Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Innervating Locket Udyr

helo
    Let's thank Bob for getting it removed!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBro View Post
    Ohh good Ol' pre-change eve.

I remember smurfs trolling newbies (me) who were just learning the game. 1x Boots of your choice + 5 Sunfires. Then you just stalked people in stealth slowly killing them. We didnt think of pinks/oracles so we had to either just put a tent under turrets and camp there or die Q_Q

I also remember taking people from 100% to 0% in a combo. Fuckin' owned any squishy
    Urgh. Around the roam time, the top junglers if people remember were your Rammus/Shens. Combine Rammus with pre-change Eve - You couldn't leave your tower range for fear of dying to a stun > Taunt > mid lane combo. It was beyond aggravating.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post

Urgh. Around the roam time, the top junglers if people remember were your Rammus/Shens. Combine Rammus with pre-change Eve - You couldn't leave your tower range for fear of dying to a stun > Taunt > mid lane combo. It was beyond aggravating.
    I still don't mind a rammus as my team jungler, as long as the enemy doesn't use a counter jungler. His ganks are still scary all way throughout the game.

And that 3s taunt late game is just a terror. I can still rmb thornmail rammus getting fat adcs killed by practically their own dmg.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 01:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    I've heard dark whispers of AP Irelia.
    Nerf incoming
    What? You mean its a legit built?

I thought that fella was just fooling around.

10+ Year Old Account
    A little late but Merc Treads, Wit's End, Sunfire, BotRK, Mallet, GA is how you should end build Shy. Not this Zephyr + AD business. She puts out massive sustained damage and you can't do that if you're dead. She needs that massive tankiness to do anything for any useful duration.

Everytime i see nunu jungle in enemy team, i dont wanna play jungle -_-
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Watching Voyboy duo queue with Edward, he's calling all da shots for his team haha

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    If I were to jungle with Hecarim. Which abilities would I level up at 1 and after that? W all the way then Q?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    If I were to jungle with Hecarim. Which abilities would I level up at 1 and after that? W all the way then Q?
    Well pre jungle change you'd level W first as it was basically a free health pot on wolves/wraiths. Now with the new spawn timers I don't kow, though I suppose W is still pretty damn good with a good leash.

As for in general, you'd probably want to max Q first for it's ridiculous damage, Then W because by then you're in teamfights where it really shines and E last. R when you can of course.

Deleted
    W will make you lose a lot less health on your first pull (since you're getting it smiteless), so you put 1 point into it then take Q at level 2 and max that first. If you can't gank at level 3, put another point in Q and wait for level 4 to get E, if you CAN gank, put a point in E and rock out.

All in all, W at level 1, then Q at 2, E or Q at 3, then max R > Q > W > E.

Also, when the camps start getting tougher, activate your W after you've got the 2 stacks of Q to get a bit more hp out of it.

Deleted
    Q->W->E (if ganking)/Q (if not)->whatever you didn't level at 3->max R>Q>W>E

Deleted
    Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    What? You mean its a legit built?

I thought that fella was just fooling around.
    Well it's not really viable, but yeah I've seen somebody use it before.

Edit: With success.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Uhm... I just noticed I've been taking EL on J4 all the time now. Should I buy AG instead most of the time or is it situational/depending on the team's comp?

As a jungler that is.

Deleted
    Uhm... I just noticed I've been taking EL on J4 all the time now. Should I buy AG instead most of the time or is it situational/depending on the team's comp?

As a jungler that is.
    If you're ahead - get EL, if you're even/dying too fast, get AG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    If you're ahead - get EL, if you're even/dying too fast, get AG
    Hm, alright.

If I get AG instead then, should I get Ninja Tabi most of the time or speed boots? Probably the former since J4 has quite the gap closer.

Deleted
    Question. Played against a team with a jungler and support premade, both unranked in S1-S2-S3. currently 16 wins 0 Losses (according to Lolnexus, post game stat screen said 8 wins) playing against and with Plat 5s and Gold 1s. Were i wrong for thinking they might be hackers?

My adc thought the same, but TBH they played well so they won fair and square (as far as i can tell). Maybe they just didnt need to hack? Honestly i dont even know how this "DDOS" hack works or when you use it.

Their names were BEST SUPP "shit country" and BEST AD "third world country" Obviously not giving you the last bit of their names.
    Last edited by mmoc92d0ab2958; 2013-06-18 at 03:04 PM.

Deleted
    Question. Played against a team with a jungler and support premade, both unranked in S1-S2-S3. currently 16 wins 0 Losses (according to Lolnexus, post game stat screen said 8 wins) playing against and with Plat 5s and Gold 1s. Were i wrong for thinking they might be hackers?

My adc thought the same, but TBH they played well so they won fair and square (as far as i can tell). Maybe they just didnt need to hack? Honestly i dont even know how this "DDOS" hack works or when you use it.
    A DDOS is something that targets someones network, causing them to DC from the game so you have an unfair advantage. Just having a 100% win rate like that just means they are probably either smurfs, or boosters. On completely fresh accounts, probably smurfs. It's usually when someone has a poor KDA or hundreds of games in Bronze V/Silver V etc. and then all of a sudden start doing insanely well that it indicates they've hired a booster.

There are plenty of people selling boosts; for example you can pay to have someone boost your promo matches and the boosters are so confident, that they guarantee 10 wins or your money back, which places you in Gold V and you can never drop down :/ Can get both accounts banned though as is very much against the rules, but isn't "hacking" or anything.... but getting 100% wins like that is not so difficult for some high plat/diamond/challenger smurfs and smurfing is perfectly permitted, they'll have mad win streaks until they get up at their natural division.

Deleted

Their names were BEST SUPP "shit country" and BEST AD "third world country" Obviously not giving you the last bit of their names.
    Maybe they were high elo players smurfing? Some diamond players perhabs.

Deleted
    Yea i guess they're just diamond players or something. Just found it odd that unranked players where playing against Plat 5s and Gold 1s before their 10th game with a 100% win rate.

Deleted
    So many sensitive people online today, we won a dominion match with only 85 points left. Their Aatrox started thrashtalking their team and I said: queue with friends of you don't want bad people and he started to flame and asking to report me <_< "I can get everyone banned, i know riot in person".

Sigh mondays, atleast we won^^.

So, you may have noticed a post i made a few pages back about how i just started playing again, first time since season 1. played a few ranked games. realized why i stopped playing.

does riot still not have a system to determine who is going to play where? its so incredibly frustrating to have people instantly call out "top" or "mid" or "adc" and then you're either screwed so you can't win (due to running kill lanes) or you're stuck playing a champion or role that you hate and perform poorly on. I lost 4 games straight because I'm forced into playing support or jungle when I have zero clue how to play them successfully, as I normally play mid or top. so why on earth do people not have a problem with this queue system, where its possible to get 5 people who want to play mid? or adc? etc.