Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Meh, ARAM picks the champions you are not skilled with and says: Go!

Well, part of ARAM, I like the randomness.
    The most fun part of ARAMs is trying to make even "bad" champions or comps work. I still feel like punching a kitten whenever I get Udyr or Warwick.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-05-13 at 11:49 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    The most fun part of ARAMs is trying to make even "bad" champions or comps work. I still feel like punching a kitten whenever I get Udyr or Warwick.
    Udyr is way worse!

But those are like da bess champs in ARAM :I
    Tip for Udyr: Build only HP and some MR and Armor, max turtle > bear > tiger > phoenix, where you don't max anything untill you can't put points into turtle and bear.
    Bear in, stun everything, turtle out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Worst thing to get in ARAM is Nasus to be honest.
    There's no way in hell you're ever getting any Q stacks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    But those are like da bess champs in ARAM :I
    Tip for Udyr: Build only HP and some MR and Armor, max turtle > bear > tiger > phoenix, where you don't max anything untill you can't put points into turtle and bear.
    Bear in, stun everything, turtle out.
    No way in hell Udyr is the best champion in aram, nor is Warwick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    You can't yes but you can always just go tanky and just rush everything while putting the slow on the adc, if there's one, and enjoying the sustain with ulti, then
    proceed to die!

But seriously, go AP, it's not really that bad but eh, both are bad to be honest but you can atleast push waves as AP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind nasus built like a tank and yust trow your slow on whatever is dangerous and you want dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You can't yes but you can always just go tanky and just rush everything while putting the slow on the adc, if there's one, and enjoying the sustain with ulti, then
    proceed to die!

But seriously, go AP, it's not really that bad but eh, both are bad to be honest but you can atleast push waves as AP.
    Every time I go AP Nasus in ARAM people proceed to cry like manchildren (manchilds?) about AP Nasus being crap. Cause apparently Iceborn Gauntlet + Twin Shadows is full ap.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think most champions "viability" in aram comes down to how well you can, personally, play them. I've had friends complain about shyvana in aram. I like her, personally but that's probably because I play her the same way as Leona in aram. YOLO! <dives into enemy team>

Deleted
    Every time I go AP Nasus in ARAM people proceed to cry like manchildren (manchilds?) about AP Nasus being crap. Cause apparently Iceborn Gauntlet + Twin Shadows is full ap.
    If they cried about getting Nasus on their team I would understand but going with that build isn't bad at all, it's actually pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I think most champions "viability" in aram comes down to how well you can, personally, play them. I've had friends complain about shyvana in aram. I like her, personally but that's probably because I play her the same way as Leona in aram. YOLO! <dives into enemy team>
    True to some extent. Other peoples' skills also matter because when you play against player with skill X while playing champion A you'll do pretty great but as soon as there's a player with skill Y instead of X while you play champion A you might fail hard time or do not as good.

Also depends on your and their team but yeah, generally, if you know how to play champion X you'll do better in there of course.

No way in hell Udyr is the best champion in aram, nor is Warwick.
    Warwick has mad sustain, plus he has the ult lockdown to just about guarantee a kill.
    Udyr is an amazing tank, since you can run i nand stun 5 people and run out alive.
    If I get Udyr in ARAM it's a guaranteed win, doesn't matter if the enemy team has Yi, Nidalee or Jayce.
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Warwick has mad sustain, plus he has the ult lockdown to just about guarantee a kill.
    Udyr is an amazing tank, since you can run i nand stun 5 people and run out alive.
    If I get Udyr in ARAM it's a guaranteed win, doesn't matter if the enemy team has Yi, Nidalee or Jayce.
    You're thinking way too highly of WW and Udyr, waaaaay too much.

There are other champions that do what Udyr and WW can do fairly better if not a lot better.

I'm not saying WW is bad in there, he isn't, he's normal in there, not the best. Udyr though, yeah, I think he's fairly bad compared to every champion there is in aram gameplay, maybe at the same level as Nasus.

Tanky AP Nasus is kinda fun. Liandry's, Rod of Ages, Rylai's, Spirit Visage, possibly WotA. Charge into their team, pop ult and E, spam Wither and Q. Not great, but still better than for example Udyr.

Very few things are as fun as making squishies explode as Rengar, though. Had a Karthus facecheck yesterday, killed him without any help and hardly lost any health.(before 1 minute into the game)
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-05-13 at 12:23 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Udyr though, yeah, I think he's fairly bad compared to every champion there is in aram gameplay, maybe at the same level as Nasus.
    I've played Nasus (or as I call him: susaN) in aram before, and it was dreadfull.
    He can do some things but it's not nearly as good as Udyr's stun.
    Udyr is just amazingly usefull as he can stun anybody, sometimes twice during a longer teamfight.
    I think highly of Udyr because he's amazing in aram.

Gragas Esquire vs Mad Scientist Ziggs mid lane. That's a lot of smashed glass.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Udyr's amazing if his team can support him. If Udyr is the only initiator and they have a lot of poke he sucks, because he will be kited for days and poked down. If you have another initiator though he's great because he can run in after and stun people for days with bear stance.

So your both right, he sucks normally, since poke rules ARAM, but in the right situations he is wicked good.

Deleted
    I agree that Udyr is a good champion and what he does is good but just not in aram, certainly not as good or near good as he is on SR.

Deleted
    Warwick.
    Magewick is excellent in ARAM, what are you smoking?

Deleted
    So far, I haven't seen a single Yi not carry a game. Even if he started as shit, he always ends up cleaning up and pushing towers like mad with Lichbane :/

Deleted
    Get bulwark and it'll be easier to fight against an AP Yi. The rest is up to the rest of the team to build extra MR.

Get bulwark and it'll be easier to fight against an AP Yi. The rest is up to the rest of the team to build extra MR.
    building MR only takes you so far.

I build 20 MR, and the enemy builds 20 magic pen.
    Who is better off? the enemy ofcourse, because magic pen items also offer damage (only MP item without AP are boots), and MR items dont't offer any damage unless you can use atack speed (wits end) or AP (which is, ironically, what Yi often builds).