Deleted
    Why would I willingly mix in with other internet swedes? Pretty sure ritual suicide would be less painful D:

Maybe I should just go to bed, or look to Dota 2, because LoL is dark and full of terrors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post

Maybe I should just go to bed, or look to Dota 2, because LoL is dark and full of terrors.
    It is known.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Why would you play on EUNE!
    In a nutshell: irl friend invited me to play LoL on EUNE, left for west at level 20. I then invited some of my other friends to come play here, and now I'd feel bad if I went to west now. And I realised it's not so bad here as long as you just play ranked. [Last time I heard Kurwa in ranked was back in Gold I lol].
    Why would I willingly mix in with other internet swedes? Pretty sure ritual suicide would be less painful D:

Isn't that just as scary?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    In a nutshell: irl friend invited me to play LoL on EUNE, left for west at level 20. I then invited some of my other friends to come play here, and now I'd feel bad if I went to west now. And I realised it's not so bad here as long as you just play ranked. [Last time I heard Kurwa in ranked was back in Gold I lol].
    Isn't that just as scary?
    Urgh, when I started my now Brittany Sn0w account, I was living in Denmark (This was before the split). So of course, when the split came along, all my friends were on EU-W and I was stuck on EUNE. Worst. Time. Ever.

Deleted
    Urgh, when I started my now Brittany Sn0w account, I was living in Denmark (This was before the split). So of course, when the split came along, all my friends were on EU-W and I was stuck on EUNE. Worst. Time. Ever.
    Yeah it sucks when you can't play with your friends.
    It doesn't really matter for me either way because the person who left me for EUW has dropped on my friend ranking list (not that I have one), and the people I actually want to play with are on EUNE.
    Only sad thing is that I won't be able to play with the people of MMO-C unless I smurf or something. And playing without runes is terrible...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

The night is dark and full of terrors

Deleted
    That reference. I like it.
    Only sad thing is that I won't be able to play with the people of MMO-C unless I smurf or something. And playing without runes is terrible...
    It's not that bad to be honest. I made a smurf on NA and it's not that bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's not that bad to be honest. I made a smurf on NA and it's not that bad.
    It's bad when you play with level 30 people, and you have to play as 50 ad Ezreal vs 90 AD Ashe. Yeah, um. No.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the upside, it does make your last hitting better when you then do play with Runes.

After about 1500 matches or so, i thought i have seen it all.

But no, i had the chance to meet up with an AP Irelia on my team.

Best part is, this AP Irelia gave up first blood, which i thought was deserving of a troll. No surprises there, but ends up with a very good score, even going legendary at one stage.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    After about 1500 matches or so, i thought i have seen it all.

But no, i had the chance to meet up with an AP Irelia on my team.

Best part is, this AP Irelia gave up first blood, which i thought was deserving of a troll. No surprises there, but ends up with a very good score, even going legendary at one stage.
    I've heard dark whispers of AP Irelia.
    Nerf incoming
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    On the upside, it does make your last hitting better when you then do play with Runes.
    True, but when my ranked stats average ~180-200 cs per game, I don't really need to practice killing those minions. :P
    Then again, practice makes perfect.

Deleted
    True, but when my ranked stats average ~180-200 cs per game, I don't really need to practice killing those minions. :P
    Ins't that low? Or is it til 20 mins mark?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Ins't that low? Or is it til 20 mins mark?
    If you ever play support or jungle then it's very high

Whenever people talk about the meta, they usually refer about the current meta. Considering that I started somewhere during the middle of S2, I've never know something other than the current ADC/supp bot, AP mid, Bruiserish top, and then jungle (although, I do suppose that jungle was more supporty tanks in S2 and play more of a carry role now). That makes me wonder, what was/were the previous meta(s)? Tried to do a google search, but really just got a ton of random answers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    If you ever play support or jungle then it's very high
    Oh, well, yeah... but I was thinking more of those champions that should be CSing quite a lot, like mid, adc and top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Whenever people talk about the meta, they usually refer about the current meta. Considering that I started somewhere during the middle of S2, I've never know something other than the current ADC/supp bot, AP mid, Bruiserish top, and then jungle (although, I do suppose that jungle was more supporty tanks in S2 and play more of a carry role now). That makes me wonder, what was/were the previous meta(s)? Tried to do a google search, but really just got a ton of random answers.
    AD carry solo top/mid. Double bruiser bottom. Then you had roamers which were champions like Taric/Alistar/Pre-change Eve whose job was to just continually gank the enemy lanes (still had junglers) so you had 3 solo lanes.

P.s. Fuck you. Just opened the repressed memories of pre-change eve Roam. God the terror.

There was also a moment in s2 where double AP was considered pretty much the only way to go, buying two WotAs. Popular combos were something like Kennen/Vlad, Cassio/Vlad, etc.

Now, it's still used, but not considered as dominant as it used to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    There was also a moment in s2 where double AP was considered pretty much the only way to go, buying two WotAs. Popular combos were something like Kennen/Vlad, Cassio/Vlad, etc.

Now, it's still used, but not considered as dominant as it used to.
    It was highlighted as being strong by Fnatic at Dreamhack 2011. They'd run double AP with Alistar/Gragas middle. Wasn't really a change in the meta though, I'd argue it's still the same meta, as you still have the same components - 2 solo lanes with a jungler + ADC/Support, maybe a twist to the current standard. It's still played and gaining momentum, with Ryze emerging as a good top laner, as well as Kennen getting popular again
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2013-06-17 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    P.s. Fuck you. Just opened the repressed memories of pre-change eve Roam. God the terror.
    Ohh good Ol' pre-change eve.

I remember smurfs trolling newbies (me) who were just learning the game. 1x Boots of your choice + 5 Sunfires. Then you just stalked people in stealth slowly killing them. We didnt think of pinks/oracles so we had to either just put a tent under turrets and camp there or die Q_Q

I also remember taking people from 100% to 0% in a combo. Fuckin' owned any squishy