did the tutorial. I think I knew it would give me a level up.
    I have the feeling that even if I get a non automated response, they will still tell me "There was a reason you did not recieve them, so we won't give you any".
    Guess I'll just try.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    I skipped the tutorial on my smurfs and got it. And they are rather new accounts, so dunno what's causing it.
    Then I've got no idea what triggers it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    If anyone wants an idea of how to build Trundle just look at my lolking, I've been massacring everyone with him.
    Right, your lolking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Getting to level 3 or 4 triggers it, cant remember exactly which level it was.
    But as describes by Scaeva, that is not the case apparently. Guess we'll never know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    It's funny because his actual lolking is the same

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 10:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    But as describes by Scaeva, that is not the case apparently. Guess we'll never know.
    Well, the 400 RP giveaway thing hasn't always been there, I'm sure he just made his account before it was implemented.

Deleted
    I thought you needed to reach level 10 for this. Or was it level 5? I did receive it on an ancient account.

Deleted

Max rank pillar has 11 second CD, 6 second effect. It is an AoE slow and possible knockup with 45% slow. It can be used to disrupt channeled ultis. When reaching 40% CDR (and tank Trundles do build CDR) it has like a 1sec effective CD. This is major in every single teamfight. Combined with your ulti this means you can be a real bitch in any fight.

Want to be the bad ass Trundle that solo's 2 people? Take him top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Well, the 400 RP giveaway thing hasn't always been there, I'm sure he just made his account before it was implemented.
    That is propably the case. I can't remember when exactly I made the account, I just thought summer 2012. The free RP exist since the beginning of 2012 if the thread I found about it is correct.
    But now that think about it, my gaming time in summer 2012 was occupied by a newly found WoW guild.
    On the other hand I know that I created the account after I moved out, so after fall 2011.
    The account was propably created at the end of 2011, meaning a few months too early. That would be an easy explanation.

Well... now I made that ticket before that analysis. I just hope I didn't steal much support time for real problems.

I thought you needed to reach level 10 for this. Or was it level 5? I did receive it on an ancient account.
    It is 400 RP upon reaching level 3.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why people think that if you have a champion like Nid, or Yi on your team its auto win. Just got out of an aram, where pretty much my team accept that it was a loss for us because they just had way better cc. Enemy gragas was like "nah, you go yi" I was like..yeah and it doesn't mean anything." Which it really didn't. Having a soraka, thresh, gragas, galio and darius who can all stop him. Our tryn couldnt do much either so, yeah I really wish people would get it out of their heads that having one particular champion in aram means you win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I don't understand why people think that if you have a champion like Nid, or Yi on your team its auto win. Just got out of an aram, where pretty much my team accept that it was a loss for us because they just had way better cc. Enemy gragas was like "nah, you go yi" I was like..yeah and it doesn't mean anything." Which it really didn't. Having a soraka, thresh, gragas, galio and darius who can all stop him. Our tryn couldnt do much either so, yeah I really wish people would get it out of their heads that having one particular champion in aram means you win.
    I agree, but that's because usually the people who get those champions don't know how to play them(or the team plays the comp wrong). I've had massive success with Nidalee and Lux in ARAMs since the patch(got to level 18 before dying in all my Nidalee games and contributed massively throughout the whole game), but I've also lost games when people just couldn't let me poke them to death, but HAD to constantly towerdive for no reason.
    The champions are VERY strong, but only in the hands of people who can hit their poke.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    From the front page:

Quote Originally Posted by Riot
    • 98% of players only have infrequent and non severe toxic behavior and 2% of players have more frequent and severe toxic behavior.
    • The first experiment involved turning off cross team chat by default for players, but allowing them to turn it back on.
    • This dropped the amount of games that used cross team chat by 1%, from 46% to 47%.
    • This caused a 32% drop in negative chat (that led to a report), 2% drop in neutral chat, and 35% increase in positive chat. (Slide)
    • This also dropped the amount of reports per active player by 6-17% in different categories of toxic behavior.
    So, I'm turning All chat off. :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1