Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    They are 750 skins, which means minor animation and spell changes. I actually like the new effects on Ezreal because it looked really bad and awkward with his normal effects.
    I know they are 750 skins, it's stupid and I hate the fact that they make it meh because they want to make some skins' prices lower.

I'd rather pay 1375 RP than 750 on a skin that I believe isn't well done or could have been done better and it wasn't because the price is lower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    And I'm definitely getting the Ori one. IMO, it's her best skin. I don't like any of the other ones.
    Yeah, the other ones are meh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    "After June 1, these five skins and the bundle will be retired to the legacy vault."
    Maybe I misunderstand this, but I thought that meant they won't be available after June 1 anymore, unless Riot wants puts them up for a special sale again.

I like the Ezreal skin but there is no way that I can get around 4000 IP until next weekend.
    Oh. I just didn't see that. I was looking in the store. Didn't realize they made an official post on it or anything. But yeah, you're right. Looks like they are limited then.

They're probably Legacy in case TPA wins again
    You can buy them separately as well if you want just the Ez skin.

Also, anyone's been getting Connection Errors lately? :/

Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Also, anyone's been getting Connection Errors lately? :/
    Yep, I'm having serious issues logging on these days. I have to try several times before it finally works.

God dammit. I will never understand how this LP system calculates the LP you're gonna lose/gain.
    It seems so fucking random at times.

Like, Game 1: Loss, lose 15 LP. Next game: Loss, lose 3 LP. Third game win, Gain 13 LP, Next game win gain 5 LP. Next game win gain 17. Next game loss: Lose 14. Next Loss: lose 4.

Seriously, i understand the idea of MMR, and many wins in a row = big LP gains, and many losses = more LP loss, but this cant be related. Its like Big - Small- Big- Small
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    God dammit. I will never understand how this LP system calculates the LP you're gonna lose/gain.
    It seems so fucking random at times.

Like, Game 1: Loss, lose 15 LP. Next game: Loss, lose 3 LP. Third game win, Gain 13 LP, Next game win gain 5 LP. Next game win gain 17. Next game loss: Lose 14. Next Loss: lose 4.

Seriously, i understand the idea of MMR, and many wins in a row = big LP gains, and many losses = more LP loss, but this cant be related. Its like Big - Small- Big- Small
    I'm just gonna take a guess:

First of all, it's important to note that if your MMR is higher than your current league, you will gain more LP per win than if it is lower (which in your case can't be the case as it's changing often). Just so if you have many wins in a row doesn't necessarily mean you gain a lot of LP, as if you play against people that are way below your MMR (if you play during late hours and there aren't that many people online, so maybe it matches you with people that don't exactly match your MMR).

That could also be the reason for the huge difference in gains/losses. Something like:
    Game 1: Enemy average MMR is below your MMR (or your team average MMR): Big loss of LP
    Game 2: Enemy MMR is above your MMR: Small loss of LP
    Game 3: Enemy is around your average MMR: Normal LP Gain (as I've seen gains of 25-30 LP, 13 isn't exceptionally high)
    Game 4: Enemy is below your MMR: Small gain

You get the idea. If the enemy is "easier", you lose more if you lose and win less if you win, because you will (or should) win over 50% against enemies like that

Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    I'm just gonna take a guess:

First of all, it's important to note that if your MMR is higher than your current league, you will gain more LP per win than if it is lower (which in your case can't be the case as it's changing often). Just so if you have many wins in a row doesn't necessarily mean you gain a lot of LP, as if you play against people that are way below your MMR (if you play during late hours and there aren't that many people online, so maybe it matches you with people that don't exactly match your MMR).

That could also be the reason for the huge difference in gains/losses. Something like:
    Game 1: Enemy average MMR is below your MMR (or your team average MMR): Big loss of LP
    Game 2: Enemy MMR is above your MMR: Small loss of LP
    Game 3: Enemy is around your average MMR: Normal LP Gain (as I've seen gains of 25-30 LP, 13 isn't exceptionally high)
    Game 4: Enemy is below your MMR: Small gain

You get the idea. If the enemy is "easier", you lose more if you lose and win less if you win, because you will (or should) win over 50% against enemies like that
    thanks for the explanation. But the variation is still very frustating.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Just bought the bundle, since I didn't own Mundo, Shen or Orianna it actually worked out a decent price I guess. Won't be using the Ezreal skin ever since I own pulsefire but I'll probably use the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Just bought the bundle, since I didn't own Mundo, Shen or Orianna it actually worked out a decent price I guess. Won't be using the Ezreal skin ever since I own pulsefire but I'll probably use the others.
    I thought you don't have to pay for champions before you get a skin bundle. Currently i own oriana, nunu and mundo, and i have bundle at 4065RP cost. Do you have to pay full RP cost for champion if you buy this bundle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    I only bought Oriana but haven't tried it yet. I probably wouldn't have bought it yet if it wasn't limited. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I thought you don't have to pay for champions before you get a skin bundle. Currently i own oriana, nunu and mundo, and i have bundle at 4065RP cost. Do you have to pay full RP cost for champion if you buy this bundle?
    Base price for the bundle(just skins) is 2812 RP, so you'd pay 1253 for Ezreal and Shen. That's .5 RP more than those 2 champions with a 25% discount. So basically everything in the bundle is 25% off.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Haven't been able to log in for a good hour. Love Riot. <3

Deleted
    I don't own any of the champion and the bundle would cost me around 5.4k RP. The price goes down for every champion you own.

Do you guys think Aatrox will be release this Tuesday 28?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Do you guys think Aatrox will be release this Tuesday 28?
    While it would be a month from Lissandra, I don't think he was long enough on the PTR for them to release him, especially considering that they are still tweaking him a lot. But there's always hope that I get my new Top/Jungle/Mid laner (if playable mid, will have to test that after release).

Deleted
    Don't understand why they have to nerf TF again....damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why aren't they nerfing Karthus.

Jungle to stronk!
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Why aren't they nerfing Karthus.

Jungle to stronk!
    I have a "jungle ziggs" mastery page. And i have 100% victory rate for this "jungle ziggs" page (even if it's just 1 victorious gave, i don't care, 100% is 100%). AP jungle are awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I have a "jungle ziggs" mastery page. And i have 100% victory rate for this "jungle ziggs" page (even if it's just 1 victorious gave, i don't care, 100% is 100%). AP jungle are awesome.
    I've got a 100% win rate in Ranked, 3/3, Teemo Top 2/21/7, Sona Support 0/9/21 and Warwick Jungle 2/5/23. Doesn't meant that I'm awesome.

:3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Anyone know what the Elise bug is?